point2homes.com/US/Neighborhood/KY/Owsley-County-Demographics.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums BTFO forever

yup, you sure got us. pack your bags, Sup Forums is over

What is the crime rate?

i wonder what the crime rate is.

>sample size of 5000

lol

Too bad whites don't know what it's like to be poor.

Then why do I get called racist for trying to get rid of food stamps?

>cherry picking one bad white state while ignoring the several black ones and not mentioning there are more white people in USA than blacks

Now compare the national food stamp usage with the population percentage of respective minorities.

Bum status
[ ] unbothered
[ ] bothered
[ ] molested
[] blASSted

Shit, I thought according to bernout sanders that white people don't know what it's like to be poor. I bet the rate of crime is skyh—

OH WAIT
point2homes.com/US/Neighborhood/KY/Owsley-County-Demographics.html

A little more likely to be raped and murdered though. Not getting your shit stolen however.

>kentucky is on welfare
>that means conservatives everywhere are stupid

do your research. this is standard issue copypasta. owsley county was destroyed by the coal industry being shut down.

and yes, the crime rate is below average

>Population: 4,654 (2013)

this!

republicans dont care about color (tehee), they only want to do the right thing

There have been zero reported violent crimes in Owsley County in 2016

I wonder what would happen in a 95% all black town under similar conditions? 5 months with no violent crime kek. not in a million years.

Hmm.... If the poverty is this high, then according to common rhetoric the crime rates should be sky-high as well, right? Oh? It's not?

thats if nignogs are present, which they aren't and when taken out of the equation, should make the rate down to zero.

i think Sup Forums flags should show what state each white trash poster is from...

and the crime rate is lower than the national average