I refuse to date girls who have Androids, it is indicative of lower social class and I don't want a poor slut

I refuse to date girls who have Androids, it is indicative of lower social class and I don't want a poor slut.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O4yU7Q_fRRs
soundcloud.com/a-chromatic-void/murkpreview
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that is some tasty bait

androidfag spotted

Which app you guys use to chat with grills?

Apple faithful fag spotted, stop clinging to the phone brand like it's your first born you faggot

iPhone is a overrated shit
does your iphone have
FREE APP SPY CAM PREGNANCY TEST 2?

the only people who use Androids are neckbeards, poorfags and curry and turkroach tier foreigners

And the only people who cry about people using androids are neckbeards, virgins, and lonely faggots like you

lol learn to reply newfag

Jesus christ the fact that you people even reply to this shit

S A G E
A G E S
G E S A
E S A G

fuck off

Apple fagz are pussies! Bunch of whiner fagz they need to be run over by Arabs

what about flip phones?

this bitch look like she got zero personality

I agree
Do same

good bait near teared off

It's just a phone. Who gives a shit?

I refuse to date girls who are humans, it is indicative of lower life and I don't want an inferior form of nature

youtu.be/O4yU7Q_fRRs

Obviously OP doesn't understand that Apple is rich because they sell iPhones to the lower class

High end phones are unnecessary.

>implying Sup Forumsfags chat with grills

But actually though, snapchat and instagram DMs for the daily grind, and Tinder when I'm out of town.

>Buying Apple products
Are you literally retarded?

Sounds like something a typical Apple faggot would say.

>I'm loyal to a particular brand because my brain was replaced by an ad executive

tell that to someone who wasted $800+ on a s8 plus

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

aple is gay
>even their ceo is a faggot

>id rather she buys cheaper iphone, than a more expensive android phone, cuz cheap iphone is more expensive, than more expensive android

That's a good thing. It will keep you from breeding with the top tier women and ruining the gene pool

Not knowing when to green text

I bought an iPhone once. We tried it out while having dinner. After dinner we went back and exchanged it for a galaxy. IPhone display sucks, and siri is retarded.

neither do u

stella retort

Maybe ol boy will understand in a more simplistic fashion:

Most pussy good
Turn down pussy for stupid reason
Not good
Make you sissy bitch

Can't argue with that logic

>implying you could get a date

He only understands if you use phrases like "beta cuck" instead

Guess it was some tasty bait

Instead of arguing over dumb stupid shit, anyone wanna gimme some feedback on something i started? There's no melody yet but the harmony and rhythm structures are laid down

soundcloud.com/a-chromatic-void/murkpreview

Who are you

>I refuse to date girls who have Androids, it is indicative of lower social class and I don't want a poor slut.
this man speaks the truth

It's shit, reevaluate your life.

You're homosexual I presume?

I'd like dreamier production, but that might be just my personal preference. Try it tho

Somebody, why?
Thanks!

> I refuse to date girls who have iPhones, it is indicative of lower intelligence and I don't want a dumb slut.

Fixed that for you.

Tbh it's not done yet and i've done it on SynthFont, as soon as i'm done i'll lay done the melodies and record the whole thing on my DAW with real instruments

That's preprod tbh

You know, most people I converse with that actually know a thing about computers, and I mean hardware.. not necessarily software tend to stray away from apple. For example, in my case. I have a fully functional computer system that I built myself for a considerable amount of money less than apples best computer.. now at the time, my computer was out performing anything apple was pushing out. It's 5 years old now, but judging from what they currently have, I'd say my computer could still put up a pretty good fight. What im kinda saying here is.. apple doesn't have to put out a high end product because they can price it as high end, their advertising department sells the ass out of recycled ideas. For that reason, im out.

>hesrightyouknow.jpg

>I refuse to date girls who have Androids,
At least they are free from the Apple Maximum security prison system.

You're not wrong

My samsung s8+ costs $800
Where in the fuck do you get that being a poor persons phone?

>Closed source
>only buy our apps
>collect many sheckles
>all the cool kids have apples
>just make the phone look classy
This is litterally their business model.

This. Windows phone is soo much better.

Apple is essentially easy to navigate, hence why retards in flocks purchase them without realizing you are heavily contained on what you can do, plus you are being spied on. Android gives you a wider variety of permissions to tinker with that gives you all around more accessibility.

lol, i choose not to buy apple. it's for fags, and also itunes.

Cute! Love her lips.

> expecting women to pay for their stuff
Obviously it's her pimps/bf fault for not getting her a decent phone. It's also the easiest angle to convince her, that her male owner sucks and she should cheat on him with you

Do you think her pussy tastes like Candy Crush?

>I refuse to date girls who have Androids, it is indicative of lower social class and I don't want a poor slut.
t. applefag (please buy the new watch goy)

Let me tell you a little secret user, a Samsung galaxy S8 plus is like $900. I paid $950 for iPhone 7 plus. We're both making $40/month payments on our phones for 2 years. There is no longer a disparity between iPhone and android users based on cost. My gf has a GS8, it's a pretty cool phone. They basically do the same things, some of which are better or worse depending on your personal experience. Also, you're a dumbass. Have a blessed day.

Yeah also it doesn't make you rich or poor, because everyone just makes payments

Implying you date girls, faggot

Don't project your sad and lonely life on me user.

Pretty much people pay for the brand Apple plus a computer, phone, or whatever, which OP is shilling over.