Newfag on this board, where do you guys listen to your music? ive been using youtube since now

newfag on this board, where do you guys listen to your music? ive been using youtube since now

your mom LOL

same youtube

>youtube
This b8 right

>look up full versions of albums on youtube
>download the mp3s
>split each track individually on audacity
>load it on my phone
>listen to that

prefer to buy on CD but use Spotify to listen to said albums until I can get a physical copy of said albums

I mean listen for free

From the cassette tape I buy from some obscure record store in Kitee, Finland.

Yeah, I fly like 10 hours from Texas to Finland to get new music.

Are you illiterate?
Read the fucking sticky

Oh for free I just use spotify.

Torrents like a normal human being

>torrents
Soulseek like a normal human being

torrenting, spotify, youtube>mp3 are the ways I listen

Enjoy your lossy transcodes and cheese pizza

I don't know if this is bait but if you want to get into music you should quit YouTube right away. Discover music through the sticky or lurking, download it with Soulseek in at least 320 kpbs quality. Or use spotify and become a drone but at least you have acceptable quality.

I've been using YouTube for music for 8 years, just keep using that OP. Don't know why there are people acting like this is bad.

>Don't know why there are people acting like this is bad
Shit quality, you need internet, you don't actually own the music.

>Shit quality
I NEED MY MUSIC 8820 MEGABIT HARDCODED DUAL FILTERED AT 900 BITRATE OR IM NOT LISTENING!

>spotify
Did they remove the NAPA auto parts ad? I might consider switching to Spotify from YouTube if they have, it's just that Spotify is so limited and you're missing out on a lot of high quality stuff that can only be found on YouTube.

192k is noticably shit compared to 320 or above user.

You don't have to be a nigger about it. The music is limited at 192kbs on YouTube. Even 320 would be a leap forward.