When you see a cute guy do you lie to yourself and tell yourself that you aren't bisexual?

when you see a cute guy do you lie to yourself and tell yourself that you aren't bisexual?

nobody cares, kys

OP is a faggot

so?

>implying you aren't too

kill yourself you fucking faggot. also yes males can be attractive in an aesthetic sense .

>aesthetic sense

keep redefining words for yourself, closet bifag

I like snatch, a guy that spends half an hour extra in front of the mirror isn't changing anything

I like pussy as well as dick.

I'm more evolved than you, I almost can't see you from up here on the top of the sexual food chain.

i beg your pardon, i dont know what you mean.

you're just calling it "aesthetic" as a way to distance yourself from a genuine attraction, something that is aesthetically attractive is still attractive

I usually just say "Damn, he's pretty cute/handsome/good looking" and go on about my day
I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality to no feel insecure when I know someone is good looking.
Facial aesthetics are pleasing in both males & females
But in my case, females turn me on and males don't. So i'm pretty sure i'm not bisexual. Just honest.

you say that now, I guarantee you in a year you will have accepted your bisexuality

No, I just try to get him to suck my dick.

i wouldnt call in genuine . but yes people of the same sex can have a gleam to the that is attractive. akin to a model. dont fret.

I admit he's cute and I move on. They're usually accompanied by a parent or their gf so I don't try and chat 'em up, even if I do, there's a chance they're not even gay and then I'll get beat up by the mob :'c

>More evolved
Nigga being gay is sexual deficiency. You literally are defying biology by being sexually attracted to a non childbearing member of your species.

you do realise a straight guy wouldnt find a guy cute right? even if he was "cute"

Who is he?
Is this really a man?

I only have seen two guys this cute in my life

got pics of them?

>enjoying more than one gender
>deficiency

Pretty sure you don't know what a deficiency is.

No, I enjoy looking at the cute guy, but fail to do anything about it because of shyness, just like when I see a cute girl.

Sadly not, one was walking in the street, the other in the bus
I swear, I was totally straight before them, but seeing this irl makes you question certain things