he literally becomes a blockhead

It's a Maisie Williams makeup shotgun.

From which movie is this

Thanks for the new reaction image

There's no way this is real right? It looks hilarious

Is he ok?

Yea he's fine

of course it is real. there are tons of ISIS execution vids out there

Am i witnessing the birth of a newman? Imagine being the first baneposter.

is that the chad from stranger things?

Whats the story behind this

He's fine

TETSUO!!!

whoever threw that last rock must have been a big guy

He was from a different muslim tribe.
Don't worry, he's fine now.

Am I on Sup Forums.

Kek

Fake and gay.

>he
That's clearly a female

Star Wars VIII. Isis finds out Poe is a homosexual.

Sorry, you're gay now f.am.

Does ISIS really record their executions with high quality cams like that?

if I was on /k/, I could know that this was surely a shitpost, but here I can't tell

Obama only provides them with the best

What did he get angry about Sup Forums?

what was going through his head at that moment lol xD

I fell in love with the girl at the rock show

its beautiful m8

Yeah he just got his mind blown.

>only 2 isiskino webms posted in an isiskino thread
Shameful.

Did she shit herself there?

What did they mean by this, Sup Forums

Did they shit? God what a horrible way to die

Everybody shits when they die

Stannis is the one true king of Iraq and Syria

They meant that god is great

>that brief moment in time when the remnants of his head line up, creating a profile that would almost make you think he's still alive and hasn't been shot that badly, before the illusion collapses never to be whole again

Pure fucking kino.

an alternative to pork

>that obvious mannequin at the end

underrated

so fucking fake

Something that i've learned over the years is often genuine gore looks almost silly and fake compared to what you get in hollywood movies.

>*pans out to a gang of literal niggers*

oh my, who could have guessed it?

Always though? I don't think everybody who dies shits.

>mfw trips dub dubz

Only unless their bowels are empty. Otherwise they shit.

You can look it up, it's true. You know you're just a meatbag with a skeleton inside right?

>better effects than anyone has ever produced
>fake

You're right, you must be right

>that cheesy puppet skin

makes you think

Makes me think that skin... isn't make of skin?

You're right, skin must actually be something else

lel

Imagine being Aarif in that scene and having to be all like "damn Ahmed, you fuckin scary, all terrifying with your machine gun and disgusting pube beard. I would totally sacrifice you in the name of Allah, both my character and the real me." When all he wants to do is pretend he's a 16 year old girl on omegle. Like seriously imagine having to be Aarif and not only sit on that floor while Ahmed flaunts his little machine gun infront of you, the favorable lighting barely covering his disgusting big nose and shit colored skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected his shot. Not only having to tolerate his sand nigger face but his haughty attitude as everyone on camp tells him he's REALLY SCARY and DAMN AHMED IS TERRIFYING LIKE *THAT*?? Because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his sand nigger face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been raping nothing but a healthy diet of virgins and infidels for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Akalakadingdongstan. You've never even seen anything this fucking terrifying before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat breaking out on his gigantic sand nigger nose, as he shouts death to america at you, smugly assured you are terrified you have been kidnapped and are gonna be executed by the "chosen profit (for thats what he calls himself)", the prophet status he worked so hard to get by murdering infidels in the previous months. And then Ahmed calls "DEATH TO AMERICA" to shoot in your face, and you know you are about to die in the name of Allah just for being born among sandniggers, but you sit there and endure because you've been fucking tied up. You're gonna lose your entire life over this. Just bear it. Make a funny face as you die and bear it.

God fucking damnit, this copy pasta gets me everytime.

TIS TREASON THEN

I prefer baneposting

That's a big ass

I wish I didn't laugh at this.

>forgetting about the only essential gorekino

Buddposters leave this place

just type 4:19 and 4:20 on there for an easy meme