MEDIFAG NEEDED:

MEDIFAG NEEDED:
My fingers have been peeling for a while now and then I noticed these tiny circle things under my skin, I wanna say it's dry skin but it's getting to be a bit excessive.
Inb4 eczema.

Other urls found in this thread:

medlineplus.gov/ency/article/000832.htm
google.ca/search?q=small blisters fingers&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwihkeKJqYTUAhVJyoMKHZLBA7IQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=916
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Little bumps on my fingers too

Aids

I used to have those all the time... they are fun to drain with a pin.

I got them on my hands occasionally, but usually on my feet when I used to wear rubber boots for work. I switched to regular water resistant leather boots, and no more issues.

I believe it was either wet conditions and / or allergy related. Do you wear gloves a lot?

It is eczema you dumb faggot. I have the same shit, been to multiple dermatologists who all agree its eczema, so fuck off and get a steroid cream.

I looked, found this... now I remember.

medlineplus.gov/ency/article/000832.htm

google.ca/search?q=small blisters fingers&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwihkeKJqYTUAhVJyoMKHZLBA7IQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=916

I never wear gloves and have no allergies

>steroid cream

Yeah no thanks, I'm not a druggie degenerate like you, faggot.

Refer to

for /thread

How fucking stupid are you? What the fuck does a .1% steroid cream have anything to do with being a druggie?

clearly he's fucking stupid. I would abort conversation.exe

Lmao get top keked

dude

Could be herpetic whitlow, looks like there might even be some developing vesicular lesions. I'd see your primary care doctor.

Med fag here

Just let me point out first that you are dumb. Ok now that is out of the way lets get to the "problem" this is from changing weather. Some peoples skin peels away from changing weather Aka winter to summer. Stop being dumb

/thread

Shit don't bleed or hurt though

But the other nigga got me fucked up talking about herpes and shit, what you think about that

Leave this douche to whine about his shit alone at home, it's eczema whether he likes it or not.

but Sup Forums is such a reliable source of medical information!

common herpes. Don't worry, your body will deal with it.

you have dry skin you idiot just put some lotion on your hands

Eczema. See your doctor and ask for Fucibet cream, or an alternative. I get these bad and they end up bleeding. Fucibed clears it right up.

aliens

Eczema. I have the same shit. Just drink water and try not to pop the bubbles. They go away after about a week