I dont even know what say to this please help

I dont even know what say to this please help

Source is Assigned male comics

Tell them you identify biology professor with a PHD and if they argue with you it will trigger you.

You know how your mother or father or, for fuck's sake, someone hopefully told you not to hold debates with the hobo on the street corner shouting nonsense?

This is that same situation.

Funny thing is these guys got their facebook page shut down before, would love to see it again

Take a college level A&P class then you'll know some basic shit about biology with which to form an argument.

Whatever happened to XXY, XYY and all the other retard intersex people? Or worse XY men with vaginas and XX women with dicks

there is more

Meet me in the room with 'Gas Chamber' on the door in 15 and I'll tell you all about it. Keep the door closed - we're not air conditioning the whole world, ok?

why is the woman not making a bigger deal about the fact that he is obviously fucking the dog in the first panel?

That dog is clearly retarded

as are the kid's legs

>fixed

>Misgendering a Pet vs Misgendering a Child
>Is that your dog? What a good boy.
>A good girl actually.
>Oh you're right. She doesn't have a penis.

>This must be the son you've told me so much about. What a sweetheart!
>Actually, we just found out she's our daughter.
>How sis you not see that she didn't have a penis?
>She has a feminine penis, actually.
>Oh, I understand now. You're mentally ill.
ftfy

>sis
did
stupid fat fingers

poor kid's been force-fed so many hormones his legs quit working

They think they own the aurgument

Thats some bullshit. Dog has vagina boy has not

THIS MAKES ME SO MAD ARE THESE PEOPLE LIVING IN A FANTASY WHAT THE FUUUUCK

"her" argument only would have made sense if the other guy had said "people with made up genders don't exist"

yes, "she" exists but what the man said still applies because "her" gender doesnt

Kid looks genuinly depressed as well, probably realizes that he is just retarded

Take pride in knowing these people are fated to be
>genetic
dead ends.

The character you keep referring to as "her" is a non binary person that has a penis. You know, a fag.

Why do teh characters they look like downs? I bet it is not coincidence

Literally the same argument.

Sorry for that fucked up english kek

It actually is the exact same argument... fuck.

How can people make propaganda this weak and actually be proud of it?

kek'd

That's beautiful

im digging more and more to find these gems

because the only way they have a chance of winning the argument is to completely ignore everything that the opposition says

HAHAH FUCKING BRUTAL TRUTH!

It's genuinely depressing watching these people in denial of their obvious mental sickness, so much that they actually believe all they say is fact.

'Assigned Male' is literally full of this bullshit from panel 1 on the 1st 'comic'.

Because if you call out a "progressive" comic as weak, or nonsensical you get lynched.

Literal boipucci

Reminder that these are meant to be children discussing trans issues. Everyone knows eight-year-olds discuss shit like long-term relationships and transphobia.

i just don't understand the fact that they are all so quick to assume their identities, sexualities and all other kind of self diagnosed thing, but not able to understand they are being retarded

i have found it!!! Im curious to what is actrually in the book

>Transpobe
to have a pobia i must have an irrational fear of something.
I am not afraid of trans people. I hate them, the more i learn about your culture the more I hate you, because youre trying to unheave society to cater to your delusions.

Time to get all TECHNICAL!

So there's the two main sexes which are definitely made up of the XX and XY chromosome pairs. There's ALSO genetic mutants like XXY, XYY, just X, just Y, and XXYY. These people are seriously fucked. Most don't live to birth. They're just not viable as they're missing some important genetic code. The ones that do live past birth usually aren't fertile. They won't be reproducing. These people have real medical issues and putting the mental fuckups into their category is a grievous slight against them.

All that said, the concept of sex is different than the concept of gender. Now. Previously the two were pretty much the same. Then this fucking asshat crazy psychologist pushed the parents of these twins into a study. One of their sons had a botched circumcision, so the guy suggested they lop it all off and raise him as a girl. That's not TOO crazy, but the part where he posed the two boys in "simulated sex positions" and took pictures is pretty fucked. Yeah, the parents eventually stopped listening to him, but both sons eventually committed suicide. So mark that one down as a loss for sociology studies. But anyway, he pushed for the concept of gender being separate from your sex, and that we could chose our gender.

The comic author doesn't know shit about biology. Where's the edit where "you" is simply replaced with "I"?

exactly
it's not that I'm afraid of you I just dont like dick

this is irony right........the cartoonist is takin the piss..........right?

>"progressive" comic
As a progressive, PLEASE don't lump us in with this sort of retard.

pls be careful. there are trans people, and there are attention whores who need to shout to the world how special they are. most trans people just want to transition and blend in in society, and be allowed to live a normal life.

