Post a character you most relate with

Post a character you most relate with

Mine is sasuke

Just when you think OP isn't going to be a fag..

Oh for fucks sake

For me it’s Kefka – intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

For me it’s Kaiki – intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

For me it’s Cap'n Crunch – intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

I feel like Sasuke too! He's intelligent, nihilistic and has a wicked sense of humor.

(OP)
For me it’s The Scotsman – intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

Jiggle bully because I love to dance

For me its Hitler - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

I think I'm seymor skinner, intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

For me it's pic related, if you don't know him, get a life - he is intelligent and charismatic, fiercely loving father who enjoys every waking moment of happiness with his family.

Breaking the norm I see

dubs reich, sieg heil desu!

Really? I like Aku. He's not quite as nihilistic, but he's at least as intelligent, and has that wicked sense of humor.

for me its rorschach – intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

for me it's the condiment King – intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

It's 33. Hitler aproves this.

Rumiho. While she lives behind a playful act, she is very deep.

for me it's unironically naruto except i dont have superpowers

CHECK MY DUBS

Steins; Gate is riddled with plotholes and stupid character decisions and you should feel bad.

isaac clarke from Dead Space 1 – he comes as intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

How many levels of irony are you on?

I'd riddle Mayuri's plotholes if you sniff my drift

It'd have to be minions - They're intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

It's not *terrible*, mind you. I just hate it because it's so flawed but seems to be treated like some masterpiece with unfathomable depth.

Without a doubt it would be Killua – intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

My name is Tyler Durden.

nadeko, a cry baby, cute as younger and always behind a fringe

Snek. Doot the snoot.

Also because he's a shota

For me, it's gotta be Giygas - Unintelligent, Incomprehensible, and with a wicked sense of nigh omnipotence.

I'd have to say Zamasu – intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

Man...this post is such a drag.

ok

Fuck, you sound like a final stage, fedora wearing autist wizard

you faggot

-

>

I agree