This is it. It's the next "big thing". 99% of the planet doesn't know what a crypto is yet...

This is it. It's the next "big thing". 99% of the planet doesn't know what a crypto is yet, but they will in the next 5 years.

We are still in the early adoption phase. Invest. Spread your money across the top 10-20-50 cryptos and just hold. Don't try and swing or day trade unless you're absolutely sure of what the fuck you're doing. The market will rip your head off and shit down your neck. Don’t worry about the day to day price. If any one coin you’re invested in moons it will erase your losses on any others by many orders of magnitude.

Don’t get emotionally invested in any particular coin. You’re in this to make money, you’re not buying a fucking prom dress. DYODD. Stay away from memecoin bullshit. Find cryptos that have solid fundamentals and a chance at real world adoption. If someone comes into the market with a “better” coin than one you’re invested in don’t throw a shitfit about it. Embrace it. Buy that one too. AltaVista was king shit of the interwebs in the year 2000. Just a couple years later Google was kicking their ass all over the place. Don’t be AltaVista.

In 2-3 years this will hit critical mass. Money will flood in from every middle-class joe schmoe investor trying to get a piece of the action. You’re going to see "Morgan Stanleys" of crypto pop up to make investment easier for the average consumer.

You are seeing the .com bubble of 98-01 forming right before your very eyes, but it's still 1995. Get in. And when every talking head on TV is bloviating about how great crypto investments are - GET OUT.

>B…but it’s already a bubble, isn’t it?
Not even fucking close. When the .com and housing market went POOF over $8 trillion in wealth was lost on each occasion. The crypto market needs to grow over 100 fold before we’re in bubble territory.

Be patient, invest wisely, and in just a few years your financial future will be set.

And then you own a bunch of hashes instead of dollars and all you can trade in is methylone

you're right.

Danka.

I've considered investing, but this is also Sup Forums, so I'm at an impasse.

Sup Forums is not a currently $70 billion enterprise. Invest. This money didn't come from basement dwellers.

>99% of the planet doesn't know what a crypto is
>We are still in the early adoption phase
>just hold
>your financial future will be set.

Lmao my sides..

OP is a bitcoin novice that bought in at the top of a bull rush and thinks baiting Sup Forumstards will help secure his invetment.

/thread

Do not buy spergerrands.

OP Here. And wrong. Personally I hate bitcoin. It's fucking slow as shit with ridiculously high fees and has almost no chance at adoption. That doesn't negate the fact it has paved the way for an entirely new era... much like the Model T led to the modern automobile.

Don't stare a gift horse in the mouth.

>99% of the planet doesn't know what a crypto is yet
Lie.
>Invest
Impossible. Cryptos are effectively digital commodities. They do not generate revenue. All you can do is speculate.
>The crypto market needs to grow over 100 fold before we’re in bubble territory
Retarded statement is retarded.

Shill harder.

Pounds spergling
Dunning-krugerrands
Autism pennies

Stay poor, nocoiner. I'm up 900% on XRP alone.

Prosecution futures

>Stay poor, nocoiner.
I'd have to work to make that happen.
>I'm up 900% on XRP alone.
That's nice. I hope you actually realized your gains from your lotto tickets instead of holding on to them.

>They do not generate revenue. All you can do is speculate.

yeah and stocks used to pay dividends. hell they probably still do but who fucking cares about pennies when you can make so much more selling short?

Is that supposed to be German? Lolol ur 11

thanks, Donald Trump and Trump supporters

have you seen the types of persons and orgs that run the lockers? I wouldnt trust those people to take care of my doggy overnite... "but its a secure algorithm, that will take 1 trillion years to break". fuck that. I'd rather trust jew bankers than those fucking retards behind the crypto vaults

Short selling also isn't investing. The potential reward also carries unlimited risk.

Even though I'll be called a shill, I'm going to post pic related. I'm not, nor have I ever been, one to brag about wealth. But I will share the percentages I've gained in ~6 weeks.

wtf are you even talking about? Lockers? vaults?

If you're talking about online bitcoin accounts, then you're both correct and retarded at the same time.

A: Trusting someone else to hold your money is silly (including the 'jew bankers')

B: You can very securely store your BTC youself. Store your BTC under your mattress.. in your brain.. in the jew bankers deposit boxes... etc..

until the next exchange gets raided, and prices go volatile,

My XRP is not stored on an exchange.

High percent return doesn't mean much if you only put in a little money. Conversely, a low percentage return can easily overshadow you with a large principal.

One of the (many) problems with crypto is that the market depth for most of them is low.

Having made gains is not a shill. Telling people to buy shares in something you own at the peak of a bubble because it's the next big thing and severely undervalued is shilling.

