Why aren't you bisexual?

why aren't you bisexual?

Because I love cock.

because there are infinite genders

literally makes no sense, bisexuals love cock as well, they just also love pussy

that doesn't mean they love cock any less than you

there's only three, male, female, and attack helicopter

I am!
I've fucked and been fucked by guy and girls
Yes I've been pegged~

Easier to say I'm straight and maybe do gay shit on the side

Also I'm not into ass fucking of any kind. Buttplug is the furthest I want to go. I'll suck your dick but you can't put it in my ass. I think this disqualifies me from full fag acceptance.

I'm bisexual
I love girls but I also like to be fucked in my ass
Unfortunately I had dick in my anus just a few times in my life, but it was awesome feeling

Oh but I am

I don't like wiener. Not even the Oscar Mayers.

moar

Because I am not a snail.

because I'm not a faggot
inb4 yes you are

dump all you have please

Why is being bisexual a good thing? So you have more options to jerk off to? Guaranteed your life is full of virtue, right?

I wanted to please a dick, I just need to jerk it. That and I don't find men attractive, now stop posting these threads.

No, it doesn't. Straight men don't do anything sexual with other men.

>/thread

The mental gymnastics of closet cases is absolutely insane.

Because there is no such thing as bi-sexual, you either suck cock or you dpn't

>you eitehr suck cock or you don't
True.
>bisexuality exists
Also true.

You realize you're retarded, right?

Because there is no such thing as being a vegan you either eat or don't.

kek

I swear, I can't even understand how certain people can be so mind-numbingly retarded.

Maybe there's a correlation with intelligence and accepting nature

>using the word virtue on Sup Forums

Not sure. Like pussy a fuckton but I'm considering the possibility of fucking a really effeminate dude.

But I am, OP.

>why aren't you bisexual?
>everyone is bisexual
>nobody can answer this
Seems like you should stop wasting time asking a question which has no answer.

You are bisexual. You can be sure of that.

Because I'm not gay you dumbass

Everyone is bisexual.

Not everyone is comfortable with that fact, and isn't "open" about it.

There's your answer, genius.

Alright, cheers for clearing that up.

Are you admitting you're retarded? Guess multiculturalism has destroyed the best of us.

Everyone is bisexual.

That literally means that everyone is straight, and everyone is gay, because everyone is bisexual.

>Like pussy a fuckton
>user how much do you like pussy
>"a fuckton"
I'm sexually attracted to women and all, but I'm not that crazy about pussy. It seems like such a meaningless achievement to get your dick wet. Are we all just high school boys for all of eternity?

Then it's a trick question at best.

>why aren't you breathing?
>why don't you eat food?
>why does gravity hold you to the earth?

Nope, everyone may have the ability to become bisexual, but sexuality is manifested by your environment.

This environment is Sup Forums, so not only are we all bisexual, we are all faggots, and we are all pedophiles.

Fair enough, all of these threads should be "why haven't you accepted that you are bisexual yet"?

Also personally I believe that bisexuality is the elites way to eliminate racism

I'm the first two, not the third. Fuck you, and fuck off.

THere are no grills on the internet

>why aren't you bisexual?

Who sez I ain't? I'll scratch that spiteful bitch's eyes out!

>personally I believe that bisexuality is the elites way to eliminate racism
>implying the "elite" want to eliminate any distraction from class inequality
>implying bisexuality eliminates racism
>implying you can believe in any way that is not personal

1. i didnt choose to be heterosexual
2. that pussy is fucking nasty

90% of this websites users weren't even here in 2007 when cp was rampant. So not even close. Also nice admitting you're a pedo faggot.

the pussy is perfect, kys you sick fuck

Jews don't do well with rampant racism

will do, cap'n

Yeah you're sure gonna be racist filling your throat with bbc

pls don't actually do it

too late
im already dead

Doesnt matter he's not gonna breed anyway so he either does it now or let natural selection do its job

wise words

mind gibben the sauce? gifs aren't usually nice to reverse image searches

>2007 when cp was rampant

>2003 seepy rampant
>2007 seepy begged for by many but disappeared fast
>2017 MODS! MODS!

mi prefur apul be ryp b4 eetin........

