What happens if I start taking female hormons at the age of 16 as a guy? i want to become more female and crossdress

what happens if I start taking female hormons at the age of 16 as a guy? i want to become more female and crossdress
how long do i need to take it, how often

You will develop some secondary sex characteristics. For time and how often depends on what kind of drugs you opt for.

you'll be a princess in no time

THIS

You will have a higher success of developing female characteristics. As far as how much or often, it depends mostly on body type and metabolism... do some research to find out what's best for you or ask a doctor.

What do you look like now?

he probably looks like osama bin laden as most fucking faggots do who want to be more feminine

Start by drinking bleach it smoothes the process a whole lot.

Or you could go see a shrink. Because you obvioiusly got some issues

178cm, 64kg, i dont look fat, i still want to lose some weight tho, and I dont think seeing a doctor about this is a good idea lol

Singapore! I see Singapore!

>178 cm

You'll never be the little girl

Why? It's a legitimate thing. As long as you aren't trying to an hero they are bound by confidentiality

A great tip is to tie a noose around your neck and hook it up to the ceiling. The point of this is to kill the male hormones that are actually being developed in your neck and spreading out to the rest of your body. You should squeeze really hard tho. Do this and you'll look like a girl in no time.
>pic related, this is me now. I used to be a guy before doing the process

You throw your life away. See a psychiatrist.

Get a gf kid, dont let Sup Forums degeneracy fuck your life

You should consider some tren, it might fix some of your issues.

This claim is legitimate. Trust me, I am a doctor.

as long as you post your boobs on here when they grow then yeah do it, slut

You are aware there's psychological studies about what happens to transgenders. They transition young frequently, then about 10 or less years later they either kill themselves knowing that they can never truly be the gender they wish OR they decide they want to be the birth gender. And at that point they have tiny testicals that have atrophied, a tiny permanently limp penis from female hormones, and bitch tits....

This is a decision I'd wait until you're 21 for, I don't think any teen can truly understand the permanent ramifications of bad decisions. That's why they're not even allowed to make major decisions legally until past 18 and past 21 on some things.

When you get into your 30s, you'll have a more complete perspective on the world and be better at making up your mind on major choices with permanent effects....

Until 21, or at the barest minimum 18, I wouldn't even consider it. Most traps either implode or want to transition back eventually and depending on how far you're transitioned, there may be no turning back.

I cant have a gf but i can become one

at 9 would have made sense
now too late
just be a man
and fuck whatever you want to fuck

cont.
if youre the chick/guy?? in the pic
then go ahead take hormons like mormon

dat ref

this

Don't do it.

you have a mental illness. Move to california and be with your own kind.

>16
>underage b&

underage&

Dont worry about the hormones you need to take, worry about the beating your dad is going to give you.

underagggge

good thing my dad doesnt live with me anymore

good point

what maks that legal or ok when suicide at 30 also isnt ok, its a life changing thing.

but its ok for kids to do, life changing things, young.

I want you to be aware the life expectancy of a homosexual is 25 years less than an avg herero. Also HRT really damages your body. You probably won't live past 50 if you start using hrt.

"Female hormones" is called ESTROGEN you fucking moron.

>what happens if I start taking female hormons at the age of 16 as a guy?
>underage post
>b&

Enjoy your time in the pokey, FAGGOT!

You'll just be ten times the faggot you are now.

ew

You'll be stuck with a lifelong decision that you made as an inexperienced semi retarded immature child, much like a white trash Trump supporter and be even more reviled than they are.

Plus, you'll end up looking more like this guy than your pic posted, unles you are actually Asian.