Mountain Dew Spiked and Mountain Dew Kickstart leave your tongue horribly mangled from the highly acidic contents...

Mountain Dew Spiked and Mountain Dew Kickstart leave your tongue horribly mangled from the highly acidic contents. Don't buy this shit, spread the word, fuck a company that destroys people from the inside out.

Funny you say this, I remember trying the spiked one for the first time a few months back. I also remember there being a time where I my tongue felt raw like I ate too many sour candies. Don't remember if it was around the same time, but interesting OP. Thanks for sharing

The PH of your stomach acid is higher than the drinks retard. You'll only get an ulcer if you down gallons of it a week, or you have a predisposition for stomach ulcers and intestinal polyps. In which case you're fucked already. That being said, soda is bad for you tard.

OP has staggering levels of autism

Hey fuck you dude

OP owns a fidget spinner confirmed

Yo guys hold up it gets better

ur just a fag

Mtn dew kickstart is like lightly flavored sparkling water. What kind of weak tongue do you have? Lol.
Never eat pussy, your tongue might catch on fire.

>spiked
>non-alcoholic

>makes a claim
>doesnt even try to back it up

Meme me

hey op , what kind of car do you drive and also stop cutting your fucking nails like you have numbs for fingers ya filthy animal

98 Sentra, she's a piece of shit but she's my piece of shit

Can't be that bad. Ever drink Cock and Bull? If it's somehow harsher than that without being alcoholic, id be impressed.

Aint gonna get "destroyed from the inside" either way. Tongue might get fucked though, so i guess it's as dangerous as hot tea. Wooo

It was just so strange for me because I normally have energy drinks, but this was the first time my tongue ever 'reacted' this badly. Thanks for the feedback man, now I know I'm not going to die.

Plenty of things cause pain without injuring you. I mean Christ, look at spicy food. If you're worries though, you could go full-on and look uo the effects of the ingredients. Spoilers though, it's an energy drink. Those are all terrible for you.

Get off your drug addiction, man. Aint good for you.

I'm trying my man, it's just extra money on the side too though, which is y'know, can never have too much money.

Business major @ Stetson

Ah, college student. Information Systems Major at Western Oregon. Gotta love early classes and nights of work.

Florida sucks, humidity is always 90%+,
Cant wait to go up north!