Ask an italian anything

Ask me anything you want to know about Italy Sup Forums. Degeneracy, economy, PC culture, rural Italy, you name it. Let's go Sup Forumslacks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nkTpyc-ZgWM
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meyer_Lansky
thehistoryreader.com/modern-history/lucky-luciano-wwiis-operation-husky/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tell us about the mafia

why do you think people care about your retarded country?

any tips for an american who wants to learn italian?

Why are Italians so based?

How do you feel about Americans?

How easy is it to visit the Vatican?

How many of you are orange? The normal looking ones are OK but the orange ones oh no

What's it like to live in Milan?

like donald trump?

are the anti refugees memes true?

What's your favorite pizza topping?

>Select all images with a shed.

Mafia does not exist. Be careful with these questions my dude

Expect a dead horse's head right at your door boy

Live a few years in Italy. There's no other way because Italian is actually difficult to master, even for an italian.

Many italians may be based, but the majority is batshit crazy

I think our country is divided in our opinion of America. I personally love America and its culture (capitalism, federalism, the Constitution etc.). Some despise you. There are many stereotypes about americans here, like the stupid fatass yankee thing.

Really easy. Go there and visit it. Some parts are off limits tho. You might get shot if you trespass. Do not ask many questions there

Are the women in Italy unusually hairy?

What do you like more, dicks or cucumbers?

do you think void ray rush is imba or ba?

or zerg?

What are you talking about Brit friend?

Been living in Milan since I was born. Based, but without proper connections and native friends you're on your own and may feel alone and discriminated against.

I find him funny beacause he's a living meme. No one knows much about him, mainly because the average italian does not speak english fluently. The media is all pro clinton.

Refugees do not want to live in italy. NO jobs for them and rampant racism is the norm here.

Margherita is the best. I like the Capricciosa, Quattro Formaggi and ai Frutti di mare. Go check 'em.

Not true. Never saw a hairy woman ever, even in the South.

Be careful boy, you may lose a leg tomorrow.

How anal are you guys really about meals and coffee? Does anyone there ever just have one big bowl of pasta for a meal or a cappuccino in the afternoon?

Che vuoi

I can prove I had an Italian ancestor who never renounced his citizenship. Should I return to my motherland to participate in the reconquista?

I'll do it since OP is un FAGGOTTO
Am Italian
Real. But less fun in reality.
Best country in the world.
Tbh I think it's an easy language since it's phonetical(you speak like you write, you write like you speak) maybe difficult to master is what op meant
Open(minded). Secular.
Fuko yuo
Yes. You won't get ever get shot I don't know what he's smoking. Just behave civil. Bring little kids/retards so you can skip the mile long line
Sad, smog and aperitivo nightlife. Go fuck a transexual moroccan hooker after getting shouted and horned at by car drivers all day long
Half half
Carciofi
No.
It's just fun banter my friend. Of course. Of course.
Give some love to our shithole

Why are Italians so fascinated with cuckoldry?

Italians may be anal online but they do not care much if you eat something the way you want to. Anyway, three things really piss off italians: cheese (parmigiano) grated on a pasta dish with fish, alcohol before lunch and fruits on a pizza. Never attempt these three things if you are with italians.

Suca

This thing you ask about is a myth my friend
t. fourth gen Sicilian immigrant to New Orleans

Redpilled italians want to know what does it mean. Italians do not know the english language. I looked it up too.

KEK

jeW ID

Either photoshop or its the bad English lol. Googling for definition. I would say Italy is as much into cuckoldry as Russia or Mexico. So not at all.
Strictly a white boi fetish :^)

Go away stinky boy. You obviously are a terrone.

If you had to choose between owing the Sicilian Mafia or the Neapolitan Camorra $20,000 who would you choose?

I fear the Neapolitan ones because they are brutal. The most brutal mafias are in Campania, Puglia and Calabria. Sicilian mafia merged with the public administration a long time ago. They are not that dangerous anymore.

is it easy to pressure an italian girl into sex if she's a bit willing?

He's saying I'm south Italian(terrone) in an insulting way.
I'm not a terrunash u fucking polentone(don't ever go to Milan guys)
I'm half veneto half ligure living in Switzerland you fucking citrullo. I'm in Freiburg for study

Also sangue blue(blue blood) from venetian side you fucking pleb

post dick pic

If you are really good looking (7/10 and on) you may pick up the slutty ones. If you are not, forget it unless you find a way to get to know them and their friends.

