Hi /b, i'm mooving to Alabama next year , illegal with visa. Can someone tell me how is it to live there...

hi /b, i'm mooving to Alabama next year , illegal with visa. Can someone tell me how is it to live there? I'm mechanical engineer and my wife is IT engineer so i was wondering if we can find jobs there easily? Im looking for beautiful nature and redneck-like slow and easy living. Im also guitarist, are there lots of places for gigging?

do not go into the major urban areas.
niggers

im not a nigger

>gigging
>alabama
i'm sure you can play honky tonks and clubs but i don't think there's much in alabama outside of the birmingham gospel scene

>I'm mechanical engineer and my wife is IT engineer
>Alabama
Enjoy being unemployed.

is it really that bad?

Good luck man, everything feels a few years behind, and honestly working for the military is your best bet for a well paying job.
Gigging... Lonely bars is your best bet. Overall then people are nice around here, southern hospitality exists, and I'm saying that being mexican lol

>illegal
>Alabama

take it from a former small town deputy from one of the western counties here..tread lightly

Im from Croatia by the way. Military allways needed mechanican engineers and solid works/CAD workers

just don't be a nigger my friend, all will be wll

im white

It varies from area to area. In Birmingham or a place like Florence, or Montgomery, you might have a decent time at gigging, but since they're bigger areas, it won't be as slow as it sounds like you're hoping for. Birmingham has pretty bad crime, or at least it did a few years back. If you don't mind doing church gigs, you could probably make a good buck or two doing them, but I don't know how you'd get started with that

to people who fuck there cousin and sisters anyone who isn't white is a nigger , they have statues celebrating white supremacy and there greatest hero would quote life is like a box of chocolates you never know what your going to get . unless you know how to read I guess , good luck get a gun and a camera

ooo another tip get into reenactments there huge over there they love playing soldier every year were they get there traderous ass kicked every year .

can you tell me more about people, living lifestyle, neighbours, places for having fun...? And if i get green card, does my girl get green card too?

not every BBQ is BBQ , and don't bring up green cards you see how fast you get called a nigger if you have an accent drop it and get a pick up truck with a sticker that states your hatred for foreigners o yeah tell them your a republican and not a nigger and they might leave you alone unless theres a slow day putting down blacks and Mexicans

get truck nuts and say yee haw a lot and if you get in trouble blame it on the guy who doesn't speak English very well

i love lynyrd skynyrd, Trump, BBQ ,fishing, camping, guns and big tits. I speak enlish nice but with Russian accent, Will it work?

hell looks like your already there you shouldn't have any trouble republicans love trump bbq fishing camping guns and Russians sounds like your all set

they like Slavs?

I think you mean slaves and yes they do

oh nice, i was thinking that they hate all imigrants

Don't waste your time, Patel. Stay in Texas.

lol are you messing with me , American humor

Alabama here.
First, work on getting legal status.
You'll find decent jobs here and there.
Try around Montgomery like Hyundai or Lockheed Martin. Again, legal status will be a
big benefit.
Southern hospitality is still alive so most people are friendly. Like anywhere else, don't start shit, there won't be shit.
Try to live at least 10 miles from any major city. Not only is it cheaper, it's quieter.

good luck man, just remember hands up don't shoot

tnx man

Getthelube.com

lol yeah Southern hospitality is up there with southern pride , slavery and reenacting a good old fashion ass whopping from Uncle Sam , still don't think they accepted it yet even Germany got rid of the Nazi flag after we put a beat down on them ,

Are mud truck parties in Alabama? i've seen them on you tube, lots of beer, big tits , trucks.. i really like that

yep but the mud stains are killer on sheets

You said you are illegal? How can you go to military then?

its the Russians

maybe i should try the green card lottary

Southern states have a game like that to green card lottery but if you win hey burn your house down

lol, why?

they hate immigrants

the guy trump you like so much you think he likes you or your people he ran a campaign make America Great again , it means bring back the days were if was fine for him to put his boot on the back of your neck