How are you this evening Sup Forums?

How are you this evening Sup Forums?

Bored, watching gopnik videos and browsing Sup Forums for any good shit

Any particular kind of thread interests you?

Play something for us Roots. While we wait for an user.

We've a guest, Jimmy

Fucking niggers. I ain't readin all that shit. This is a Talk show damnit.

Choices choices

:^)

Seen that post a bunch of time. Haven't seen this version though. Neat I guess. What happened to the baker that was here earlier?

I think you skipped the monologue, Jimmy. But hey, whatever makes your asshole tingle.

The one who lives on Drury Lane?

We hardly read but we all do this shit

So much wasted time

The one that was baking non special brownies and cooking rice.

Help me out here, I'm dying

Idk anything about how to cook rice. Maybe user could teach me

Sure. I think we can add a cooking segment. But id like some answers. Seriously how is Sup Forums this evening. Summers here. Any big plans? Self improvements? Summer projects?

Black mirrors

Magick

Dude gtfo here with that gay shit

>Help me out here, I'm dying
Okay, a hotdog vendor told me a joke today. Would you like to hear it?

I'm 12 and what's this?

How do I get into this program?

A hotdog vendor eh?Sure

Join the CIA or become a politician/movie star/ music artist

Oh and dont forget to sign your life away (aka sell your soul)

Okay...

A husband, wife, two daughters and their dog walk into a talent agent's office. The father says "We have a stage routine, and if you have a few minutes, we can perform it for you." The talent agent says "Sure, I guess. I have a few minutes. You guys juggle or tell jokes, or what?" The father says "Yes, all of that." as he rolls out a plastic tarp... Have you heard this one, Jimmy?

It rings a bell but i forgot the punch line. Keep going

Well, it gets complicated, so I just brought the hotdog vendor to tell it.

Are you kidding me Steve. Thats no mere hotdog vendor. Ladies and gentlemen, it's Gilbert Gottfried!

Seriously??

Yes

Eh. Slow night Steve. Just gonna let the thread die and be back tomorrow with some more bull.

Okay, so I hear you all have a comedy malfunction here. Don't worry, I'm here to help. So first, the dog, whose name is Rusty, by the way, stands up on its hind legs revealing a gigantic red dog boner. He immediately locks the door and starts sucking the dads cock. The daughters and mother are in a three-way slit-lick circle. The dog, Rusty, starts shitting bananas into the grope circle and the dad pulls out a bottle of Michelob and pops the cap off in the youngest daughters ass, even though michelob is a twist-off.