Does she make you diamonds?

Does she make you diamonds?

Maybe... What is her name? Post more?

C'mon OP. Don't leave now

Because she crushes me for millions of years under intense pressure.

like?

Yes sir. Yes I do indeed. Who is this girl?

a hottie, what do you like about her?

Her tits are gorgeous.

pretty firm

That pussy is fucking fantastic. How does it taste?

>3 unique IDs
These are honestly the most bizarre threads on Sup Forums. I'm not sure if OP is trying to make a meme or what, be t thread after thread nobody gives a shit.

I honestly dont care about your opinion. This chick is hot. I came for that and I'm staying for that. Find some other thread to rant on

how would you expect it to taste?

Like fucking vanilla

Chick is so hot you have to pretend to be 6 other people just to cool your peepee

Ya. Me too

What the fuck? Where was I pretending? If a conversation looks like pretending to be multiple people then I'm sorry to dissapoint you but every thread will look like that.

Nah

Dude you realize it says how many fucking unique posters there are right? By the time real people started posting there was like 15 replies with only 3 unique ids. You are pretending to be other people it literally doesn't make sense the other way.

only my little sisters make me diamonds.

Dude stop being a retard and read the thread. I was talking and having a convo about the girl. I wasnt pretending.

Oh yes please

whats so good?!

You might not like her, but she gets me going hard. She looks a bit like my ex and she was sexual as fuck.

pic of ex and I'll let you off

which clip is the best so far?

Shit man I deleted it all. In a new relationship now. It's been 4 years since we broke up

Definately the last one dude

why is that?

Lots of titty play and a cute smile at the end

Fucksakes OP why are you so good to me!?

even better?

you even jerkin to these 5 pixels?

Oh fuck yes

Well yeah. I came to that last one though

proof or gtfo

How the fuck am I supposed to prove that?

thumbs with pic and semen in shot, can not be proven otherwise, in which case gtfo

The equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears as a defense against actual evidence

I have the actual evidence. Read the thread.

> getting angry a man won't show you his spent seed. Stay gay, user.

> LALAAAALALALALAALALALALALALA

We've all read it. You were talking to yourself and getting mad doesn't prove you weren't.

So, because I clean after cumming 15mins ago I need to gtfo? Please. I aint showing you shit

who the fuck cares? let's all just wait on op to post more so everyone can be happy.

Wait wtf? You think I am OP?

THOSE TITS!!!

what you thinking about doing with them?

Bro. Fondling, caressing, licking, biting, and finally jizzing

clothed pic of the ex