Alzheimers thread

alzheimers thread

a what thread?

What's a thread?

I don't remember

I think this is...............My name is bob.

Pleased to meet you Joe

alzheimers thread

man I'm still here but i occasionally forget who my kids are. it's a real bummer.

same here. I'm still here but i sometimes forget who my kids are. it's a real bummer

What board am I on?

I think I hit the wrong button

yeah it's a real bummer. sometimes, i forget who my kids are. it's a real bummer. sometimes, I forget who my kids are

At least you get to meet new people every day

that's gotta be a bummer

what happened? i'm not a robot what?

alzheimers thread

I am a 26 year old who has lived in an old folks home for 2.5 years (they do student housing). Alzheimers is straight fucked up. I have to help these old people find their rooms constantly. A LOT of them are in their 50s, not even old.

Weirdest thing was when I was in my room masturbating one time, the woman from next door walked in. Holy fuck did she ever look happy when I shot up out of my computer chair fully naked and rock hard.

go on

Underrated

Fucking hell also underrated

azheimer's thread

sometimes i forget who my kids are. It's a real bummer sometimes.

Not a really exciting story man. More embarassing than anything

I asked if she needed help and she said no with her eyes locked on my cock. She was still standing in the open doorway, and about 2 seconds later two of the nurses in the place walked in and were like OH SHIT user SO SORRY... Of course their eyes were also locked on my dick. Just to set the scene I had a video of two dykes using a double ended dildo on my 60" tv at the time

I was fresh out of the shower so I grabbed my towel from the floor and covered up. Once my cock was covered up they snapped out of it and closed the door and left.

I have a big attractive cock so I'm not really too embarassed, this was last month so the nurses still blush and giggle to each other when I walk past them. One of them is pretty cute, I'll prob tell her to get into my room and take her pants off before I move out

The worst thing about being told you have Alzheimers, is that it won't be the last time you're told you have Alzheimers.

Mother fucker you look like ryan Reynolds in fucking deadpool you ugly fuck

gotta say this is one of the weirder stories i've seen on Sup Forums this year

never change Sup Forums

This TV show is weerd

Am I inside it

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I've got Alzheimer's
Cheese on toast

Huh

What the fuck did I come in here for again?

Where am I?

Is this the real life?