Why are there no anarchist nations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fibDNwF8bjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imagine a whole nation of crust punks

Why the fuck would you want one

You answered your own question

they dont work

Not only are there countries with Anarchism, but there is a whole continent full of anarchism. I'll let you guess which one that is.
>inb4 Canacucks say Australia
>inb4 Antarctica

is the moon a continent

>anarchist
>nations
Well other than being an oxymoron, nations were created because people found out they're similar to each other. Naturally, because nature is a cruel horrible place to live in, laws were made in order to have a civilized society. Because when that guy down the street goes on a drug addled rampage and kills twenty people, maybe we should make a couple laws to make murder illegal and regulate who has access to crack.

So when you get a bunch of rebellious teenagers that don't understand WHY laws were invented in the first place, and think that you can somehow have no laws and come to a peaceful agreement as if nature was peaceful in the first place, you get the Anarchist movement! As it turns out, their theories are about as realistically viable as voodoo, alchemy, and praying to Kek.

In short, there will never be an anarchist nation beyond some gorillas in the Congo.

Brain force and filters senpai

Somalia is as close as you get and it's not the best place to go on holiday

>communism doesn't work
>Marxism doesn't work
>anarchism doesn't work
>only capitalism

Nice try :^)

Antarctica isn't a nation...

Damn murican geography lessons need an upgrade or two

ITS CALLED LIBERIA

S
Africa?

Anarchy is not anarchism.

anarchy is pretty much the lack of a nation so they never last long.

It's not a real government you should aspire to, it's just the time in between governments while they still struggle for power

but thats the truth

nigger it wouldn't be a nation then. Nations have governments and shit

>create satellite network capable of monitoring all human activity including thought
>allow the data to be accessed by anyone, archived or live information
>also move the internet to the skies
>create another satellite network that would prevent any type of air travel or missiles

There you have it, a self-ran government where morality is decided by people and not zionism

who enforces the laws

>In those days Israel had no king; all the people did whatever seemed right in their own eyes. (Judges 21:25)

>monitors thought
that is literally impossible, no amount of "le future magic" will make it possible
your authoritarian bootlicker terminator future is retarded

To maintain a society you need to have coercion and hierarchy. All anarchy will turn into governments. youtu.be/fibDNwF8bjs

There have been. Somalia for 3xample. But they quickly reorganise themselves back into hierarchical socities. Just the way nature intended.

Zizek: I certainly can understand where the appeal of anarchism lies. Even though I am quite aware of the contradictory and ambiguous nature of Marx's relationship with anarchism, Marx was right when he drew attention to how anarchists who preach "no state no power" in order to realize their goals usually form their own society which obeys the most authoritarian rules. My first problem with anarchism is always, "Yeah, I agree with your goals, but tell me how you are organized." For me, the tragedy of anarchism is that you end up having an authoritarian secret society trying to achieve anarchist goals.

Wouldn't that be an oxymoron?

because having a nation is a bit of the opposite of anarchy