>dad does 2 months in jail
>abuse goes on until im 13
>don't understand why, none of my bothers get abused
>dad used to beat my mom before I was born, now he just beats me
>I blame them both
>never had any help in life
>bother gets car when he turns 16
>I get kicked out of the house
>forced to drop out of school and work odd jobs while sleeping on a friends couch
>that ends, he gets a girlfriend and wants to live alone
>okay np
>live with my cousin for a bit, selling weed to get buy, life was good
>few months later brother goes insane, develops late term schizophrenia at 23
>parents refuse to help him at all, sign him up on disability check and let him move back into the house
>he goes in and out of a mental ward 5-6 times
>he tells me if i stay with him, at our childhood home that he'll be okay, he just needs me
>im like his security blanket
>move back home
>no one cleans anything, I do all the house work
>have to quit my job, every time I leave the house, my brother calls me freaking out
>now i have no money, but he gives me some of his check to survive on
>parents treat me like dirt, constantly reminding me I haven't amounted to anything
>try to explain they've never helped me in my life
>24 year old man at this point whose never had a photo ID, who didn't make it out of the 8th grade, but tries to hold his family together
>Lose my girlfriend because schizo brother and lying mother,
>mother tells girlfriend I cheated just cause she didn't like her
>lose girlfriend of 5 years
>fast forward a year
>now that im a grown adult and the abuse has stopped, my dad went back to beating my mom
>now she decides to get a divorce
>gold digs some old man
>tells me to go fuck myself, that I can't live with her anymore
>takes my schizo brother, locks him in a shed behind rich dudes mansion
>leaves me at our childhood home

I have 7 days left before the bank takes the house.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mHBHHEoJ_WA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>be today
>parents have been gone for weeks
>both in their new lives
>both show up at the old house today
>mom cheats on her new husband with my special ed father
>then proceeds to throw all my groceries in a trashbin
>leaves

I come downstairs to find my cabinets empty.

Now, after being defeated for the last 24 years of my life, at every turn having the shittest fucking parents in the world, im going to commit suicide by burning the house down

Goodbye Sup Forums

all those nights sitting under a bridge, drinking cheap whiskey with bums and stealing wifi from Mexican resturants was fun

This is where i had the most laughter thats ever been in my life

Godspeed OP. Godspeed.

later agitator!

If you try. And work hard. Just focus on work. Youll make it.
Theres still 10-20 years until yiu have kids. You can still build up a future.

why dont you try & live with your mom & brother

Get yourself a GED and piss off to the army or navy and let your parents know they can go fuck themselves.

Join the military dumbass

dub
almost trip

i've seen this movie... i think.... is it Bad Boy Bubby?

Military won't take me. I've tried to get into the guard for years. But not without thanks to my parents, I mean, all parents get their kids mental evaluations because they listen to ACDC in 2007 right??? RIGHT???? thats so fucking normal and makes me look insane for the rest of my life cause HELLS BELLS IS SOF UCKING SATANIC

What exactly did they get you diagnosed with?

Im not going to move into a mans house, that my mother is already cheating on, after only marrying him 2 months ago.

Im not a user, an abuser, or a fucking crook like my family. I want my brother, and I want a permanant job but fuck me right? Its so goddamn hard.

I wish I was fucking addicted to heroin or meth, because THEN people would want to help me

i fucking hate this country

I dont have steady work. No highschool education. No resume. No drivers license. I don't even have a social security number or a birth certificate. My parents are the scum of the fucking earth and thanks to BARACK THE NIGGER GODDAMN OBAMA WISH I COULD FUCKING ASSASSINATE THAT GODDAMN NIGGER

I need my parents birth certificates and SS numbers to ever get mine, well guess what? no matter how much i fucking beg they wont give them to me.

so yeah, im stuck going odd jobs, going into businesses and asking to sweep floors and, going door to door, asking to mow grass

i get 3 days a work a month with a logging crew, the 200$ i make usually goes to food since I can't get any government assitance without documentation

NOTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

nothing at fucking all

just the fact, that Ive been evaluated is enough

Building bait thread.

Military wouldn't consider an 8th grade dropout, period.

Sage

enlist in the miliary. i was in a similar situation, and it gave me purpose.

