Does anyone else prefer playing the Japanese version of games even if you can't read the text...

Does anyone else prefer playing the Japanese version of games even if you can't read the text? Much better experience IMO, it helps you to embrace Japanese culture.

>can't read the text
>much better experience

weeb faggot

ya

not on an emulator tho u faggot

played skyrim in japanese, was so much more immersive

>mario 3

It's actually SMW you dumbfuck. Even SM4 would have been more accurate

i played thru final fantasy 5 in Japanese when i was like 12 not knowing how to read it. it wasn't to bad

But he didn't even call it Mario 3

img name

Well fuck me and call me Susan

>2017
>Not reading Japanese.

>こんどのぶたいは きょうりゅうランド
Our new stage is, dragon land.
>なにやらあやしい このしまで
In this strange island,
>またもやピーチが すがたをけした。
Peach has been missing, again.
>こいつはきっと グッパのしわざ
That faggot guppa must be at it again.

Speaking as korean/jp half fag, you frustrate me. You like our stuff, great. You see it's better in original format, neat. You put no effort in to understanding anything, whole point gone. I really don't get it. It's a topic among asians in general, most of us don't get your type. How is something you don't understand better? Beyond games, beyond Japan, how?
>inb4anything
I hope you plays games forever and get an asian waifu, don't care not a hater on that. I just get perplexed with the fascination without trying to understand.

>mario 3
>filters
>le japanese culture xd

how many dicks have you sucked today OP?

In that version do you play as Oddjob?

As we all know, that's cheating

This is an interesting insight user, thank you. Nice to see not everyone on here is a rampaging man-child.

It's クッパ faggot, and nice job on the rest.

=Trigger warning=
Replying as a full Japanese, does it really matter if you understand a conversation this basic, as in;
>MARIO IS DANGER
>PEACH MUST BE RESCUED
>DINOSAUR MAN IS KIDNAP SUSPECT
>MUSHROOM ARE GOING TO ANNIHILATE YOU

It's merely bullshit, anyway.

Oh, that's right, much dyslexia.w

Actually, SMB2 was originally Doki Doki Panic so OP is technically correct in calling SMW, SMB3.

>I don't understand

Being a weeb is fashionable now, they're just bandwagon jumpers

Same thing happened with wiggers from 1995 - 2005ish

Does it matter? No I guess not. Does it make the game better not knowing it? I don't see how. What do I know, maybe I'm the crazy one... maybe life's easier not being able to read or hear.

get the fuck off our american imageboard gook

no because im not a pathetic weeb piece of dogshit

I like English, sue me.

It is so easy to decipher what's going on in games like Mario. There is rarely a twist that requires word by word understanding, anyway.
A man with a mustache pursuing a 7/10 lady, embracing hardships.

However, for games like Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere, a full grasp of Japanese language is needed to obtain maximum joy.

There's definitely a huge disparity in those types, agreed.

>Does it make the game better not knowing it?
how could you possibly NOT know that's the entire story of Super Mario?
Your princess is in another castle.
It's Koopa's fault.
EVERYONE knows this. There's no reason for the game to repeat it to you over and over to begin with, so who cares if it's being repeated in japanese?

nope. they are titled Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Bros 2, Super Mario Bros 3, and Super Mario World. your pedantic faggotry cant save him. stop being a nigger.

Easy killer, I was just sharing my view. I enjoy reading everything in games; in rpg's I talk to everyone bc I'm fascinated at what the developers came up with. Even in Mario games they have funny dialogues. The last one I remember repeating Peach isn't here was when I was 6yo, aka before you were born. W/e, done here. You keep having fun, it's not like it's hurting anyone. I don't have to get why..peace.

Out in the quadrillions upon quadrillions of planets, this one planet, your very birth, is a one in a trillion chance of having been you, your father being born only makes your existence rarer, and your grandfather's even rarer. You are the god-gifted product of 100s of millions of years, Hell the very chance of life having been created from non-life it's 100s of times more unlikely your heritage since your first ancestor to your parents existing, your very existence is so astronomically unlikely it is almost impossible you have ANY chance of existing, yet here you are. Living, breathing, feeling....

And what do you do with your gift that perplexes god himself? You do this shit. Congratulations, you're a dead end to an ungraspable ammount of time, blood, sadness, pain, and suffering. Are you happy?

Too stoned to reply correctly nor notice you're here too?

P.s. your high horse is a pregnant cat.

>aka before you were born
lol no.
Pong wasn't written until I was 2 years old.
No way were you playing mario before I was born unless you're some kind of time wizard.

Nice meme

Fair enough if true. I'm used to being the oldfag but you win by a few years it seems lol. I never played pong...i loved my intellevision though.

My favorite was Yar's Revenge, though I had no idea whether I was Yar or the enemy was Yar, or what Yar was getting revenge for.
I had no idea what the story was, and the game was still fun.
Modern games have lost that.

Those old days were fun..sad it's dying in arcades. We were lucky. It's been a surprising pleasure /bro, take care I'm out

why would you want to embrace a bunch of ugly, xenophobic, repressed loser ass disgusting, violent, bitch ass idiots that eat live animals fucking islanders?

Irony. Irony everywhere.