ITT: Flawless albums

Post only albums that are truly flawless.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7mXg9Vkd3OE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sloop John B is Pleb repellent

>Not Future Days
Oh well

>babby's first day on RYM

not even ty's best album. melted and goodbye bread are close to perfect projects, though i do love all his shit. also thought for food > the lemon of Pink

Anything And Everything By The Orb

How is Faust IV flawless? First ~15 seconds are amazing and everything after that is a letdown and doesn't hold your attention. Their best album is clearly 71 minutes of Faust and the only one worth hearing more than once for that matter. In a Silent Way was a disappointment like no other. I expected a fusion of Bohren and Der Club Of Gore's Sunset Mission and Kind of Blue, which isn't a flawless album either, and I got something which doesn't gold your attention either, not to mention it's aimless, even though it's not modal jazz.

Why would you expect something different? That's your own fault when it doesn't meet expectations if you expect something completely removed. In a Silent Way is one of the greatest albums ever

What's middle far right?

Again, I'm not new to experimental music and most of it is extremely intriguing and captivating, but that wasn't the case for me with that album. That's exactly how I feel about Swans too. And how am I wrong for having certain expectations for so widely acclaimed album?

The only flawless 10/10 rap album imo

The production quality oalone makes every moment enjoyable.

Kill yourself.

>Kill yourself.
Great non argument.

you're missing two albums in there lol

Strong 8

that's an awful pretentious way to start a chart thread

future days and dub housing should be there instead of tago mago and modern dance

Are you mad I didn't include DG??

wait are there people who don't like Sloop John B?

The second half of Tago Mago is shit and Ty Segall is mediocre at best

lmao

Haven't heard most of them but I can confirm that Moondog is fucking great.

My album

this is easily 10/10

theres not a single bad thing about it.

Seconding these

not a bad song on this one

Excellent album, but not flawless.
Never saw it posted here.

literally who on all these

i've been posting it a ton lately hoping literally anyone else has heard it (so thank you)

it's probably my favorite album, and i don't think i would personally change anything about it- what do you think could be better?

Holy shit there is another AtA fan on Sup Forums?

:Port = #1 btw

also not even trolling but v This album is a masterpiece it should be recognized as the greatest noise album of all time

>First ~15 seconds are amazing and everything after that is a letdown and doesn't hold your attention.
haha holy shit... sometimes I forget plebs of this magnitude really exist

>In a Silent Way was a disappointment like no other. I expected a fusion of Bohren and Der Club Of Gore's Sunset Mission and Kind of Blue
stop right there retard supreme

>stick to the formula

>every song fades
this album will never be perfect

find a flaw

The one I completely agree with is Black Saint & the Sinner Lady.

How can't you love this.

Funeral too

Also maudlin of the Well's Bath and Leaving Your Body Map

>Every song faids is bad meme
Fuck off retard

The chorus on One Love drops it to a 9.9 tbf.

pleb

it's obv one time 4 your mind that's the weak link

lmao

great albums

>Pleb
>Stopped reading
Yeah, great discussion. I can see where you're coming from. If you're not even going to offer anything at all, why bother replying?

>>First ~15 seconds are amazing and everything after that is a letdown and doesn't hold your attention.
>haha holy shit... sometimes I forget plebs of this magnitude really exist
Yeah, and I went out of my way to listen to every album of theirs to find that I like a compilation the best, which is full of material they never even meant to release.

This, I was so confused when I found that out, I've always thought it was a great song, not to mention a classic that gets played on the radio and stuff.

find one bad thing about it. i dare you

In A Silent Way kept my attention the whole time, I always like to think of it as the soundtrack to an ever building excitement, that's what it sounds like; excitement.

I love this album, but it's a 9, it really slows down in the second side

disgusting cover. fuck white background ass niggas.

what is this

doesn't Can's tago mago transcend concepts of flaws and perfection? I mean, it seems like a wholly alien concept to such a weird album

VICTORIOUS EAGLE WARFARE

green calx

Green calx

youtu.be/7mXg9Vkd3OE

Fucking whoopie cat

i concur, i always listen to this when im nightstalking and skip green calx as it ruins the comfyness

2112 is the greatest album of all time, no question

SO GLORIOUS
RIDING HIGH UP IN THE SKY
unironically gives me orgasm

great choices

1) meatbodies self titled album
2) the wytches self titled
3) ty segall and the emotional muggers
4) nomeansno "wrong"

>Rush
>Great
Pick one