>and it made me a chad

>Theres still 10-20 years until yiu have kids.
Not OP but why the hell have kids if there is a risk for them to have a hellish life.

I AM OP and guess what? Im fucking sterile
I can't have kids. I can't ever have a family.

Growing up I wanted one thing, and that was to someday be a better father than I ever had. That'll never happen.

Wanna hear one of OPs stories?

>find work remodeling a house
>Get paid the first day
>just glad to have money for food
>go home on break
>"heres $100 bro. I dont have change and I know you gotta be hungry. Get you some cigarettes and buy us some groceries, ill be home soon"
>go back to work
>come home late ate night, no food, nothing
>brother used all the money on himself food and lottery tickets
>parents bring him fastfood everyday
>don't get to eat for 5 days straight while working all day, 12 hours a day

I LOVEEEEEE MY FUCKIIIIINNGGGGG LIFEEEEEEE and the butterscotch disk that keep me alive

Jesus christ this thread is sad.

Adopt and make some kids life who's been shit better since you can relate with them on that level. Not everything has to be bloodline user, just stay positive and don't let your life get you down. Be confident in your faults and problems and you will find a grill that might be willing to help put you back on your feet

That was kinda dumb of you, dude...

Unless the job you choose needs a security clearance, nobody will give a shit about your medical records, even when the job requires a "secret" clearance (unless your clearance application form looks like a freaking mess).
Read a bit in /k/'s pastebin about enlistment and describe your situation to /k/'s enlistment thread, they will definitely be able to help you : pastebin com/Rx0nDuga

Just go to the mall and do this. It always makes me feel better.

Sorry formating error,
here is /k/'s enlistment thread:

You know whats sad?

>highschool sweetheart
>stuck with me through most of my teenage years
>the only girl ive ever loved or ever will love
>she's staying with me and my brother at our childhood home
>my mother hates my girlfriend because my girlfriend hates my parents for treating me like shit
>my auntie gets me a oddjob cleaning our her businesses storage building
>work 7 days, 9am-9pm
>while im at work my girlfriend goes to her parents house for the week
>comes back a week later
>breaks up with me and leaves
>idk whats going on or why she's acting this way
>she accuses me of cheating, tell her i've been working everyday, my moms been lying to her
>wheres the money?
>haven't gotten paid yet
>end of the week comes, auntie absolutely refuses to pay me the money
>tells me to get fucked
>tell her i hope she dies from her breast cancer
>girlfriend doesn't believe ive been working

end of my 5 year relationship

Was it? I didn't want my bro to go hungry. We hadn't had food in days. My parents will give him money when he ask, ive never asked for money, I didn't even get lunch money when we where kids.

I dont know why man. Im the middle child, and I can't understand why we are treated like absolute trash. Everyone I've talked too who is a middle-child, wasn't treated as bad as me, but the same kinda stuff.

When my grandpa died, I went and lived with my grandma for 6 months, put my life on hold to take care of the mother of the man who beat me my entire life.

Granny gave me a camper on her property to live in. GUESS WHAT? my dad stole it and sold it for $500

Granny said thats bullshit. She gave me my uncles old trailer on the same piece of property. GUESS WHAT? my dad burned it down and took it off for scrap metal.

my entire life has been like this, i try and try, i treat everyone good, I remember giving my school lunches to homeless people on the way to school, and every fucking time I turn around my parents are there to ruin the fucking day

yknow, if she was here things would be just so much better.

Even when I didnt have food, even when I'd send her home and go sleep under the bridge, she was the light of my world.

No one or anyone will ever make me feel the way that girl did, and thanks to my crook parents, she thinks im an terrible man.

She's married now. Has 2 kids and a good life. I guess im happy for her. I just wish that could've been us.

Maybe she was tired of your mess of a life and thought it was better to run away even though she loved you.
Why don't you run away OP ?
Start over somewhere else away from all this mess.

The truth OP, is that you like it, just like your family you love all the drama, you love suffering cause you can whine on how you don't deserve it and shit and have stories to tell and can complain about family stuff.

Nothing stops you from running away and start a new life.

If I were you I would get a firearm. You know what to do

Why don't you simply call the cops and get then arrested?
The schizo brother locked in a shed is definitly more than enough to get at least your mum arrested.
Afterwards ask the cops for help, descripe to them your situation and leave town in the fastest way possible.