OP is a fag shill, you are a lucky trader.

The overall market cap of cryptos in general continues to go up. You're missing the boat.

I don't give a flying fuck what you buy. I recognize the market that XRP is going after ( a market that makes bitcoin look like a fucking penny stock, mind you ). If you buy anything in the top 20-30, and hold, you're pretty much guaranteed to make profit.

>missing the boat
>guaranteed to make profit
The eternal cries of the shill.

Stay poor.

Too late. Already not.

>You're missing the boat.
dude I got in at $17 and my startup is building an exchange. I haven't missed shit. I just think shilling on Sup Forums to secure gains is a stupid ass thing for you to do. These fucks are all poor they aren't going to pump BTC for you on your terrible advice. Try twitter.

> guaranteed to make profit
lol no

Any good guides on how to get started? I've got money to invest, but don't really know shit.

Pull money from bank.
Dig hole in yard.
Put money into hole.
Light on fire.
???
Profit

Coinbase. Also do a LOT of reading on how to handle / store / secure / trade it.

Also keep in mind we are in the middle of a bull rush, any day now could mark the new all time high for the next 6 months (or w/e timeframe) if the momentum changes.

Also keep in mind literally everyone in the space is a shark, a shill, and a scammer. If someone tells you it's going to go up they are trying to sell, if they tell you it's going to die they are trying to buy.

I'm not shilling. I suggested ZERO cryptos (short of using my gains on XRP as an example performer).

I simply recommended people get the fuck out of their own way, put their bias aside, and make some goddamn money. There's plenty to be had. I don't give a flying monkeys asshole what you invest in. If it's not stupid memecoins, you'll profit. GTFO when every asshat in the MSM is telling you to invest and you'll be golden.

Forgive the absolute fuck out of me for wanting my fellow Sup Forumstards to make some fucking money.

I bought 3 bitcoin at $290. Held them until they got up to $1200. Sold them for $3600, took that money and bought 300 Ethereum at $12 per coin (300 ETH). Tonight ETH is trading at $159 per coin. That's $47,000 from an investment about a year ago of less than $900. Over the past year I sold 200 ETH when they hit $50, but I still have 100 worth $16,000.

OP ain't lyin.

you missed his point

>I'm not shilling.
You are though. You're shilling crypto. Promoting it in general is still helping you.
>Forgive the absolute fuck out of me for wanting my fellow Sup Forumstards to make some fucking money.
I won't forgive you.

Nice trades.

Never called OP a liar, just a bitcoin shill.

Let me put it this way... if it's shilled anywhere on Sup Forums, it's *LIKELY* best to avoid. It's most likely a PnD... tho they do get lucky sometimes.

Again, I only used my XRP gains as an example. Most people on Sup Forums fucking hate XRP. But if you DYDD on coins with solid fundamentals you will make money. One of the coins I'm invested in has doubled inside of 2 weeks. It's not well known but it has a solid foundation and possible real world application. I won't even mention it because I'll be called a shill. I'm just saying, it's all out there if you're willing to put the effort in and READ.

The entire altcoin market is doing very well due to the btc bull rush. It's a great time to already be invested in btc ald alts, but not necessarily a great time to start making those investments.

Jesus H Christ thank you for one sane motherfucker dropping into this thread and demonstrating exactly what I'm talking about.

If you don't or are unwilling to recognize crypto as the next "big thing", with it's ever exploding market cap, ... well... I'm sorry. Short of physically beating you over the head with cryptos I don't know how else to break it to you.

Thanks.

I've been looking at XMR and ETH. They look pretty good from what little I've seen.

BTC is going down. I won't claim to know when, but it's too goddamn slow to be a useful crypto. Did you know that btc, right now, has a 250,000 transaction backlog that is growing by day? It was NEVER designed to handle the kind of volume it's currently experiencing.

Considering that cryptos don't physically exist, you'd have a hard time of it.

Nothing you could ever say to me could get me to purchase cryptos. You may as well stop trying.

Would you guys be willing to give me an email or some kind of contact info? Im nee to this and would like to learn a few things.

Coinbase and get the App

>Considering that cryptos don't physically exist, you'd have a hard time of it.

Neither do stocks.Neither do bonds. Neither do CDs. Neither do dividends.

Are you really this retarded? It's an avenue to make money you fucking moron.

What would you like to know? I'm not one to put my email on fucking Sup Forums lol

>Are you really this retarded?
You're the one who said: "physically beating you over the head with cryptos", not me.
>It's an avenue to make money you fucking moron.
So is letting it all ride on black.

The difference between crypto and stocks / bonds is that crypto is pure speculation. Stocks and bonds can be actual investments.

