Is he /ourgoy/?

Is he /ourgoy/?

Based

based Thommo, doesnt listen to the looney SJWs and does what he wants. truly a hero of modern times.

ken loach lost it when nick wrack reprogrammed him

shame

WTF IM REDOWNLOADING THE ENTIRE RADIOHEAD DISCOGRAPHY THAT I DELETED BEFORE

>ken loach lost it when nick wrack reprogrammed him
?

Yeah, better cancel that performance so your fans that have nothing to do with Israel's government can't see one of their favorite artists. What exactly is the point of boycotting in this situation? It doesn't do anything.

Why do people like to place artists in this kind of situations? Waht has Thom done to offend this people? Even if hr had an opinion that they dont agree with, cant they just listen to the music for the sake of it.

Thom has offended me through he's propaganda esque tweeting
Still love his music tho

>Thom has offended me through he's propaganda esque tweeting
My god are you actually retarded

yep, same with paul simon in south africa

he goes there, works with local black musicians, and gets slated at home for somehow 'supporting apartheid'

meanwhile govts across the world applied sanctions, resulting in farmers firing their staff (mostly black)

sanctions only ever work when there's no oppressed minority but are almost always applied when there is

Yes you are retarded well done

Thom has had plenty of decades of being on top of the music industry as a cis white rock frontman, and it's time for his insensitive views to be kept to himself

>meanwhile govts across the world applied sanctions
>Now there is a free SA
Freedom is not free, there is a human cost.

non english people shouldnt be allowed on the internet

if you think sanctions are what freed SA maybe you should read more about it

Yes you are I am left nigga

>Why do people like to place artists in this kind of situations?
Because of faggots like Tom Morello with that "every song is a political statement" bullshit.

It's pressure applied. So yeah, it's a factor.

I think that the idea is that by performing in Israel, or on any level doing business with Israel effectively demonstrates a recognition of them and by extension some degree of support for their actions, but I'm with you on this, it just ends up hurting the fans. I doubt Netanyahu really gives a shit if Radiohead plays there or not, and I don't think government policy is going to be effected too much by deals between private businesses.

de klerk was the real reason, if you ask people in SA if sanctions worked you'll get the same answer from both sides

>being offended by opinions
w
e
w

what opinions? somebody saying "propaganda esque tweeting" is the stupidest thing ever written by man

The Netherlands stopped selling the Krugerrand in 1985 crippling the SA economy, thus not being able to fund the apartheid regime.
This shit is out there do your own research.

>cant they just listen to the music for the sake of it.
NO, they can't enjoy nothing, thats why yhis same people try to destroy videogames, try to destroy science with destructuralism bullshit, injecting their state sponsored politics in everything, supported by a constelation of "NGO" while pretending to be anti-system

This. I really don't understand what the big deal is with playing in Israel. They're obviously just going to play some tunes for some fans. There's nothing political about it.

why do you assume i didn't know that? a lot of countries applied heavy sanctions but when most of your workforce are black who do you think is actually affected by that?

>anti sjw
>pro Israel

Truly, the virgin's dilemma

>banging sjw's
Enjoy those rape allegations in a few months on tumblr

Stop with these propaganda esque posts