>no ID
>no SS number
>no birth certificates
>no car
>no money
>no help

Nothing stops me, right, but what you said isn't true. I hate my family because of their drama. I just want to get the fuck away from them all.

I didn't expect anyone to respond to this. I was just venting and saying goodbye to Sup Forums

July 11, 2011 (i remember the day) it went into effect you can't obtain copies of any of your information without originals or without your parents information aswell. This was apart of Obama-care and its flawed. It literally defined "falling through the system" It doesn't work.

Im not the only person in this situation, luckly for those whose parents are dead, you can request their SS numbers, but since my parents are still alive, I can't request shit except being told to go fuck myself :D

Abandon them and stand on your own two feet. Join the military if you have to, just bail and never look back.

If one person can make you feel that way another one can too. If you were smart you would have put as much distance between you and these people as you could.

Kill mum first then an hero

Cops don't help.

I live in a town of 2000 people. They're 4 cops.
My dad went to highschool with all 4 cops, and works on their cars at his garage.

When I called the cops on my dad for breaking my nose and fracturing my school, they came to the house, smoked cigarettes with him on the front porch until the ambulance arrived, then the cops lied to the EMTs, telling them i was a full of shit trouble maker and to not believe or bother with my story :)

Welcome to the South. Where the Good Ole Boys do whatever the fuck they want

GET THESE FUCK UPS ARRESTED!
WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING WAITING FOR?
The cops will be definitely be able to help you!

Why in every thread like this the OP "asks help" but always refuses the be helped or claims that every advice is shit?

All these threads only because OP wants to dwell on feels.

You know a life you have fond memories of, why not live a different life? Just leave and be a hobo.

Call the sheriff or state police.
Get some witnesses of the shit your dad did and jail him.

He's not asking for help

bait thread.

no one is this fucking dumb and useless

you can get your id, you don't have to live there, etc. etc. if you really are living like this, you're a dumb fuckin' son of a bitch. if it's real, don't you fucking dare kill yourself, unless you take out mom and dad first. you hear me?

People who want to die just die. People who want help tell everyone they want to die. People who an hero thread on Sup Forums just want to be accepted for a while.

Actually you can get your identity back without parents help. You'd know that if you looked instead of posting bullshit on a gook sex cartoon forum. Get your shit together and go make your own life. Quit playing the victim for fuck sakes man. You have plenty of time to turn all of your shit around and find some hot single mom with a kid that needs a dad. Most people would have removed them self from your hell years ago but its not too late. Stop feeling sorry and take action. And i dont mean off yourself. If you do that they win.

>>first memory is my naked body being photographed by cops at like 2
fucking pedo cops

I agree, kill parents then kill self

And you gonna do nothing to get those papers ? Fucking do it now.

The only legal cheese pizza, bet the cops had their dicks out too

fastforward 3 years

>parents are now divorced
>both show up to pick my lil brother up from school
>dad starts wailing on my mom in the parking lot
>fractured skull
>calls the cops
>dad flees for fear state cops will come
>cops come, same city rejects
>do nothing
>mom goes to the DA office
>refuses to press charges
>Mom has it on video tape
>still refuses to press charges

>wake up next day
>no water, no gas, no cable
>dad came to house in middle of the night, cut all the lines off, phone line, water line, and gas line
>call police because thats obviously illegal to shut off other peoples utilities
>"doesn't your father work for the city?"
>"yeah so, he wasn't authorized to shut off all our shit, and he doesn't work for the cable company"
>"We'll look into it"
>nothing ever happened

>get in contact with a cop
>hey, im wanting to sue the city police for negligence
>what for?
>ive called the cops on my father for abuse a billon times and they've never done anything
>cops looks up on his computer
>219 police calls to my house, 0 arrest
>cop freaks out and tells me thats unheard of
>tells me to file lawsuit
>get lawyer
>request copy of 911 calls and police reports
>sorry we don't have those
>but it was just last week
>we don't have a record of any 911 calls to that address

and there went all my evidence. I live in the most corrupt town.

OP do you have a bank account?

Paypal?

Would $3000 be enough to get you out?

