What is the best way to commit suicide?

What is the best way to commit suicide?

I don’t have a gun or poison.

Cum til ur dumb. Then when your parents realize they have a sped kid they'll have you gassed. Was that edgy enough?

>Buy two squirt gun pistols
>Spray paint them black
>Approach police
>????
>Profit

Google "exit bag", or stop being a pussy and sort your fucking life out.

gun or poison

>Buy a can of compressed air like computer duster
>set up stockade
>huff air until you pass out
>die peacfully

Cmon Boys I need a real answer, I'm gonna do it in a few weeks but Im not sure how, give me a nice way

I think you mean gallows

Suffocate by putting my nose too far up her ponytail

just jump out of a building. Make sure it's high enough tho

this

Death by Snu-Snu!

>fuck local crack whore without condom
>get aids
>die

hold your breath

If you're in America I hear it's really easy to buy a gun, so stop being a faggot and go get a gun.

>get shot in the torso
>slowly bleed to death in agonizing pain
Yep, very good idea.

Shooting yourself in the head with a .22 in a forest in the middle of the night guarantees your death.

I will look for the exit bag. Actually im living in a high building, no chance to live after the fall but I don’t have balls to jump out. Im okay with the slow deaths, I can cut my wrists but I can’t jump out, im a looser maybe. All my lovers will be sad after me but im too done with this world. Also im not a meaningless woobie, I live my life very good, I read a lot, also be good at anything competitive, and play 3 instruments. I don’t know the fuck im gonna do, I was a suicidal man from the start but im so fucking done.

Also spray paint yourself black

I don’t live in usa, now in my country its very hard to buy a weapon

>Go to store
>Buy helium canister (less that 20 bucks)
>Fill up plastic bag (no holes)
>Tie bag around your neck
>Breathe normally
You will black out and die painlessly

Mind telling us why you're doing it?

>suicide?

Suicide is for high-school drama queens; a self-defeating act if you think about it.

>Nobody likes me. I'm all alone. 'wah wah wah'.
>I'm going to kill myself, that'll show everyone!
>Still nobody cares.

If you think you have nothing to live for, then self-destruct, go loud!

Hookers and blow, to the end.

Travel to SEA fuck ANYthing that moves. Without a rubber!

Skydive but don't pull the chute until the last possible second.

Fight a bear.

Flirt with a 10/10 girl in front of her meathead, roid-raging bf.

Jump off a cliff or something like that

If you are serious, please call The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline before doing anything.

If you're just fucking around, make a helium exit bag. It's fast, painless and cheap. If you do it in the tub, you shouldn't leave much of a mess for anyone to clean up. It can be done with as little as a helium tank and a plastic shopping bag. If you want to make sure it's painless, pic related.

I guess I'm all alone again. Good bye Sup Forums fellows..

this

breakup

How about......no

Jesus fucking Christ, do you know how many people are bummed after a breakup? Everybody. Get a grip, don't kill yourself over some cunt. Drink for a while and get another gf when your ready like everyone else.

Bitches ain't worth it, man. Just get over yourself. Unless you got the clap, count your blessings and move on.

ok..this one takes time but it is the best...
1..this year when Halloween comes put a bunch of scary shit in your yard..
2. do this a couple of times so everyone thinks your a just some tard who puts shit in there yard on Halloween.
3. once this is established, comes the big day...put some manikins in your yard, and make sure they are all looking out toward the road, then put a sack over your head and hang yourself in the yard...with a little luck people think you are a decoration and will just hang there for a few days,, with more luck some teens will mess with you and will fall on one of them or something..anyways, everyone will remember when they seen you and a legend you shall become..

That's a terrible reason. I won't give you any clichés or platitudes, because you know exactly what they are and why they're right. You need to get yourself together.

Nah, I have a very good relationship with my gf, for 2 years. She doesn’t even know im suicidal.
I live my life very good man, im just so done with this life. I don’t know, im a very happy person in life. Now its like walls are closing in. I guess I will cut my wrists in a warm bathtub

Cant wait till you die fucking phoneposter

AHAHAHAHAHAHA DO IT CUNT
SAGE

>looser
No, you are a loser, and only thing looser is your asshole. Dumb newfag sucker of cock.

Poison works. If not try a gun maybe?

> shit at talking to girls
> she asked me out

A fuckinf dumb cunt said breakup and you all thought its breakup. IM VERY OKAY WITH MY GF

Throw a brick in the air , let it hit you

Even better

>wait till halloween
>make noose out of razerwire
>superglue hands to sides of head
>jump in the front yard

Fix your problems.
Have lots of sex.
Make more money.

kek

I liked this man. I guess the humour in this thread will make me cancel my suicide. D wtf guys

Dude, just think about all the money you'll be saving not have to spend it on some bitch. You could build a gaming PC or get a new car.

Sooner or later someone's going to start coming onto you. Just go from there.

Bitches just ain't worth it. The only reason you kill yourself over a bitch if if she gave you one of the bad VDs.

go get help dude, shit aint worth ending your life over. stuff may seem like its shit right now, but that's just your current mindset- it wont be like this forever if you try.

snu snu

we mostly just stayed at each others houses and watched movies. hadn't really spent anything on her.
i had severe depression before we started dating and she was the only thing that cheered me up.

i'm gonna see if i can get back together with her before i try the exit bag. thanks to whoever posted it.

Helium

this actuaally would be pretty funny. every halloween since then people would have that extra flavor on their holiday

kek

You fucking faggot nowadays those tanks have oxygen. It's only the best way to damage your lungs and suffer a lot.

Look man, take it from someone who has lived with depression most of his life and can not maintain a relationship to save himself. Bitches just aren't worth it. Don't feel like you NEED anyone. When you're young and stupid you get too attached to things. It's going to be a lot easier to learn to let go of some bitch than letting go of your entire life.
You'll find someone eventually. Just give it time.

And for fuck's sake don't go crawling back to her. You'll just end up feeling worse. It's like a band-aid. You wanna just rip it off quick and clean. Just let it go and move on. If sitting at home watching movies reminds you of her, than go out. You could find the closest coffee shop, huddle in the corner and watch a movie there.

Lololololo not worth it. So just do it!

don't do it

drug overdose

if you survive this you get propper help
it is a win win

Go to a black community and yell "Nigger". I doubt you'll live

Rush police officers with something that looks like a weapon.

>Go to the hood and shout "NIGGERS AREN'T PEOPLE"
>Profit

burying urself.........................in dat ass