>Stocks and bonds can be actual investments.

Really? Can I buy stock in Walmart and go carve a brick out of their fucking walls?

No?

STFU. It's ALL speculation. It always has been and always will be. Idiot.

Step up the crypto trading game, add me on Skype: CryptoAnna

You clearly don't understand the difference between speculation and investing, which is why you shill crypto so hard.

It's amusing when someone who doesn't know what they are talking about rants and raves this much.

Lmao it's not like stocks are calculated out of revenue statement. Oh wait.

>investing in cryptocurrencies
Have fun being poor.

If you own a majority of the stocks you can

companies like ibm, nvidia, and others that have the capability to produce supercomputers beyond any public knowledge really like money. they aren't against making money. nvidia could easily manage to make it profitable to mine crypto currency. they could finish bitcoin in a month and own 1/3 of it all.

if it was actually worth it, they'd probably do it as their own "investment". it would also make news and impress investors. i don't think it's worth it to the people who can actually do it with the most ease.

i write this as a computer science senior who has a little knowledge about how cpus and algorithms work.

Yeah I know :/ i don't have an accessory email for shit like this.
I really honestly dont know, this would be my first time and I would be asking as i go along. You know

How to begin, what to look for, how to trade and invest, best ways generating or transferring the money etc etc

Y'all keep telling yourselves that. Until you actually own and control a Walmart store, your stock means dick. It's not tangible. It's all number and speculation... EXACTLY like crypto and any other non-tangible investment you make. The fact that you think/believe otherwise just proves how retarded you are, and how you will always be NEETS.

As I said in the OP... focus on coins that have a chance at real world adoption. XRP is a great model, but the gains aren't really to be had anymore.

>your stock means dick
It doesn't actually. It represents ownership interest in a revenue-generating company...
>EXACTLY like crypto
...which is nothing like crypto, which is a digital commodity.
>The fact that you think/believe otherwise just proves how retarded you are
Actually, it proves that I actually understand what these things are.
>you will always be NEETS
Right... because the people NOT buying crypto are clearly the NEETs here.

I bought 10 BTC 3-4 years ago... sadly, at a peak back then (around $1000)... it promptly dropped to around $600... fml.

However, heard about this new thing coming into development, Ethereum, having a presale ... figured ... fuck it, threw half my 10 BTC into the ETH presale, bought 10k ETH, and just sat on 'em for years (in part, b'c they weren't even traded for like 18 mos).

Fast forward ... no lies -- I've made about $1.1m from my initial $10k. Still have my original 5 fucking BTC, finally done about doubled. ETH, however -- another story.

Since then, i've diversified... SC, XMR, XEM, XRP, SJCX, ETC... I agree w/ a lot of you doubters, to be clear -- it's a ridiculous run, the past 6 months.

Mathematically, it cannot continue like this. But while we're in it, it sure feels like it can. I cashed out around $350k, so I wouldn't feel like an asshole if it all went up in smoke. But I'm letting a lot of it keep riding, in the hopes that in 3-4 years it could hasten my retirement.

Call OP a shill or not, but there is undeniably money to be made if you can accept the risk.

+1

You're clearly a biased asshat who will not be convinced either way. I suspect you are in your low 20s and didn't live through/understand the .com bubble/housing bubble. Because it truly matters not what you think something is worth... it matters what mass society and speculators believes it's worth. If you wanna miss the bus that's your prerogative. You have an opportunity to make massive gains here whether you want to believe it or not.

Btw, your hypothetical couple of shares in Walmart means fucking dick. Absolute, complete, 100% dick. You represent no ownership, nor do you have any decision making power, and you never will. And it's just plain ass fucking ignorant to believe otherwise.

I'm the poster above, who made made bank on the ETH -- but you're wrong here. Stock is an equity share in something of tangible worth. 10 shares in Walmart cannot go to $0 tomorrow, it's literally not possible, because there are revenues and assets behind it. Sure, could have a shitty quarter, drop substantially and/or over time... but that's a different story, and usually near-perfect information.

For cryptos -- you could literally lose every cent if your exchange gets hacked, or you lose your cold storage device, etc...

Different risks and different value propositions -- but not denying the gains.

>Stock is an equity share in something of tangible worth.

Really? Hand me a stock in Walmart. I'll wait.

(Btw, if you think it's impossible for a stock to go to zero... please have a look at Radioshack. Oh... wait....)