>Sup Forums.org mi fren

everyone is bisexual

I am.

Nice try Freud but a lot of your shit was discredited.

nobody is 100% straight, gay, or asexual

that literally means that you are bisexual, that's the only category that is left

I started coming here in 2007, so excuse my naivete.

Come on Sigmund, back to your final resting place.

But I have only licked the tip of my own penis.. were do I fit in?

You're trying to straw man a basic, logic position.

There is no gay, straight, bisexual.

There is just "sexual".

Let's just grow up and acknowledge Freud was right about SOMETHING.

You have urn to crawl back into, we get you still want to be relevant and contribute by psychology has vastly surpassed you.

OKAY hold on a sec
let's agree that no one person is 100% straight or Gay, but let's also agree that some people will not have homosexual relations and others will not have heterosexual relations

>trying to compromise
No.

You can whine and bitch all you want but whether Freud was right about something or not, THIS is something that is true. I haven't read him so I can't confirm if he held the exact same position. Whether he is right or wrong is irrelevant, as is your personal vendetta against Freud which has nothing to do with the truth of bisexuality.

Okay, but that doesn't mean that they aren't bisexual. Bisexuality has to do with what you are attracted to, not what you do.

yeah, but these people have no desire to have these sexual relations

>whine and bitch
Projecting much? I'm merely disagreeing, I bring up Freud because he suggested everyone starts life bisexual but gradually develops a preference while the dual preference remains latent.

cant stand women

okay but isnt this whole discussion assuming that the "self" is a persistent thing that can even be talked about in a coherent way?
That's a bad assumption.

I sort of agree that everyone is bisexual to an extent, but to what extent changes just based on how much alcohol i consume.

drunk me is willing to kiss a guy.
sober me would never kiss a guy.
we are two distinct different people.
but neither of us would suck a dick.

operating under the assumption that any drugs in the body and any actions taken under the influence of drugs do not reflect the wishes of the person nor their sexuality, my position remains the same, noting only that all individuals are sober

Pretty sure that's only the increase social behavior or lack of inhibitions that makes you do that.

Because I'm straight fag, penises do nothing for me, nor do male bodies.

100% straight, a man is in no way arousing or appealing.

yes but i also feel that it isn't only drugs that make you not who you were in the recent past.
time has the same effect.

just let enough time pass and you can no longer claim the be the same self that controlled your body in the past

err, that was supposed to be a response to these two..

it literally means hes gay and loves cock.
you fucking idiot.

Because I fucked men, women and traps.
Then I realized traps are just gay dudes and sound like men, doesn't matter how femme they look.
Girls are fucking insane, every single one of them, didn't find one that clicks with me yet.
Men are too manly and gay men are even more insane than women, teens act like girls when you fucking them and they look like men, it's worse than fucking a trap, atleast a trap looks girly.

That's pretty much why. I don't like anything.

I might be. I love women but I let my wife peg me because prostate orgasms feel good. I will share a dick with her becasue it feels good in my mouth. But at the end of the day women are my fav. So whatever that makes me that is what I am!

Pretty much bi but some bis like one more than the other.

I figured as much and that is OK. I do what feels good...so should everyone else!

You should faggot, too many bis and gays on this site deny their preferences.

If you ever want to ride the real thing over that dildo...I'm down.

Why aren't you normal?

who isn't bi these days?

they're still bi

Me.

liar

Men are too masculine, I need women, real XX chromosome ladies with warm perky tits and a cunt wet and ready.

I am, but I recently found out bisexuals are hated by both genders so now I don't think I'm going to settle down. I am however, going to fuck every girl and guy I want, after I get /fit/ of course :^)