What do most Italians subscribe to on genetic grounds:

A.) The nordicist myth: Romans and Italians were white Germanics, and got mongrelized, or

B.) Guiseppi Sergi "mediterranean race" ideology, that they're pure?

I'm sure the answer is clear for the south, but I wonder for the north, like Milan, Florence, Venice, Turin, do they all have a "Germanic = white" bent?

Does it go as far as a lot of Sup Forums where brown eyes = shitskin?

I'm from a small village, not in the north, and even here girls seem fairly sexually liberated and "modern" nowadays. Might be harder to get than in other countries but not so much anymore.

Alright, OP this whole pretending to be in the mafia, and you're some kind of bad ass made man has actually ruined what was possible a good thread
Good job, idiot.

I'm not pretending to be in the mafia. I was being ironic. It's an italian stereotype and it's quite funny.

Most Italians couldn't care less to be frank and know even less about it, but in the north for instance the actual identification of some people is with the Celts in terms of ancestry. Even if there is truth to it it's mostly meme tier LARPing.

I do think that if asked about it the average Italian would probably say "yes we're white" but mostly because "white = white skin" in the normalfag imaginary.

This is the first proper question in this thread. Italians are mixed genetically, everywhere and in every region. Our genetics mainly come from: the indoeuropean tribes who settled here 2000 years BC, the germanic invaders of the high middle ages, the arab conquerors (sicily), the Normans (south italy), the Spaniards (south), the Austrians (north) and the Slavs (North east). No italian is genetically "pure" and we all are mongrels in some way.

American Italian fag here. went to italy around high school. Why are there a bunch of butter faces there?

Is N'drangheta more brutal than the Camorra?

youtu.be/nkTpyc-ZgWM

>eating Carciofi pizza

Camorra are a bunch of fags
Sicilian mafia is the OG.

Do northern Italians really look down upon southern Italians?

Ummm what?

Yes.

They do, but in a banter-ish way. There were some reasons in the past (crime rates, closed mindset of the south), but now it's almost irrational to look down upon the southerners. Some old people really despise southerners.

Why don't you sink the nigger boats from North Africa?

Why don't you block refugees from entering Europe?

I see. The only reason i ask is my paternal grandparents were both from the reggio calabria area. Apparently they speak a less refined dialect down there and when my grandparents would travel up north to Rome they would switch to talking a different dialect. Of course this was back in the 50s.

They have some ties to the Freemasons.

>Sicilian mafia

Do they even exist anymore?

Is N'drangheta the toughest criminal organisation in Europe atm?

I heard they use bible references for everything, they sound scary AF desu senpai. Also that most South American cocaine comes from them.

Is this crazy little motherfucker the Italian Trump?
Which party is the most Sup Forums approved in Shitaly?

PC culture and 'buonismo' (do-good-ism) prevent us to do it. Anyway, niggers tend to get depressed here because they want to go in Germany or Sweden. No need to sink them since they actually find ways to escape from Italy to go there. Not our problem.

I agree with this.

I also think perhaps it's ludicrous to say there is a "pure Germanic", and I think one of the Germans at the Nuremberg Trials said as much, something about a mix of Dinaric and various other groups.

more like poor man's ron paul

Sup Forums may approve all neo-fascist parties and the Northern League. Grillo is just plain dumb but he has some anti-establishment flavour that may be appealing to some.

what's the best Italian dish?

Lega nord is pretty based

"Not our problem" until you're facing a two-pronged invasion

There is no evidence of big genetic shifts in Italy since the late bronze age, the Germanic invasion didn't alter the bulk of Italians. The very last shift was when the Italo-Celts from central Europe moved into the peninsula. Look up Ralph&Coop on the matter of ancestor sharing between Italians and other Euros.

The exception might be Sicily but even there most of the stock wasn't unaltered.

What cities are the most racist-friendly, out of curiosity?

I'm an American, but 3rd generation American of Italian descent, giving me the option to return easily, as I've come to find. I do have a good income and a healthcare job, so at least I'm not a useless nigger.

I would only want to go somewhere racist and not a hee-haw farmer shithole. Is it Turin? Milan? Florence?

RARE

Someone give me info that OP's picture is of a Jew

just avoid Bologna, everything else is fine
it's the most fucking communist SJW city in Europe

Mostly all Italians are racist but the public and state is organized in a way that doesn't resemble it.

Basiccally you can yell "Niggers fuck off back to Africa, this is a place for whites" and no one gives a fuck.

