Katy Perrys new song 'Bon Appèttit' is brainwashing young white women to give themselves to black men

Katy Perrys new song 'Bon Appèttit' is brainwashing young white women to give themselves to black men.

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9tiDiPRnkrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well i haven't seen the video but with this picture it sure looks like it is. Maybe not brainwashing but I get the idea

Those millions of starving Africans ain't gonna feed themselves

brainwash implies its not objective fact that black dick is better?

She has described herself as having gone through a "sexual awakening" that made her feel "empowered" before making this new album and song. Millions of stupid white women who love katy perry will try to emulate their idol, and what they will emulate is katy perrys apparent love for black dick. America is fucked.

Why dont you go back to your room? Oh, your wife and her black bull are going at it again? Bummer. Maybe you should have put an end to that when you had the chance.

I'm black, totally cool with this

You realise the only reason you live in america is because of the jewish run slave trade that in itself was only a simple step in the grand scheme of their ultimate goal to breed out the white man? Youre not black. Youre a tool.

Dont live in America.
Cool story though.

Where do you live? Ooga booga land or europe?

UK

Same deal as america dude. Slaves.

what do you expect from ppl that voted for trump

And here you are talking about it. It's almost like she's doing this because she knows cuck like you will talk about it.

really makes you think

Well I guess I shouldnt expect any less from people who vote in general. Because your vote doesnt mean anything.

Does it? Because apparently youre not thinking. Bringing light to a disingenuous subject is not the same as encouraging it. Youre really a fucking idiot arent you?

Family has only been here 2 decades.
Came over of our own volition, didn't need the cruise.

Well youre still a nigger.

thanks I guess?

Yea, what woman wants to be in pain for 2 weeks with a busted cervix?

Any time, man. Any time.

women who would do anything to please her man

That upset, huh, kiddo?

No, the stories and info on this site are works of fiction. I know he probably lives in america and is also probably not even black.

>the superior black cock
this lie is so widely believed to be true, that it actually outranks atheism as the world's no.1 non-religious belief.

The man has to be worth something more than a dick she doesn't want.

Pastry white lardass faggot that Daddy won't fuck anymore and the idea of a big black cock is all that will take him back to his childhood.

lol i really dont care, just wanna live happy while i can then hopefully when i die i get transfered to a better dimension/universe than this shithole

Who cares. We all just humans. Fuck who you wanna fuck... not kids

>Alex, I'll take "Projecting" for 400 please

Its exactly that sort of reasoning that is ruining this country and this world. Do us all a favor and never publish your opinions again.

I like that the balls rest on the puckerhole in this diagram

You should accelerate that process.

Not everything is a work of fiction

nah man i enjoy living, unlike you fags that stress over if some random dude fucked some stupid whore or not lol, who gives a shit this life has no meaning anyway.

I guess... congratulations on being inferior? You really showed me...

If you believe life has no meaning then fucking kill yourself already.

BASED BLACK MAN ON Sup Forums

Yeah, totally has nothing to do with the fact that Migos are featured in the song. I don't understand why people out there think that every image you see is "brainwashing" or somehow convincing you to do something.

katy perry on blacked.com please

well that would ruin the entire fun of it now... Point is to find a meaning not end it like a fag

It's funny how, so far, I haven't seen anyone linking this to Spirit Cooking. It's a flagrant promotion of Spirit Cooking.

It has everything to do with that fact. Very prominent black men featured in a video where a white woman is offering herself as a delicacy. Are you fucking blind?

I'm half black, and hope a cop kills you for being a nigger.
White women should only be allowed near mixed people. Not disgusting niggers.

Thank you half-breed. Its refreshing to hear a half n half besmirch his fathers race. Dont breed with my women though, find yourself another halfbreed.

see all you idiots chasing after women is what is giving them so much power over everyone. Even if you act all macho man like and say: "no woman controls me blah blah" in the end you are all slaves to the pussy, fighting each other while they easily take control. Open your eyes faglords, women are the next jew.

I'm fully black and I hope the police don't kill me.
White women can do what they want, it's all pink on the inside

>fast forward 50 years when you realise you just spent your entire life looking for meaning in all the wrong places and should have just listened to that guy on Sup Forums and killed myself when I had the chance

And then i kill myself at that time what's the difference? You can always kill yourself its the easiest thing to do.

You're getting pretty defensive for a guy who isn't an idiot. I hope they paid you to make this shit of a thread

Yes, that's what's in the video, but I'd like you to prove that it was purposeful and meant to brainwash people. Oh, but you can't.

How is that defensive? He called you a fucking idiot, that sounds pretty offensive to me. It sounds like you're just using that word without knowing what it means, like a fucking nigger.

8"long 6" girth uncut apostate Jew reporting in. How butthurt /b?