Take everything you can sell, burn that shit down, make it look like an accident, start the fire with a towel on the kitchen burner

OK OP, you won, your situation is hopeless, kill yourself.

Yes I do, that would be so nice man...

Hey wait, are you Native American?

I don't need advice. Dumbass people who say "hurrrr run away you can go anywhere" are the shetlered idiots whose parents buy them cars when they turn 16

not everyone has the same oppritunities but morons who give shit advice on Sup Forums don't understand that

I've wanted to killmyself since my girlfriend left. Losing my childhood home is the icing on the cake.

and maybe i just wanna bitch for awhile? i never get to fucking bitch. i have no one. All of my friends left this area. Their parents took care of them and raised them right. All of my friends are living in Florida and New York making $200K a year

I won't ask for help because I have to much pride, just yesterday my bro came into town just for the night to take me out to his chinese resturant, just to tell me i need to let my pride go, take 1000$ loan from him and get on my feet

I refused, enjoyed my meal and told him I'd be alright. Im a man.

Why not go to the nearest police station, and tell them what you told us? Just leave out the part about selling weed to get by

When will he an hero then for the feels?

I do but I don't want no money

Money is the root of all evil, and is the reason my parents are the way they are.

Yeah, that's gonna end well.

>anyone have sauce?
>it's for research

Then simply leave your shithole of a fucking town and at best even state and try leave no trail for your parents to follow!

This isn't OP. I'm OP, I accept bitcoin.

You want to trap yourself OP.

Nice try

I have 7 days left in my childhood home. i wanted to make it last a little longer. I didn't expect a response. Was just saying goodbye to Sup Forums, was going to watch my favorite movie and smoke my last jay while the fire spreads around me.

Hoping smoke inhalation takes me. I lost the fear of death a long time ago, but whats pushed me to the edge, I started doing shrooms and I know theirs life after death. This can't be all there is to this universe. Suffering.

Thank you for submitting your blog post, sir.

OP just need to vent, let him do guys, remember we take care of each other. Go ahead OP tell more stories. I can't promise I'll read everything, but I honestly care about you right now.

Ill be back on in 6 hours, create another thread and dont top yourself. 3k and ill pay for your lawyer to get your parents sued and locked up, get your dads retirement fund leave him on the streets and beat the fuck out of his old frail body

burn the house down AFTER you kill your parents

I won't be there in 6h, thanks anyway that was nice from you.

Don't go out alone OP. Kill your worthless parents. I would kill anybody who systematically ruined my life.

Sounds like you should beat the shit out of your parents, and fuck up their shitty lives for not doing their jobs as humans and raising their God damn children.

starting to think you're full of shit

Its funny how autistic op is. If ur parents beat you, legit just shoot them

yeah, don't take it out on innocent people, but you have to give your parents payback

yeah buddy you should go out in a blaze of glory if your really gonna an hero

OP isn't gonna do anything... he is just gonna fap and cry himself to sleep.

That's generous man but I can't do that to my little brother or my schizophernic brother.

My bestfriends just now found out about the abuse, thats why they're offering me money now, why they kinda understand whats been wrong with me my whole life

i lied to my friend, I told him i got kicked out of the house for smoking pot, he didn't question that. I got kicked out of the house because I finally started whipping my dads ass.

its funny too because, my father never drank or did any drugs. He was a sober man who worked hard all day. He just liked to beat me when he got home, and when i was around he beat my mom.

My grandma told me he was raped and molested as a kid. My dad can't read. My grandma was a prostitute in Baltimore, she went to prison when my dad was 12 years old. He grew up on the streets, a homeless teen.

The difference between me and him is, he lived in a thriving metropolis, a big city. If I had a way to a city like New York, I would thrive like a god. But I don't. Im stuck in a redneck town, sleeping under bridges, talking to hobos. Obama shut down the coalmines and the steelmills.

You won't see teenagers working in the resturants here. All of the resturant workers are ex CSX or Coalminers who've had to take those jobs to support familes.

The poor struggle while the rich families live off their coal earnings, refusing to share the wealth or hire outside of the family. Every business here is family owned, and they only hire family.

My families business was selling drugs. And thats the entire reason I ended up in this shit town.

while being a prositute, my grandma met a mobster. This town has 6 funeral homes in a 1 mile radius. Why? It never made sense and was a joke in town. When i grew up it became clear.