I can help. All examples of transgender, bi-gender or gender deception in animals other than humans are for the sake of procreation.

Okay!
Stating you are non-binary doesn't mean squat. Well it does, but being delusional wins nothing, and unfortunately it no longer gets you comitted.

If you want to live a normal life, don't tuck your dick inside you.

You mean HER legs

>you dont know shit about biology.
good argument. full of facts and statistics

Oh please, give me an alternative to xx and xy

>inb4 malformed people with xxx or some other bullshit that is so rare almost nobody even knows about it

THOSE BIGOTS!

What I dont get is why are these people constantly making advances and able to shove there ideas down our throughts. The media just loves them!

>There's ALSO genetic mutants like XXY, XYY, just X, just Y, and XXYY
also
those mutations are very rare
statistically there should be something like 100 of them (all variations combined) in the US

THANK YOU

> in a comic
> made up
THE KEKS ARE RUSHING INTO ME, I CAN'T CONTROL IT!

kek

this is great

I don't know what's worse, the content of this comic or the art style. Are they supposed to be kids or homunculus?

If you think you are a girl born in a mans body, you are mentally ill.
If you were born a girl you would not be you, you would be someone else, so stfu about this trans bullshit.

This whole gender shit is just a coping mechanism for them. There are two physical genders, and maybe you could argue lack of a gender counts, so that's 3.

I don't really give a fuck what you want to call yourself on your own time. You do you. But if you look like a guy or girl who identifies as anything different, I'm going to call you like I would anyone else, and that's all you should expect. I don't care if you identify as tree kin and you are some non binary bullshit. You look like a human female to me. Don't get offended if I don't feel like playing make believe with you in public. If you want to ruin my day over it and get offended then you are just a selfish fuck detached from reality.

I have bad news user: they are reproducing at an alarming rate. Just like furfags, I wish it wasn't the case.

These people are genuinly retarded. Not even trying to insult right now, but genuinly they are medically retarded

I think a lot of people strive to be on the "front lines" of social progress. Women are people now. Blacks are people. Even Gays are people, although we're still working on that. But that's just too drole for them so they move onto the next thing. They WANT to be oppressed and fight that oppression. The drama of the fight gives them purpose or some shit.

>The media just loves them!
Well duh, there's fucking DRAMA. That shit sells and you don't have to go get shot up in a war to get a story. The only reason that the media focuses on it is because it pisses off conservatives. They scoff at the notion, and a video of a conservative person scoffing SELLS.

Social culture clash in the name of progress is an industry. See Black Lives Matter. It's a movement started by literal professional protesters.

This one is actually 100% correct. Disclosing trans status to a potential romantic partner at the beginning is both proper manners and encouraged from a personal safety viewpoint.

I need like four mfw pics for this

Yeah would be upsetting to be dating a women for a week or so and then BOOM penis in our face

Your book is wrong there's the real one

>There are two physical genders, and maybe you could argue lack of a gender counts, so that's 3.
If you broaden the scope outside of humanity, there's the species that reproduce asexually... but for humanity there's no such thing. There's just the two. Plus mutant freaks. And they have a bunch of variety. So there's male, female, and "other".

found the perfect picture of the author. Explains the whole cartoon perfectly

>trips-trips-dubs
checks out

There are an estimated half million people in the USA with Klinefelter (XXY) Syndrome.

Son I think I'm gonna vomit.

nigger

Ok but what if I'm male and identify as male, I have a penis, yet I want to get sexual reassignment surgery to have a hole instead of a pole? I'm just gay and want to be fucked but I don't like anal, giving or receiving. Then again, would a gay guy be attracted to me without a dick?

It's about time you all learned the truth

and the parent

>would a gay guy be attracted to me without a dick?
If he weren't, that would be pretty bigoted on his part.

Post the assigned bane comic

Would it? Why wouldn't it just be a matter of preference?

Is this dog male or female?

fixd

Well, those are like the mongoloids of gender chromosomes. It's defect, not a natural gender.

Yeah, fuck that guilt complex bullcrap. It was crap when it was christian guilt. It's crap when it's white-man's guilt. And this is crap too.

Same shit different story.

asked and answered

Like if they're deadbeats or psychopathic serial-killers?

What happened to trying to make your parents proud?

First, say that its art has gotten worse.

And I'm Lord Commander of the Nights Watch! What? You say te Nights Watch is made up? I exist, don't I?

I'm not judging you for being an attack helicopter
Welp, that's enough internet today.