What is your experience with Hispanic chicks?

What is your experience with Hispanic chicks?

their farts smell like tacos

crazy bitches

A broken windshield, court cases, and crazy sex.

if they were raised by parents who kept a tight leash on them, then they are most likely good at cooking and pretty loyal

and some of them know how to sow!

Depends on what kind, western murrican raised Hispanic is just like your typical western white whore except she is brown, hispanic chick that comes form a pueblo or some small town in mexico are hard workers and very traditional.

Wettest pussy ever

There're just 3 options:
1) She's a whore and loves the D
2) She's kind of boring because she got abused
3) She's a whore and loves the D because she got abused

that sounds amazing

I want a hot Latina to blast a nice al pastor taco fart in my face

Psycho, already have 6 kids by the time theyre 18, threaten to get their "down ass vato cousins to beat you up", smell like patchouli and jalapenos....

latinas have amazing buttholes

>be me
>Met a gril on /soc/
>We live close to each other
>Chat it up for a while
>We send pics
>She's a qt and has huge tits
Cont?

No, eat shit, your story is bogus

first

Cant deny those quints

Can prove it

Cute when they under 28. Their bodies turn to cellulite and fat beyond that. Especially after childbirth.

No you cant.

Kek has the 33344444

Please stap, kek

sloots gonna sloot

clingy, possessive, moody

generally crazy

this, exactly this

witnessed and confirmed

>perfect amount of body fat
>eager to please
>younger sister was constantly flirty
>couldn't understand the dad
>mom was fucking crazy

My Latina gf ate a bowl of pozole and drake 8 cans of Tecate last night, she farted right in my face and it was fuckin amazing

Post the pics nigga

>uses kemojis
what's this bitches name
HOW DARE SHE DENY ONE OF US THE CHANCE TO FEEL THE SMOOTH PUSSY OF AN ACTUAL HUMAN

Lol ok
I guess I won't provide juice tits

She's my ex Latin jailbait girlfriend, at that time she had has 16, it's been just a year

>Didnt have to violate me like that
Man, what's up with these literal pussies not knowing how to spit game and take rejection? I'd have that bitch salivating at the thought of fucking me

MODS MODS MODS

so this is CP

More?

Moar nao

Our loss, i guess.

Latino fag here.
They are annoying. Be prepared to meet their big ass family.
All about the white girls. Beautiful women. Master race

MODS

>16
NO ESTOY DE ACUERDO CABROn
If reverse image doesn't check you ill be reportin you nigger (after i save :3)

Thanks for ruining the thread asshole. Go die

Met one off craigslist. Did ass to mouth with her. Shit was hot as fuck.

That's the end of my experience. She never talked to me again.

I like them both but I prefer Latinas

Latinas can't compete

they are good until around 27, then get very fat and usually depressed.
plan accordingly

ZERO MOTHERFUCKING RESULTS AYYYYYYYYYYY CABRON

If you wanna see a sexy latina Google heidymodel

She were a mess, a good ass-hell tier mess

>Faggot

yes they can
I see insanely hot 27-35 year old Latinas all the time

MODS

God damn those are nice

So you saved a butterhog off /soc/ and pretend you fucked her?

Couldve at least saved a hotter one, you retard

Latino here, born and raised Panamanian, can confirm white chicks are the shit.

I've got a thicc Catholic one that'sbeen wanting me for quite a while. I've been using her for relationship advice for literally months, but now that I've exhausted most of my options, I'm considering finally getting with her before she moves away in a month.
Should I do it?
Pic related, she's the one in the front.
Also related to the pic, I'm a senior in HS (18) and the Asian in the top right corner is a freshman who wants the d. Should I risk it?

