We all agree this is good, right?

We all agree this is good, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

via.fox61.com/HLK1w
radiolab.org/story/rhino-hunter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Absolutely. Trophy hunting is archaic and ridiculous in today's age.

Yes, FUCK that guy. You reap what you sow. If you don't want to get killed by an elephant don't try and kill an elephant. It's the same as when stupid people in real life try and kill another person, but instead gets rekked themselves. They had it coming and they deserve it.

Test

Why do you have so many news notifications?

via.fox61.com/HLK1w

> group of hunters
> game preserve
Wtf

ja he is a fokken doos en ma se poes , maak my voel regtig psigo, seriaas. Ek dankie daardie fok se 'n loop dood, NĂ©.

Just woke up

If he's the first one that considered fair to 1v1 elephants with a rifle you can't blame the poor bastards for getting a melee hit for once.

Fuck humans! Nature all the way man, lol! I LOVE animals SO much! I can't stand it when DISGUSTING FILTHY LOW LIFE BOTTOM FEEDING HUMANS FUCK go and kill one of nature's precious creatures. I want them all to just come and kill us and destroy civilization so we can all be more in tune with NATURE. Did I mention HOW ANIMALS ARE JUST BETTER THAN US? LIKE THEY JUST KNOW MORE? Animals are so smart just man, I hate my own species because I have high functioning aspergers/autism and can identify better with animals than another fucking human being

>what is conservation

justice
but would be better if gun exploded while shooting and only he died

no nigger , nature is evil , human is just part of it , evolved from a baboon so its mentally fucked

Nope

So on Sup Forums lighting niggers on fire and torturing dogs is okay but hunting is pushing it too far?

We all agree but of course there is an autismo faget or two but evolution will take care of them like a lioness takes care of a lame wildebeest.

no people who do that should be hung drawn and quartered.
and their entire family sterilsed.

wrong, so very wrong. Want me to explain?

hou jou bek.

well that's what you get for shooting elephants

"If I die I'm taking you with me"

Elephant was a true warrior

just a new fad for the libtards to jump on and cry over.
>all hunters should die... "look at me everyone, see how serious i think this issue is"

Torturing dogs is never ok! Why would you even say that?

Not necessarily.

radiolab.org/story/rhino-hunter/

I dont speak baby muncher

Krijg koorts en sterf