STAHP ITTT!!! UR SPREDING DA BRAINWASHIMG OF DA JOOS TO PROMOTE NEGAR CULTUR TO DA WHITE ILLUMINATI CHEM TRAILS NWO LIZARD MALES

If you can't see the symbolism then you are in fact blind. They very clearly did this on purpose or else the symbolism wouldnt be there.

Yes there is symbolism, but it's not part of some grand conspiracy, and white girls who watch this aren't going to start throwing themselves at black men. You're just retarded.

It doesnt happen immediately. This is one of THOUSANDS of race mixing appropriation schemes that will subtly change the minds of "free thinking" (read: impressionable) women everywhere.

Where did you pull that idea from, your own head?

It surely has nothing to do with the fact that rap is becoming mainstream, no, it's clearly a plot.

Im only into asians and latinas so I dont give a shit.

>rap is becoming mainstream
user what the fuck it's the current year. It's been mainstream for years now.

it's spelled "bon appétit", faggot

é

Who cares? The french are faggots

yeah, faggots that can spell right

Was wondering when someone was gonna point that out

Spell right as they surrender

And why is rap becoming mainstream? Because I can tell you right now, it has nothing to do with it being good music. Its the appropriation of violence, drugs, and sex that have made rap mainstream. That appropriation comes from the most likely jewish plot.

Vine Apple
youtu.be/9tiDiPRnkrM

>Believing that anyone controls the mainstream in the internet age
>"Well I don't like it so it must be a Jewish plot!"

That's a pretty weak argument, bud.

>I dont think I'm influenced by the media at all
>I dont think the media has much to do with mainstream internet culture

Keep dreaming bud

>rap

What genre? Gangsta rap? trap? East Coast?

Rap in general has been mainstream since before you were even born, but keep talking as if you knew what you were talking about.

You get a gift from nature HIV

>>>"the media"

Like what, YouTube? Spotify? Hate to break it to you, but I listen to the music I choose to listen to.

The appropriation of violence, sex, and drugs have been around since before rap. Keep talking like you arent in denial.

oh, a brit

if you think england would have done any better than us during WW2, you're mistaken. the only reason you guys were safe is geographical. had you guys shared a border with germany, you'd have been insta-crushed as well.

seriously though, you faggots need so stop acting all high and mighty. you were just safe, away, on an island, that's why you wouldn't have stood a chance either

Sure you do, man.

Good argument. Thread over.

decades

Oh don't get me wrong, I have avsolutely zero interest in your jew conspiracy discussion, I'm just appaled by your total lack of knowledge about rap music.

You cant argue with someone so deluded.

Enlighten me, honky.

just like my japanese animays!

Well, for instance, the fact that you seem to think that the purpose of rap music is to incite the youth into partaking in acts of violence, sexual degeneracy and to consume drugs of many sorts when there are plenty of rappers who condone such things, plenty who are doing nothing but expressing the reality of the environment from which they come from. I'm not saying that there are not rap artists who actually encourage people into doing criminal activities, but for you to say that rap as in every genre which rap music encompass is appropriating sex, drugs and violence as their main selling point is absolute ignorance and you probably don't know anything about rap other than fiddy cent, lil wayne or chance.

Ever hear the saying, "a few bad apples spoil the bunch"? Im not going to sit here and listen to every single rap song so that I can put them into categories like "part of the jewish plot" and "innocent rap music". I already know that not ALL rap is about this shit, because not EVERYONE is a part of the plot.

she made an actual tweet some time ago about how black dick was better or something. no joke

Well you should stop generalizing, then, because saying "rap music" without much specification is too vague for you to sound educated on the matter and anyone with the tiniest bit of knowledge about rap music is going to dismiss you as a loon.

If you had been more specific and said that gangsta rap has lost its original substance and is turned into a tool for marketers to sell products and ideas, that would have been more insightful than just saying "rap is controlled by the jews who want your white wimmin to fuck niggers" and you would have been right. Rap as the musical genre is going better than ever, but gangster rap, which finds its roots in the slums and its substance in the struggle with poverty in the under cities of America, has mostly lost its luster since its birth in the 80's and mainstream gangsta rappers aren't interested in much more than flashing their wealth.

you're, clearly, the wrong type of black guy

Youre right, I should stop generalizing. Because thats exactly what the jews do. Thanks for the info about gangsta rap, I'll be able to use that now.

My father's whiter than you. You're most likely disgusting white trash anyhow.

His name is Alec.

>I g-guess... c-congratulations on b-b-b-b-b-b-being inferior? Y-Y-You really s-s-s-showed m-me...

u.

goddam another rabbit hole to get lost in for 14 hours.

You

>tfw you are gonna get some white pussy today
Thanks Kate, I would present you my eight.

pic related, it's me.

>jelly