>uses jaiden meme
Oh cool other people on here watch her too.
>inb4 newfag
>inb4 get out
All the actual NEETs left Sup Forums years ago.everyone here is a newfag that was left untaught by the previous generation of anons left to roam and make a new culture. then failed miserably

Sorry bro. They can't compete. White girls FTW

Y'all better save quick, I anticipate an imminent nuke on this here bread

>I see insanely hot 27-35 year old Latinas all the time

no, you think you do
they are like 25

I mean it wasn't like it was good to begin with. Now it's exciting and i got to FUKKEN SAVED for the first time in a while

no, I know their ages
she's hot, but yes Latinas can compete

I have been with Hispanics and white girls. Hispanics are a better fuck but crazy! White girls are okay but can take better advantage of them

Must be true

Meh. She's a 5.

The only attractive one in the picture is the white girl in the back

What i miss out on?

How hard is it being this gay?

They're wild animals.
Should be chained up somewhere, or at very least kept on a leash.

THIS IS ALL YOU HAVE TO KNOW:

They are fucking psycho.

They are also loyal.

If you want to marry them and raise a family, you better do everything 100% correctly by their standards, or THEY WILL DESTROY YOU.

You have been warned.

Good luck.

How hard is it being that much of a faggot?

Some dude claimed to post 16 year old gf, reverse image produced no results :3
Could have easily been bullshit but you never know...

Whatever you don't do it HS you will regret the rest of your life. Fuck anything that moves.

About as easy to save a rando pic of a whale off /soc/ and say you totally fucked her

Any person can take care. If your mexi get nasty turn her in for a new one. Mexican chicks are great, but they wont leave, Once you have one expect her to be there forever.....oh...they are always psychos in bed. It's perfection.

Here's another of her
Idk what you want me to do to prove it.

Prove it then. Who can compete with this

First she wasn't a whale she was pretty cute.
Second you're mad af and no one knows why :3
Third even if he did take it off /soc/ the girl's pics couldn't be found anywhere else. So in my eyes he's cool, you're yet another useless nigger clogging up a fap thread with acrimonious horseshit.

If you go to a Mexican party the 12-15 year olds are sluts. The older guys there don't care if you hook up with their nieces either. Also, they have the ass and tits of 20 year olds.

While true, I don't know if that one is into me.

Don't piss them off, even if you have cat-like reflexes. They WILL throw anything and everything at you.

Good plan

>implying 75 Russian 25 Japanese are superior.

fuck, kill, marry?

Take that disgusting shit back to /soc/ where you saved it from

Latino here also, I LOVE fucking white girls! White girls love Latin guys, they always approach me first, they love working out, they love the music I like, they're up on pop culture and are generally very smart.

Latinas like shity hip hop, Reggaeton, and nothing else, they've never seen any good movies really, they get really defensive or insulted if you say clever or intelligent things around them, they are generally ignorant and stupid.

White girls>Latinas

what? the last two Latinas I've gotten to know have diverse taste in music, and one of them actually has similar taste as me (lots of rock)

shes getting dressed for her quincenera

Haha get mad faggot. Go back to your cuck category on xvideos

what about white washed hispanic girls? some white washed dominican girl has a crush on me and shes thicc to. avoid? or go for it

Same Latin guy,
This is a GREAT example, Latin women would never even ride a bike on a trail, maybe just ONCE and take a million selfies just to brag that she did it. White girls love the outdoors are are very secure with their bodies, a Latina would have 5 o'clock stubble on her ass.

They are low iq savages with the personal hygene of one.
Also they dont look like op picture and they are pooping out around 6 kids on avg.
Soo they will take over you r society and you will feel like you are in mexico

fuckin go for it
I actually know a latina who's into hiking a lot

butthurt stormcuck virgin

FUCK THE HARPOONS,....

GRAND MOFF TARKIN, GET ME THE DEATH STAR!!!!

If she's a traditional type with fully illegal parents, then you got a keeper, which I doubt. If you have a white washed girl raised in white areas, you got a white girl with a slight inferiority complex and a "tries too hard" front to fit in.

She hangs around Mexicans dude. Feed the alcohol. Raep her and blame them.

You a white or brown skin latino?

She was a lot hotter when I could pretend she was underaged. Her new tits are a monstrosity

>tfw i missed
>733333333

I'm white skin Latino.
6'2
205 lbs.