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meyer_Lansky

thehistoryreader.com/modern-history/lucky-luciano-wwiis-operation-husky/

fuck you

So if I go into a cafe in Milan, what are the odds of seeing a coalburning supermodel?

Because that's why I'm sick of America.

Can I say "this espresso is as dark as the niggers I left behind", and instantly have friends?

Got any ideas on fucked is it by Monfalcone in terms of rapefugees?

OH BOY this is just too difficult. Every Italian has a different opinion on that. My favourite is risotto alla milanese with ossobuco. spaghetti allo scoglio, pizza capricciosa are pretty based.

The grade of race-mixing may be debatable, but none of us is 'pure'. Just too many invaders and wars since the beginning of time.

All Italy is pretty racist, but not in an explicit way. You just can't insult niggers and sandniggers, but it is acceptable to not associate with them and look down upon them. Racism here is subtle and nothing like rural america and nazi germany. You just have to come here and see it happening. The race theory isn't part of our culture.

That's right, avoid Bologna at all costs.

Thanks, but it doesn't say anything about Luciano being Jewish?

>You just can't insult niggers and sandniggers, but it is acceptable to not associate with them and look down upon them. Racism here is subtle and nothing like rural america and nazi germany. You just have to come here and see it happening. The race theory isn't part of our culture.

Sad. I was hoping that in the event of a nigger kissing a white woman in public, a horde of blackshirts would storm in and tip over the coffee pot, to a suddenly-scared room that is about to feel the wrath of Il Duce's ghost.

Maybe we'll have to make "Little Fascist Italy" in that eastern Siberian shithole land Putin is giving away.

What flag is this?

Seychelles

what do you think about maffia 3

My italian gf voted M5S but her two sisters voted PD.
What's the best option to make them vote something more redpilled and get them in my bed in the process?

>in the event of a nigger kissing a white woman in public
I never witnessed such a thing and I think it's because the vast majority of people, while minding their own business in most cases, would look down on you fairly explicitly.
It's like with fags, you won't see many fags being explicit in public(I myself can't recall seeing any doing lewd things) because of the still strong stigma against doing that shit in public. I recall some people getting beaten in some cases.

Are there cute hijabis in Italy?

>Ask an faggot anything

You are nothing special
There are Italians here everyday
Why do you feel the need to attention whore
There is a place for this faggotry and it's called reddit

OP is a faggot and can suck a bag of dicks

WE WUZ GODFATHA

Italians can't be redpilled. Right wingers (like me) are pro-Israel, for example. Only neo-fascists can be called 'redpilled' but they really are few and crazy as fuck. They tend to be stupid too.

right wingers are equally stupid as leftards, take the real redpill

Butthurt amerifag cries because no one gives a fuck about him. Poor soul.

>Only neo-fascists can be called 'redpilled' but they really are few and crazy as fuck. They tend to be stupid too.

What's wrong with them?

Thoughts on sweden except our cuck-situation?
I love italy :D

Their admiration of Mussolini resembles that of North Koreans for the Kim dynasty: pure fuckery. They basically live in the past. They tend to have no grasp of economics, political science and contemporary history. They are not in powerful positions in the country. They are practically niggers.

VI VAR MAFFIAS OCH SKIT!
Varför var dom tvungna och ha en neger? Det ska förfan vara italienare

Except for the cuck situation you guys seem very great people honestly, shame about what's happening. Northerners in general are great people, ruined by a kind of innocent naivete that it's hurtful to see.

The average Italian views Sweden as a blonde girls filled paradise where everything is free and the State is hyper-efficient. I don't know why, but despite these stereotypes no italian wants to go to Sweden.

I'm one quarter Italian. My grandfather left Italy when he was 13. Think he was based in Rome. I have an Italian surname too, would this work for or against me if I ever decide to visit the old country? I don't speak any Italian at all btw.

I cannot wait to find a nice Swedish girl. I have been preparing for years.

I feel like if I go to Italy and do this the opposite will happen

Why italian girls in germany are slutty?

why did berlusconi say that obama had a nice tan

People of Italian descent who don't speak Italians are not regarded as Italians. You will be treated as an anglo tourist with a cool story to tell, nothing more.

You're right, outright racism is not acceptable here unless you're a semi-demented pensioner drinking wine at the bar.

thank you. Glad to hear. We usually get alot of hate from southern european countrys.
>The average Italian views Sweden as a blonde girls filled paradise where everything is free and the State is hyper-efficient.
Thats some muslim nigger tier shit right there. Thought you guys were white o.o