>You're clearly a biased asshat who will not be convinced either way.
I'm an educated asshat who knows what he is talking about.
>I suspect you are in your low 20s and didn't live through/understand the .com bubble/housing bubble
Upper 20s, lived through both.
>Because it truly matters not what you think something is worth
Partially correct.
>it matters what mass society and speculators believes it's worth
Partially correct.
>If you wanna miss the bus that's your prerogative
It sure is.
>You have an opportunity to make massive gains here whether you want to believe it or not.
I could let it all ride on black too.
>hypothetical couple of shares in Walmart means fucking dick
Incorrect.
>You represent no ownership
Incorrect.
>nor do you have any decision making power
Minute, but non-zero.
>And it's just plain ass fucking ignorant to believe otherwise.
Incorrect.

Try educating yourself on subjects before you embarrass yourself.

I'm more of a water baron myself...
I own a good stretch of the Mississippi.

Your reading comprehension is abysmal.

>Until you actually own and control a Walmart store, your stock means dick. It's not tangible. It's all number and speculation...
You do know that a shareholder can vote on company maneuvers, right? So as long as there is not a majority shareholder over 50% things can be voted down when raised at shareholder meetings. Its a common practice.

First -- its called a stock certificate -- if paper matters to you, you're actually entitled to it. In any event, it entitles to you a LEGAL RIGHT to a share of ownership in something actual/tangible.

Second, I said eventually. Of course companies go out of business... over months and years. You can easily sell, on bad news, as businesses change. The risk is far more remote and slow.

You must be 20 years old to be reflecting such a lack of sophistication (among other things, I was one of the guys agreeing with you). ... the sad thing is you probably lack the context to realize how truly unique and lucky this bull run is. I hope you take some profits bud... good luck to you.

Blah blah fucking blah. Go buy a share of Walmart stock and then come back and tell me how much control you have over the corporation.

Oh, that's right, ZERO. Because the Walton family owns 51% and will never relinquish control of their own enterprise.

So, once again, your "stock" means dick. It's numbers on paper, or digital numbers on a bank ledger. You have no control and you never will.

Once again - the Walton family owns FIFTY ONE PERCENT. Your vote means nothing. You can't beat them. Period.

Paper matters to me. It's just that - paper. I'll say it for the final fucking time - unless that "paper" represents a majority interest in said company - IT. MEANS. NOTHING.

It would do you well to realize this.

Paper matters not*

BTW I'm still waiting for one of you fuckers to hand me some RS stock and tell me how much control I have with it...

>no minority shareholder has ever influenced a corporation
I hope you realize just how retarded you sound right now.

Oh... shit.. wait... fucking giggles... their stock went to absolute shit and means dick... just like I've been saying this whole time.

It's all fucking fake money. And dipshits like don't understand that concept.

Well here's a lesson for you guys - non-tangible assets are just that... NON tangible. And they all eventually return to their core value... which is ZERO.

>I have no argument so I'll just call you a retard.

Still waiting for you to hand me a Walmart stock, cockbender.

You haven't presented anything that needs to be countered.

I most certainly have. Give me a Walmart stock. Physically.

As I said, I'll wait...

>I most certainly have.
No, you most certainly have not. Your next statement merely proves that you haven't.

STILL waiting for you to give me a tangible Walmart stock.

But alas, you can't. Nor can anyone. Because it physically doesn't exist. Neither does crypto. Which blows your whole fucking argument of "representing ownership interest" to fucking smithereens.

But hey, thanks for playing.

>Which blows your whole fucking argument of "representing ownership interest" to fucking smithereens.
Except it doesn't. At all. In any way, shape, or form.

>It's all fucking fake money. And dipshits like (You)
>
>don't understand that concept.
>Well here's a lesson for you guys - non-tangible assets are just that... NON tangible. And they all eventually return to their core value... which is ZERO.
So, you're telling me if I cashed out all my stock, I'd have no fucking money? Because I guarantee I could buy your whole fucking family and use them for organ donors.

>So you're telling me if I cashed out all my crypto, I'd have no fucking money?

This is literally what you're arguing against. Have you even read the thread, retard?

Then hand me some fucking stock you dickass. Still waiting.

It doesn't matter if I can or cannot hand you stock. You have presented no argument to get from that premise to your conclusion.

Why are you changing my words, nigger? I said "cashed out all my stock". The only thing I'm arguing is, stock isn't worthless, and a shareholder has a vote. I don't own any walmart because I don't like the company or the corporate structure. Admittedly, walmart is a bad example because of the Waltons, but thats irrelevant.

Haven't been arguing anything, my previous response was only my second post in this shit thread.

Pump and dump in action!

>has almost no chance at adoption.
Noob.

Protip: OP whats you all to join the pump and dump schemes on /biz/ to essentially steal your money.

Invest in crypto if you want but DYOR.

Remember, if you're taking financial advice from anonymous "individuals" from the internet and wondering how you lost all your money, save yourself and everyone else some time and consider suicide.