Ask a Domino's Pizza manager anything

ask a Domino's Pizza manager anything

What is the grossest thing you have done or seen done to an order?

If I give you my address will you send me a pizza?

Do you work at Domino's Pizza? Are you a manager?

How long since your last suicide

Do blacks tip?

Why is my pizza aggressive?

I've never seen anyone do anything bad to the food, but some people order messed up topping combinations.

shit how did you know?

my fear of death currently outweighs my dissapointment with life

Who was the dumbest person you had to fire? Was he a bad person or just an incompetent employee? Any funny stories about retards?

please provide examples

unless you happen to live within 5 miles of my store it's not gonna happen

They didn't teach you how to route a call in Pizza college?

What does it feel like making toxic food that fills graves?

How much MSG is in a large pizza?

>thinks msg is toxic
Sure would like an explanation on why Japan, Chinese, Koreans, Vietnamese and Thai don't keel over at the ripe old age of not 90-120, then.

what's your favourite pizza? would you fuck any under-age employees?

Pineapple

please tell that nigger furfag billy to fuck off

does every dominos have a 50% off everything voucher running, or are they rare?

Will order right now if 50% off guaranteed.

you only see white people working inside pizza places.

Give us coupons.

What color is your skin OP?

have you ever gotten prank orders?

Do you ever cum on the pizza just for fun? Or do you ever do anything nasty to the pizzas?

age of consent is 16, can't hire anyone under that anyway

Black people are on the other side of the counter ordering

/thread

dunno about the online codes, that's all done via an IT department in head office. If you can collect from the store instead of having it delivered you can usually get BOGOF if you ask

thanks bro

all the time, it's all playground shit though. I want someone to out some effort into it

sometimes

Where abouts in the world is your store?

UK

Where abouts?

to be fair it's mostly repeated lateness or bad attitude. There was one kid who I caught sunbathing on shift, but he got fired for being a pleb more than anything. The sunbathing just gave me an excuse

outskirts of London

"being a pleb"?

you work at dominos, you are the definition of pleb

I'm in Watford, can I get free pizza?

Right, I'm at work at the moment and the signal is terrible. I've already been booted out of the thread twice and it's a ballache to keep reloading it.

I'll make the thread later on if anyone cares and tell you all how to get free shit.

Peace Sup Forumsros

How is the remodel doing

Aww, I used to work at a Domino's in Cumbria.

Is it true southerners cut the crusts off their pizza?

yeah well I'm the pleb in charge so I decide which plebs stay and which ones go

How much do you make? I heard it was shit pay for the work you have to do. Like, your salary is a department manager salary at a big box store

Yo have you got some universal promo codes?

Not OP, but the one I worked at everyone just got minimum wage, and managers got maybe 50p an hour more.

>50p

What is that in real-world money?

50p

I still don't follow, is that like 50 dollars? Because that's an amazing hourly wage.

50p
>p
PENNIES YOU FUCKWAT

It's like half a pound of silver, I think.

Why haven't you gotten a real job?

I've been writing, "draw a wizard on the box" in the additional delivery info section on the order page for years.

Please draw me a fucking wizard when I ask you to, sir.

I just recently quit as a manager at dominos
girlfriend left me because of the job, 50-60 hour work weeks left little time for her. and the stress ended up getting way too much.

Do you have any way of dealing with the stress when it all comes too much? I've just been drinking a lot.

That's retail/service management all around. Work-life balance is garbage, and only getting worse thanks to reoublicucks throwing out protections for salaried employees

have you ever messed with your coworkers? or maybe intentionally fucked up an order?

did you cum on my pizza?

I understood that reference

I'm Australian not American, but similar things are happening here

If I refused to work those 50-60 hours a week (stopped getting paid after 40 by the way) They said they'd fire me and hire someone that would.