its fat little body off the ground.
The bee, of course, flies anyway
because bees don't care
what humans think is impossible.

Where did you find this?

"Aviation"

Just trying to converse dude.

i mean it flies

Job hunting Commercial/ Multi pilot here.

Or, bangs young cabin crew, brings in food from home daily, sleeps at home every night, works at most 12 hr shifts, get's paid for it all, making $160k a year flying an A320.

It will come around quick but lifes good when you get the job. Also, you're obviously in the US, but airlines are hiring over here (EU/UK) like crazy.

My company is taking people with just 200hr CPL/ME/IRs and giving them A320 ratings (not sure about that one). Surely things are similar over the pond?

Pic precisely related.

And here is me thinking you need 500 hours min

Not in the UK, I joined my company with exactly 160 hrs SEP/MEP and the next flight was in an A320. I think in the USA you used to need 1500hrs but I believe they've dropped it to 800 as result of a pilot shortage.

Nail on the head. Living in the Mid-West US, where there's not a lot of low time jobs, and barley any commuter airliners which are able to hire below restricted ATP mins- yet alone major airlines such as Easy Jet.
Believe me, I'd take any of these foreign offers in a heartbeat, however I recently got hitched (happily), and am locked down where I'm at. Holding out for an FO job making $27/flight hour close to home.
Pic related: not as cool as an a320

Jets are fast and shoot missiles.

800 hours is R-ATP mins for anyone coming from the military.
1250 is R-ATP mins for most other applicants for 99% of other regional airline jobs.
Forget about flying for the majors if you have anything less than 4,000TT and 1,000 Turbine PIC experience.

>>Rules:
>Sup Forums
pick one

The best threads are those who have a common interest where faggots like you don't post

Is the stuff they're spraying in the skies cloud seeding? Not "chemtrails" or any tinfoil hat bullshit or anything, just cloud seeding to reflect some of the sunlight in an attempt to slow global temp rise.

My last notable flight was Los Angeles to Arizona in a Golden Eagle C421. Pic exactly related.

No, you're seeing condensation trails. Moisture in jet exhaust turning to ice crystals.

well.....
...that didnt take long

Took my idea

Im going to an ATPL integrated school next year, any tips?

I already have my PPL, this is europe btw.

Airplanesssss

N9M

Note the guy in front, shows you how small this is. There is a cool video on youtube with this flying

Anyone guess this one?

C-140 Jetstar

Here's another

Sad to say they no longer fly in the US anymore.

Another Favorite that never flew much/ were ever put into production:

How about a B-23? They used to fly one at the Lincoln (CA) air race back in the day

lol wut?

Here's my aviary fuck nuts

Never seen one before. The more popular big brother was just at one of my local airports though.

Is that a plane or helicopter?

I learned how to fly on the streets baby

Yeah, my dad was a ball turret/waist gunner on B-17's. Grew up around airplanes. We lived at Beale AFB when they brought the SR-71 in back in the 60's. Then moved to SAC bases around the country.

this is some bogpill-tier shit

NICE PAWS!

That's badass. My grandpa flew B25's before vietnam, Dad fly's 747-400's for a major carrier. I'm looking to explore the corporate world, been networking with a fortune 500 company for 6 years now to fly this baby.

This was years ahead of the curve until it suddenly got halted and dismantled, along with the assembly line and factory that built them.

It was political/financial and courtesy of Boeing, Lockheed Martin and the mirican govt.

But that's all speculation and open to debate.

nice feet

As a corporate pilot? Thats hella cool, bro. What about the major airlines? I hear they are way short of pilots

slow plane

Nearly every airline pilot that I know can bitch about their lives for hours. It just seems like the QOL is awful, regardless of eventual pay down the road. Nobody has sold it to me well- even Padre. Corporate's just a whole different game. Don't get jerked around so much by the FAA either.
Pic related- another unique jet I wish I got to fly.

This one is cool, Cirrus Vision, seats 7 or so. I'm not a pilot, just dreaming, if I win the lotto, lol.

What is that DorkJet? Looks interesting, what is it German? Japanese? Doesn't look familiar.

Content related to aviation.

Nah man, it's good cuz it's in reverse.

Sounds like a personal problem.

Blog it.

Write a book.

I've seen the Cirrus Jet around a few times, it looks like a nice personal transport tool for family vacations, etc.
Just a nickname for the thing. You guessed it, German, Fairchild Dornier 328-300JET. Not many were produced, something like 150. Very few are still around.