Sup Forums, how many 15 year olds would it take to kill a fully grown male gorilla...

Sup Forums, how many 15 year olds would it take to kill a fully grown male gorilla? Assuming the 15 year olds knew that was their goal, how many do you think it would take? Also the gorilla is fighting as though it is defending its infant.

I would ask how many adult men but I've researched it and the number is about 30. And I assumed that 1 adult man can take on like 5 15 year olds so I would say 150 15 year olds to take it down

Roll

15 year olds are smaller but have more energy. Perhaps they could over-encumber the gorilla and go for its neck and restrict its arms. I would say maybe 70 15 year olds. The initial 30 would be killed but it would drain energy of the gorilla. We are talking silver back, are we? Or normal gorilla?

Bump

Going to say 7 15 year olds. Question, why are 15 year olds in the KKK?

The most powerful gorilla, so probably a silverback. That thing can easily do a helicopter motion for 10 seconds and take out 50 of them at most. Let's also assume they're in an enclosed area and there's one door that the 15 year olds just keep spawning out of. But I would definitely imagine one back hand from that thing isn't that much damage to its energy but very damaging to the number of 15 year olds needed

Probably 2

>15 year olds keep spawning out of
Kek

Have like 10 distract the gorilla from the front. Then have a brigade behind it with 2 lines of 10 pairs of 15 year olds in each (so 40) and have the pairs give eachother piggy back rides and then the brigade rushes the gorilla from behind. A few go and claw at its eyes while the ones on the bottom of the piggy back try to trip it up. So like 50 15 year olds

This thread has potential to be gold. Put me in screen cap pls

True shit-posting

Criminally underrated

Similar to the Battle of Waterloo, goad the gorilla into attacking squares of 15 year olds. Probably a square of 25.

Depends, do they get weapons of any sort? I killed a blackbear with a double bit axe when I was 15, granted I was already 6'5 though.

MODS, found another one

Question, are all the 15 year olds similar? What's their gender, race, weight, and height. We need to know these things.

Pic related

also, i'm guessing the "average" city 15 year old male? skinny build, 5'4-5'8 little/no fighting and survival experience? Where I come from in the country most 15 year olds are beasts because they've spent their life working on farms and fighting with one another.

So apparently a gorilla lifts 15 times more than the average man. Let's assume the average man lifts 120 pounds so the gorilla can lift fucking like 1800 pounds on a good day. If it's a good day and the 15 year olds average like 130 pounds that gorilla can easily take on 15 of them at the same time without breaking a sweat. Now once it gets pissed off I'd say that lifting weight goes up to 2200 pounds and he starts using the bodies of them to throw at others (he's learned to use artillery). Now as these bodies pile up he begins to see he can set up a stack of bodies behind him to protect his rear, so he does so until he has a 4 walled castle with 1 door than he just keeps kicking and punching as they all spawn and come scurrying over. The gorilla can eat the bodies for food so he's not gonna starve. He'll be alive until he's 40 (average age) and let's assuming this started when he was 15. And the 15 year olds spawn in at 1 a minute. 25 years = 13.14 million minutes.

It would take 13.14 million 15 year olds to destroy a fully grown male silverback gorilla.

What exactly is this number 30 based off of? One on one humans have better cardio and intelligence than a gorilla and could use sleep deprivation and stress to make the gorilla overheat and tire. So I'd think 10 could get it done in an hour or 2 if they plan properly and make sure to get it absolutely exhausted before they tried to engage

Op here. They're in an enclosed area, so the gorilla could easily just rush one and fuck him up quickly then move to the next

If we had different races then we could use them statigically. Asian would be the comanders for they can make precise caculation without emotions getting involved. Whites would be foot soldiers, if you use blacks the gorilla would mistake it for its own kind and be more aggressive. However they could outrun the gorilla so they may be used for a maneuver calvary. We could use black females as bait since he would want to mate with it.

Top kek

Aim for the eyes, kids.

If they can jump the gorilla all at once, they could blind it right away making the whole process much easier.
Aside from beating/kicking it to death for multiple minutes, I can't think of a fast way to kill it.

So they're assuming the gorilla would attack then? Because silverbacks try to intimidate threats first and attack as a 2nd resort. I guess you could assume it's a gorilla in captivity that has a grudge against it's captors. But I guess that's a fair assumption because you'd also have to assume all 30 people try to fight it where in reality at least half would be shitting their pants and half of that half would go fetal/stay back and avoid the fighting all together.

*about 50 to 60 kids

1 if he is lucky, 4 if he is not. all that needs to be done is one has to sacrifice himself and charge while the others distract, ram a fist or leg (most likely fist) down its throat, and clutch on with remaining arm and legs

The taper of an arm will force the jaws open to full extension, and will not allow the gorilla to bite through the arm. the arm will stretch the throat and suffocate it from the inside. Also, since the inner lining of the throat is so thin, if the person who sticks their arm down its throat, grabs, scratches, and rips all they can it would be possible to cause enough bleeding the gorilla will die even if it is able to shake him (unlikely, as it would most likely grab at them and hold them closer)

It took one toddler to kill this gorilla. I assume it would only take one 15 year old

^ suffocation from inside is best. maybe also claw its eyes out? that way if the first suffocation attempt doesn't work it will be easier to do subsequent attempts. I'd say 10 15 y/o's is the absolute minimum though. 4 is a hail mary with not too many chances to fuck up.

My sides

/thread/

too soon.

We definitely would have an advantage with asiasn, now here me out, by 15 most 15 year olds are full of hormones and emotions. But for Asians they have been neglected love and compassion their whole lives and at 15 that's sophomore level, the Asians would have been through so much stress at this point in their lives. They would not panic and would be rational under dire situation. And if we use blacks straight from Africa then they would have combat experience by the time they were 10, although child soldiers would only be trained with fore arms they have taken a life before. Now if we're talking country farm whites and not city then they can get their hands dirty, plus most likely play sports so they can follow commands and perform physical tasks. Not to mention the culture of the soldier in the average American home, their father, uncle, grandfather, and all brothers probably served in a military branch and taght the 15 year old a thing or too. That's not even considering the hunting craze white boys have.

7 15 year olds

2 are killed, and their bones are used to make weapons to stab the gorilla.
Utilitarianism.

>30 men to kill one gorilla
wot

I give it 20. With enough numbers, its just too fucking many.
PS its an endurance problem by 20

ugh...

something about harambe?

Kek
They've seen through the liberal media, there's still hope.

We gotta be aware of the disadvantages of some of the races. Asians are intelligent and have no emotions, they are small thus making then weaker. Kung fu won't do shit to a gorilla with massive strength. Plus they might commit mass suicide because those fucker are crazy. Black are low intelligence and may see the gorilla as another one of then and use try to fight it hood style, too bad for them niggerboxing ain't shit. White boys probably watch too much anime and will Naruto rush the gorilla and try to use some anime kicks only to be crushed by 300lb of mass from its fist. Don't forget that most whites carry fully automatic firearms to shoot up a school.

If all the kids were black then obviously they would whip out their 3 foot dicks to show dominance over him. Everyone knows gorillas got small peckers.