My grandma and her husband moved back here. They worked with people in Florida to smuggle cocaine to the north, using caskets. This went on until the late 80s. Granny said they never got caught, the shipments just stop coming.

Come to think of it OP, you have no records. Not even an ID or a legal place of residence. You could ghost your parents, and never be found again afterwards. I would guess you run a fair chance of not even being a suspect.

You need to swallow your pride accept the help offered for fuck sake!

Remembering something from the age of 2 = not true

I just thought about it again... and I might consider accepting your offer. My pride has prevented me from getting help but maybe it has to change now... Do you still want to help me ? That could change my whole life, user.

How is this Obamas fault? LOL

>The problem of being the fastest hedgehog alive and faster than light is that you will always run in the shadow.

dude you sound so pathetic

this is why i dont take handouts or accept help. People like you disgust me. Beggers. People who use foodstamps. People on welfare. I saw fat bitch raiding a "Take if your hungry" box left out for homeless people earlier. Im fucking starving and I walked right past it.

My pride is all I have. Being a man is all I have.

Me and my brother.

And this even leads me to think about the possibilities, I'd rather nigger and steal, I'd rather go robbing liquor stores but my worst fear is being locked up without the means of ending my own life when I want too

murder family first

This is the stupidest comment of the day

I'm an 8th grade drop out with a ged, have screws in my elbow, saw psychiatrists for years as a kid, and failed my first enlistment drug test and I easily got in.

Before Obamacare you could just request a new SS number or Birthcertificate without all the loop holes, you could also get an photo ID with just one or the other.

Now, you have to have your parents SS number and Birth certificate to get copies of your own. And you have to have both SS number and Birth certificate now to get an ID.

Pretty much he just wanted to make people with shit parents lives harder because he didn't know his dad

OP here, I cannot lie anymore just like I did to my friends... I really do need that money. Forget what I wrote in quoted post, that money will really help, at least it will help my brothers.

Who wants to help OP plan the perfect bank heist?

You guys won't get to enjoy my house burning, but i can make news? Over the next 7 days lets do this Sup Forums

Thats fucking crazy. Cant you find any letters in t the house with the SS numbers of your parents?

Why the fuck wont they provide the number for you? Fucking shit parents.

Dude I feel so bad for you. Jesus christ. You should honestly just kill your parents so they will stop harassing you.. Then move away and start over. You see like a really nice person and suicide would be a waste of a good person bro..

>fucking shit parents
thanks captain obvious

My dad keeps all his documents in a combination gun safe in his house in another town.

Let me quote my father "I might've been mean to you your whole fucking life but that don't give any goddamn one to call the fuckin cops, you aren't my son youre scum"

My dad went through this peroid after I was 18 where he'd just start hitting me, and when it turned into a full fight, he'd call the police and say I attacked him

They never would arrest me. They've drop me off on the other side of town and wish me luck. I guess some moral part of them wouldn't let them fuck my life up that much.

What this guy said.

You are clearly a really fucking strong individual. Stepping up for your brothers is immense.

Dont kill yourself.

I hope this helps you, OP...
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mHBHHEoJ_WA

Let´s do this OP I can help you out say what bank you like

Your dad sounds like a massive fucking pussy.

You should tie him up and gag him until he agrees to unlock the safe and give you what you want.

Don't feel bad for me.

If theres anything that anyone can learn from me is that, even if my situation is bad, I don't need help, pity, or a handout. I'll make it on my own, someday.

I just like telling these stories, reminds me of terrible times, completely fucking ridiculous times

To answer this guys question Yes, I am Native America. My dads native. I dont live on a res though (wish I did, and I wish if i showed up at one, the Shawnee one preferred, I'd be accepted and have a home but I have blue eyes.)

You seem intelligent aswell for only making it to the 8th grade. Honestly. Move. Away. You could drastically change your life with a new area to live in. Fuck, hitch a ride or walk. Steal a bike and peddle. Other towns will give you a job. You can live broke for awhile until you save up. There's always a way out man.

>mfw spawn of Satan I'd mistaken for goodness
>mfw goodness is mistaken for spawn of Satan

Here's a good mix of a joke for you: life itself.