Can you understand why my ex gf would leave me and think I was gay after seeing pictures I took like this? Pic is me...

Can you understand why my ex gf would leave me and think I was gay after seeing pictures I took like this? Pic is me. When she left she told me it was for a different reason, but I know she saw the pics and left me bc she thinks im gay. It was so embarrassing and a lot of people i know found out. Pic is me and I can post more, and pics of her if anyone wants to compare us.

Show your cock

I mean its not gay but I can see why she wouldn't want to be with a guy that has mental problems.

from a distance, like if you walked around a corner and i saw your face for a second like that, you look like my sister.

good job, enjoy being gay.

Post panty drawer she found

you may not be gay, but your definitely a fag

Did you try telling her it was just a prank?

of course she thinks this is gay... you probably forgot to say nohomo

Eh can we work up to it?

Thats so awesome! Lol thanks.

lol

lol ofc not

Do you guys want to see her?

is she hotter then you?

Yeah of course shes hotter than me all kinds of dudes were usually all over her

ewww shes fat and her face is ugly you may have a man face but at least you know how to keep the fat off.

If dubs show asshole

Here anyway ;)

Haha really

Fag

wow this thread is fucking retarded kill yourself op

Heres my cock too

I've seen this exact picture posted lots of times in all kinds of threads. Fuck off.

Ive posted other threads oh her with that pic. What were all the threads about?

yah she make have some nice tits but that's really all she has going for here. shes going to get fat and her face is going to only get worse form here on out.

but your ass and that cock are prime trap material i'd fuck you till you begged me to stop.

Aweosme :)

Did she probably fuck loser ugly guys and seem like an attention whore?