WWYD girls you know thread continued pt. 9018472867

WWYD girls you know thread continued pt. 9018472867

I would fist her till she bleeds

Amazing

could anyone tribute her pls?

Id have to tie her up and keep her in my basement as a sex toy

Wwyd

Spank that ass until it's purple then spread her cheeks and penetrate hard.

Wwyd to snobby rich bitch Brittany?

Wwyd, dirty the better

I'd stand her on her head and eat her ass like a snowcone

Wwyd

Wwyd

Titty fuck the fuck out of her and cum all
Over her face

Walk up behind her and grab dat ass.

Wwyd? No taboos.

I'd use a funnel to fill her ass with that coconut drink then have her sit on my face so I could slurp it out her asshole

WWYD?

Shove the coconut up her ass

Walk up to her and introduce myself, a bottle of suntan lotion in one hand and an obvious bulge in my swim trunks.

come home and see her on your bed, wwyd?

Get her to rub her beatiful soles on my cock. I'd use a little suntan lotion as lube and would coat those soles

grab her tail and have her give me a sloppy bj to lube up my cock
nice dubs too

Get out bitch no ass

Without saying a word, whip out cock, move panties to the side, and drive balls deep into that pussy in one thrust.

Cock tributes are hard when you have a desktop computer, its the best I could do, had to kneel on desk

facefuck left like theres no tomorrow
then fuck her in the ass

Shove her against the wall and stick my tongue down her throat as my hands roam over her tight body.

lay ur desktop on the desk

Id impregnate that border cunt

Wwyd?

cable doesn't extend far enough, I tried

The other attempt

You like the border cunts

Those are all nice asses

I would pick the middle one, we'd talk for a bit and get drunk. Take her to the house, kiss her and take her to a room. I'd grip those asscheeks while I kissed her down, rip her top off and push her on the bed. I'd hold her down while gliding my fat dick around her bathing suit bottom. After short teasing I would put it in her and we'd gyrate our hips in unison while I fuck her from the back. Her as would jiggle and froth up on my fat cock and I would pull out and cum on those cheeks. I'd clean up with the closest sheets around us and get her number for more fuck sessions

I'd pull those jeans off legs and slobber my way up to her womanhood up her legs. I'd eat her out until she came. Then, I would enter her with my cock and I'd finish inside of her womb.

better one. but i can't even see her ass

She'd reach down and pull out my rapidly inflating cock, stroking me to full hardness before guiding me inside her. We'd both moan as I drive deep inside her and start fucking her with animalistic need.

Marry

How old is she? She looks like she has been craving some good dick from a young guy.

I'd buy her a drink, talk for a bit and get her to agree to have a no strings attatched night. She doesnt mention a husband nor do I care.

We go back to her place and before I know it she's butt naked.I would ram her all over the place, making her moan deep and loudly. I'd cum so far in that cunt but not before she came several times.

WWYD anons? Keen to hear your thoughts on her and will post moar of you like...

Good choice

She looks like a huge slut. I'd call her up and reward her with my cum. She looks like she gives sloppy head

Damn, i would cum on that ass daily.

Without missing a beat, I'd spin her around and drive back into her, enjoying the glorious feeling of her ass pressing against me as I start pounding her from behind.

I'd hatefuck her. She looks like the kind of girl that pisses me off, but they look so damn good choking on a thick cock.

She gets around

Would eat that ass until she begged for my cock
Wwyd?

Rip off right's panties and eat her asshole before slamming my dick into it as hard as I could. My cock would be swollen after...

She must take facials from so many guys. I'd reward her with hot thick streams of cum on her face while she holds her tongue out like that

wwyd to my big sis?

Push her facedown into the water and fuck her while she choked on the water.

Wouldn't kill her, but the panic would tighten her up...

better ones on the way

I'd piston in and out of her as she bucks her ass back into me in time with my thrusts. She grunts and her pussy squeezes down on my cock, loving it as I take her hard.

wwyd? replies for replies

Dress her up In a gryfindor outfit and pretend I was hate fucking Emma Watson

Put ectsasy in her drink, get her horny and push her on the ground and rip her clothes off. In the heat of the moment, she would touch herself from the thrill of the moment. I'd whip my fat cock out and rub it all over her pussy until I can slide it in. I'd throw her around and fuck her while she screams in pleasure. I would send you the video of the cum mess.

Tie up left and make her watch as I spread right's legs as fuck her like the slut she is.

Spit on her tits and make her jerk me off with them. I'd cum all over her face and take a picture to send to you to show you what I'd done.

Post more so I can cum to your sister

wwyd?

>Have them both suck my cock
>Have right lick left's pussy while I fuck right
>Switcheroo, fuck left, left licks right
>Have right deepthroat me while I finger left's asshole
>Spit on dick and thrust into left's ass
>Pound her until I'm about to cum
>Pull out, force right to swallow my load

What would y'all do to this piece?