My ex-gf made fucking shit from my mind. A week after the break-up she got drunk and tried to kill herself...

My ex-gf made fucking shit from my mind. A week after the break-up she got drunk and tried to kill herself. The next day she did pregnancy test which ended up positive. Of course the test was false because the alcohol had changed the results AND the result had been read after 15 minutes. Also three other tests were negative. Moreover that bitch sent the photo of that false test to a girl I like. Now that girl also doesn't want to have anything common with me. I'm literally shaking rn and don't know what to do. The thing is my ex still wants to come back to me and she will be capable of interfere with everything I do. Yet I can't block her from my life because I don't want to let her kill herself.

What should I do? I'm in brink of despair

fuck it. call the police and tell them she wants to kill herself. they'll do a welfare check and if shes a cunt she'll get arrested/shipped to a mental hospital. That also covers your ass for if she does it and leaves a note blaming you or some shit. you cant let some dumb bitch rule your life.

She's not going to kill herself.
Dingbats do this kind of shit all the time for attention.

If she does an hero, it's not really your fault.
You didn't make her an unstable cunt, that's all her.

This type of emotional abuse is toxic and bad for the both of you.
You really don't strike me as a mature enough person to attempt to help her, so ditch her and get one that's not broken.

Are you seriously retarded enough to believe she will actually kill herself ?
Tell her to gf to and if she threatens to kill herself, say you don't care.

Or I am just retarded enough to have this relationship for 2 years. I just can't let her do anything bad. That's why it hurts so bad

>. I just can't let her do anything bad.
You can't do anything to stop her, you're not in control of her, only she is.

>That's why it hurts so bad
This is how emotional manipulation works, buddy.

I know. It's stupid how easily I fall into her traps.

cut her off find new women
jesus it's a simple ass solution user

ditch that bitch and join match.com

Dont stick your dick in crazy

Let me guess, she was a good fuck?

I tried. She sent the pregnancy test to girl I tried to get. Now she doesn't want to talk with me.

"Im literally shaking rn"
You sound like the bitch, my friend.
Grow up and take control.
Also stop being a bitch.

The best fuck I have ever had.

all the crazy girls are, they're like a drug

look up borderline personality disorder, she sounds like a classic case of that

Literally the best advice here.

Not that I read anything other than the first two posts

Worst thing we had much in common if it comes in gaming, movies and shit. SHe is just crazy-ass bitch whose personality I couldn't bear.

Just breathe user, focus on you breath and how your body feels. You can't control what she will do. Look after yourself first, you are not responsible for her ultimately.

Death isn't the worst that can happen to a person.Relax and breathe, it all works out in the end.

Source: done a lot of different shit and been to the other side and back a few times.

I breathe, I try to live normally but this girl just broke my self-esteem. I'm insecure about anything and I feel fucking lonely around the people I like to spend time with

Lol my best friends ex attempted silverside op. Just be patient and wait her out, wait like 1 year until your next relationship, she will get bored and quit trust me.

Jump on the internet and do some digging into Abraham-Hicks material. It pulled me out of a funk that was really hard after I left my woman and has continued to serve to this day.

the books have been really helpful and the exercises in the books help keep me level and get my shit back together bit by bit.

My $0.02

I think I just need time. I now know that she is psychotic. I don't want to have anything in common with her.

>Abraham-Hicks
You mean the law of attraction aka the secret aka bullshit?

actually the secret is everything the law of attraction wasn't. Abraham-hicks got pulled at the last minute so "the secret" ended up just being neutered bullshit.

Abraham-Hicks stuff seems to be a process of reverse engineering buddhist practices for westerners.

I agree that The Secret is a giant fluff piece and a let down. I really like the Abraham-hicks material as it is practical, sustainable and testable. Worth listening to their cruise torrents that are floating around on torrent sites.

The law of attraction is still bullshit unless you think children starve to death because of their bad attitudes about life.