I have a problem Sup Forums

I have a problem Sup Forums
I love my gf, pretty, great body, great everything.
>Together at home this weekend
>Making out, hard as diamonds
>Oral sex, tastes like honey
>Getting ready to fuck, I have to use XL condoms because average ones strangle my dick
>Starting with a basic missionary posture, not bad
>Changing to the one riding me
>Cant feel a thing. Dick goes soft. Cant get hard again. Slides out of her pussy. Big depression.

Any solution? Any of you with the same problem? I know I could fuck her without a condom, but thats not a solution.

You're gay

>i have To use XL

Kek, still doesn't know its just marketing.

Getthelube.com

No. Normal ones always break or are so tight my dick is about to explode.
XL work, but at the cost of having 1cm of thickness

this fucking thread again? oh and you've added "had to use xl condoms" are you trying to impress the cotton picking mongolians on Sup Forums?
like i said last time
kill yourself

I have just come to accept i can't fuck with a condom, so now I dont.

Also quit being depressed about it, it fucking unnatural to wrap your meat in plastic when trying to procreate as nature intented.

Tell your bitch to go on the plan if she doesn't already.

Obviously you should know that the condom decreases sensitivity, but other than that I also have a similar problem. It's because my gf isn't aggressive enough, and in certain positions I'm not getting enough stimulation. I had sex with my gf 5 times in cowgirl for hours each time and didn't finish. The first time I did all the work in missionary I came in 10 minutes. She's probably not really giving you what you need in that position, also condoms suck.

Riding is a meme. What's gonna get her off riding is entirely different from what you need to stay hard. Doggy is the patrician position.

XL isnt fucking marketing i have used normal until they snapped on me blowing my load inside my gf strangled my dick too which was unfomfy until i started using large condoms which made everything much better for me,
When that happens get her to give you a blow job and than put another condom in and let her jump on so youre rock hard again.
fuck yo little dick

Havent create a thread in about 10 months or so. Not the same user.

I mention the XL condoms is just because they are so thick I cant feel a thing, so there must be another alternative, I dont give a fuck about dick size unless you like men

I always fucked without one with previous gf, but this one is so insecure about it I dont have a choice, at least for now.

When she is riding me, she likes to move just her hips, so its harder to keep the rhythm, its like having a slow massage and nothing else.

It took me months of sex to finally cum in cowgirl. What I eventually had to do was almost literally hold my gf still with my arms and just fuck her silly. My gf just isn't a very sexually motivated person even though she tries.

TBH i prefer to fuck her lying on her back legs together with me on top, so she can squeeze my dick harder. this also helps when having to use a condom.

As a bonus the look of the pussy when you pump it, is quite satisfying in this position.

Retards like you and your girlfriend have no idea how the female reproductive system works. A bitch can only get pregnant on 5-6 days of a month.

Google the rhythm method.

/thread

She can still be paranoid, it's not his fault women are fucking crazy.

Sex is overrated.

Try anal.

I know I could fuck her without a condom, but thats not a solution.

why is it not a solution though thats how sex is supposed to be cant she go on the pill or another internal barrier method

Like this. Standing or lying is both good.

1cm is an exaggeration

I see it has to be a problem with condom + position. As I said before, she likes to move slow and that way my dick gets relaxed to quick.
If Im pumping her in cowgirl, things change a lot. She has a thin body but wide hips, going to try that next time.

I know, but thats how it feels when Im wearing it.

Yeah but it's actually impossible for her to get pregnant after her period. I mean its your sex life your ruining. Condoms fucked up my sex life, don't have the same happen to you.

This is so good it's the exact answer. If she isnt riding you the right way then man up lift that bitch and pound her hole the same way you want her to ride you.

You have poor circulation. You have to just stick to fucking in a standing or kneeling position, or do some cardio and eat right. Good luck.

Wasn't op I was just saying it's hard to convince women of anything, you have to be aggressive with it. Also it's not impossible to get pregnant outside of her ovulation period it's just extremely unlikely.

OP here, tried to fuck without a condom for a while. She loved it but started to get too paranoid about it and we had to stop.
In that case I dont mind doing other things, maybe with the time I can convince her.

But when fucking without condom with previous gfs I always remember how crazy they were about it.
>Im not getting my period
>Im going to get pregnant
>Its been 1 week of delay, its your fucking fault

and so on. So I think I'm going to keep trying with the condom.
Its nice to see these advices, Im going to try to change position, rhythm and maybe condoms.
This could work too

holy shit. i always believe there's only retards here but now there's actually a smart user.
/thread

Thread's gonna die, yeah fuck her right in the pussy. Circulation is a big issue, but she needs to put her fair share into the act as well. Condoms are the worst.

Pussy is not that hot.
>Getting ready to fuck, I have to use XL condoms because average ones strangle my dick
GTFO