Before and after 1 year at a liberal arts college

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/u6lxwtB.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WTF is liberal arts?

marxism - trotskyism

Pho to phag in .5 sec

Wow they've all been faggotized

To make a long story short: Liberal Arts turns girls into dykes and boys into fags.

Who would have thought...

>Young people do dumb shit when they are left out of the gaze of their parents

No shit. The problem is that society praises them for what they do rather than smacking them back into reality after they graduate. College students have always been retarded.

keked

It's not fake though.

i.imgur.com/u6lxwtB.jpg

dat moose knuckle

>Wow they've all been faggotized
I've never dressed like that in my life

actually gay here

Muh sides!

her new look intrigues me

Looks cute tbqh.

Fuck you!

fugg :D :D

aaaaaaaaaah

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!

[Liberal indoctrination intensifies]

My dick is confused

This is more disgusting than before and after meth posters.

not everything is about you champ

at least they can't become pokemon yet.

this is amazing post more

seriously what's up with liberal arts colleges?? I mean here in germany are liberal colleges as well, but what is up with that liberal arts stuff? Is this an american meme? Is there any major reason why they are so cucked?

Op whats your point exactly?
Do you think liberal arts colleges are making these people into douche bags?

WRONG FUCKO!

These people was already assholes and douchebags, now they just dress the part so you can spot them and avoid at all costs.

If anything I say give more money to lib arts colleges, not only does it keep them out of the work force but it tells me to avoid them.

That poor fuckers never had a chance

good question user, no one really knows

You could have swapped them around I still wouldn't be able to tell which is before and which is after.

>people change over time
THE HORROR

She got better.

Would rape

>Did liberal arts degree
>Went to fairly notorious Left-wing university
>Go in a liberal, fairly SJW tier
>Came out full blown Sup Forumsack
>Moment I actually swallowed the red pill was on an anti-racist march

Am I doing it all wrong or something?

This thread is bullshit. You're just showing that people grow during four years of their lives. Well no fucking shit assholes, that happens.

>Costa Rica
How's Jurassic park?

Funny thing is, most trannies an hero after transitioning. Wonder how much longer he has to go

you neglect that they changed over time into copy/pasted clone faggot SJWs

>Change is always good

>everyone changes into liberal hipsters as they age

you're seeing what you want to see, faggot.

Same. I'm going to a nigger-filled left wing college and its only made me even more redpilled.

Jesus Christ women are to easily manipulated into destroying themselves.

That nose

Haven't watched it dunno.

>Implying that isn't who they always were in the first place.

more like "before and after being emotionally broken inside" probably after dealing with some jerkoff loser boyfriend that saw her merely as a sex object.

>did liberal arts degree
>am i doing it all wrong?

What? Life? Yeah you are doing life wrong if you have a liberal arts degree you massive faggot. Judging from the fact that you are british, you were once a SJW and have that degree, im willing to bet that you are autistic or have aspergers.

so many britshits on this board are autists

>Tarnfleckjacke

I already heared on /k/ that hipster fags wear this in the states.

Does this only happen only in universities or can to happen to community colleges too?

it knows

sad.

>more like "before and after being emotionally broken inside"

you mean like this?

Can confirm it happens in CCs too.

>you neglect that they changed over time into copy/pasted clone faggot SJWs
For which I am greatful because without them I wouldn't know what a unique snowflake heterosexual who does not value social justice even was

>Change is always good
Change is neither good nor bad, change simply is

not my CC.

of course there are liberals but its not that bad

I am simultaneously mad and amused.

They're also easily manipulated into bettering themselves, but let's be good little goyim,m'kay.

Isn't that Boner Robin?

you are one grade-a faggot you know that?

your opinions are given to you and you eat them up, you think you're some activist fighting social injustices when really you just post on facebook and pretend to care about black people or something because thats whats trendy right now

fuck off back to where you came from

Go to bed

No fucking way.

If more trannies looked like that people would be more accepting.

Fucking hell, WHY.

>be depressed
>self-loathing
>might even be in the closet (optional)
>think the solution to this is to reinvent yourself like life is a new Fallout or Dark Souls playthrough
>go completely over the top - new sex, new wardrobe, new hairstyle, new friends (other trannies), new name, new pronouns etc.
>enjoy the serotonin hits all this provides as you 'create' your new character
>post about it on the internet on echo chamber tranny forums where they tell you how awesome it all is
>enjoy those serotonin hits too

It's always the same with these dudes.

If that guy's head was on straight, it would have been the first two pics and then:

>>got proper medical and psych help to alleviate my depression, stopped drinking and went to the gym

The last pic would be him all happy and buffed.

As is, it's simply mental illness. Just stop being a fat sack of shit and find a hobby - you don't need to chop your cock off, you nut.

Pic related - a real woman

Unimpeded cultural marxism under the illusions of enrichment and useful degrees.

You realize that these people were probably liberals before college, right?

The only difference is that they feel safe to do whatever they want away from their parents. If you gave them an apartment instead, the same outcome would be the result.

>mfw I have a fetish for hipsters

>Go through all the hard work to achieve a literally perfect body
>Doesn't shave her forearms

I feel that mostly applies to the ugly ones

>not everything is about you champ
lame

>implying she needs to
What, is Chad9000 not appeased?

What's the deal with looking 20 years older after graduation?

Stop being so self-centered, m8. I like masturbating to trannies, some of the population needs to continue falling for the trans meme and feminizing themselves with estrogen and androgen blockers or else I'll have nothing to jack off too.

>toxoplasmosis

I still find it bizarre though. I literally went through the full dose of PC/feminist/LGBTSFLLSD+%£$%/multi kulti brainwashing. Protests, student government as Amerifags call it and yet it turned from from a liberal into the exact opposite.

Still shit that some people put politics above friendships. I had so many people I considered friends cut me off or start random arguments with me over shit as soon as I started questioning them and what we were doing. Got cut off and called 'fascist scum' by someone who was a close friend since day one after I threw down a placard and left a 'protect the mosque' protest in disgust left saying it felt like pure self-hatred in honour of people who really couldn't give a fuck about us and didn't even want us there.

That was a fucked up day, being an antifa SJW and slowly realising as the day goes on that in your heart you really belong with the EDL guys on the other side of the police cordon, not with the misguided, self-hating antifa lot.

They're two different people.

Most of the images in this thread are of two people with similar facial structure. Only some of them are actually the same person.

>source: searching for sauce on the normal people, and then on the fucked up

Fuck is wrong with you people? Mammals have hair. Go fuck your plastic doll.