Is this good?

is this good?

Other urls found in this thread:

mmva.muchmusic.com/vote/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have you listened to it?
It's great if you like pop, it's bad if you don't.
Easy as that.

fuck off there are already 2-3 grimes threads, those super-autists will talk to you about it all you want

was gud until the autists

it was good until you arrived

Nah

You have to realize that you're part of those autists in the eyes of anyone who doesn't listen to Grimes

fun

why don't you just ignore how upset people are and continue talking about grimes over them, and keep doing it, and keep doing it

>grimesfans are autistic to anyone who doesn't listen to grimes
>grimes haters are autistic to anyone who listens to grimes

please stop

with what

haven't you had enough?

of?

I like it. It's a fun pop album with some really creative sounds

id like if it gave me room to breathe

just hit pause from time to time

is earth round?

you're the one playing it not me

I've never even heard the album

It's pretty good. She should have stuck with the demo version of Realiti tho.

she sold out her fans

See

but that demo wouldn't fit the rest of the album. realiti is from another album she did between visions and art angels, but she scrapped it. initially, she didn't even want to put it on art angels. she rerecorded it because she lost the source files of that demo.

(You)

oh i guess some of them were pulling her down

>allowing autists to alter your opinion
KYS pleb.

false. the hipster fans were disappointed with her poppier sound. she got rid of those bandwagon jumpers and gained way more new fans. great artists evolve and try to not repeat past glories.

finally: art angels is still synthpop like visions but more aggressive and diverse. being upbeat and agressive are as valid themes as being dark and melancholic.

naturally

Only good songs by Grimes are Kill V. Maim and Genesis.

>Kill V. Maim
>best grimes song
funny way to expose yourself as a pleb

Listening to Grimes means being pleb in first place. So everyone in this thread is exposed.

ya

this is art angels thread, user

>Listening to Grimes means being pleb in first place
how so?

I don't know :^)

if you like catchy pop songs with wonky meme production then yes it is good

you didn't listen enough to her music. if you like genesis, why don't you try getting into oblivion next?

wrong. grimes is patrician, just like kate bush and bjork. why? because:

- her music is very acclaimed and yet the masses (the plebs) have no idea about her; she's at the edge between mainstream and underground. she's not overplayed or overexposed.

- she's a one woman band: she does almost everything in her art. how many artists at her level of success do you know that do producing, singing, songwriting, sound engineering, playing multiple instruments, directing and editing music videos, drawing the cover art? i'm not even talking about some extra stuff like dancing, modeling, being a philanthropist.

- many of her songs require multiple listens to get into them. that's why you said you're too pleb to understand her music yet.

About a week and a half ago, I went into a doctor to see why I was having chest pain. He confirmed my greatest fear: that years of smoking had finally taken their toll, and that I had lung cancer. I'm 22 years old, and he told me that it would be unlikely that I would live to see my 23rd birthday.

There's a lot that's put into perspective when you're given a virtual death sentence like that. The base reaction is to kick, to scream, and complain how it isn't fair, how you didn't do anything "wrong", so why is this happening to you? Instead of that though, I went home, cracked open a beer, and sat down with my cat as I thought about the news that I'd just been given and how I would break it to my parents.

In truth, after a little bit of time to think about it, I am elated and happier than I've ever been, because pretty soon I'm never going to have to see another fucking Grimes thread ever again.

Your loss. You would live longer if you listened to Art Angels every day.

your loss. listening to halfaxa and visions would calm your pain.

rip stupid hater

nice 2008 youtube comment post fagget

>if only this was true

Sold them out to whom?

Yes, it is. Also if you like Venus Fly, please support it here
mmva.muchmusic.com/vote/