Gonna need some help and advice here, and don't Sup Forumse retarded

gonna need some help and advice here, and don't Sup Forumse retarded
backstory:
>dated a girl, 8/10 body but going through a ton of family issues
>helped her through all the hell she was going through, best fucking bf she could have asked for
her words not mine
>made out a couple times but didn't want to push it because didn't want rape called on me (she was very emotionally unstable)
>she got mad at me for no reason (whole entire time im just like dafuq bitch)
>broke up
>started talking recently becoming friends again
>sends sc saying some dude asked her for nudes
>says she might (probably) send them
>find out she did, says it isnt a big deal
in my mind i'm so fucking pissed off
>fucking helped her through hell
>did so much for her and didnt give a shit about myself
some rando fag i dont know just got nudes they didnt deserve just because they were horny and said fuck it

im going to have an aneurysm or a heart attack
the fires of hell burn within me like no other right now
>need some help any advice is welcome

will send updates if i ever talk to her again

Ask for nudes, faggot

This isn't difficult math

Get over it

drink bleach I guess

Just ignore the fuck out of her, don't even associate with her. You may think it's the best you'll get but love on, you need someone that loves you as much as you're willing to love them. It'll be more pain and hassle than it will be rewarding emotionally and physically so just keep looking user. There's someone out there made just for you it's just not that time yet

might as well, lost a fucking 8/10

Move*

Post her sc
Do it user

See

Might as well just install tinder or some shit and meet other people. It will be good memories i guess.

not trying to die tomorrow

>dated
>didnt fuck
You never dated you are delusional

Went through a similar situation

>First gf i had
>Super cute and thicc 9/10
>She had mental problems with her mom since she would abuse her
>Because of that she was insecure but I was always there for her and she would tell me how grateful she was to have me
>Everyday she shows me affection and she never stops teasing me
>One day she just changes, is mad at me and ignores me for a week
>I try to fix it but she ends up brekaing up with me
>Week later she loses her virginity to some random fuckboy

My advice, get over it. Its hard I know, took me a while to do so but yet I kept talking to her and helping her because I knew she is going through a lot of shit

Sometimes things don't work out, my relationship never worked out and I accepted it. Time after I got over her I started chatting up other girls and lost my virginity.
Worked out pretty well and I'm still close friends with her; she helps me get through my shit and I help her get through hers

i got a bj a couple of times but she never wanted to. plus didnt want to get called for rape

Most sensitive answer here.

Until their 20's male are low in value. Around 25 only then single males are worth as much as a single girl in the dating market, and their value only increase until their 40's.

Only date casually until you are at least 25, stop caring so much about other people. It wont make you happy if they are not stable themselves. Caring is gonna hurt you, so make sure you care about the right person, the one worthy of getting hurt for.

>>One day she just changes, is mad at me and ignores me for a week

She most likely had her first real sexual encounter and was very disappointed in herself for not liking you the same way.

ill have to get over it the only problem is i see her everyday at uni, same class together

>>plus didnt want to get called for rape

Dude if you are afraid of getting called rape upon it means that you dont trust her at all and are uncomfortable around her. Such a relationship will only stress you out and will ALWAYS end up in breakup, hopfully before kids happen.

If both people in a relationship are not "fuck yeah, let's do it" then do NOT get emotionally involved. It will hurt you.

she was probably dropping a shit ton of really small hints that went over your head same thing prob happened to me

I stopped reading when I saw
>very emotionally unstable
Maybe you should have stopped when you saw that too?

she was really crazy emotionally
one minute she would be super happy
the next super pissed off/sad
>she did get a test or whatever for bipolar disorder, negative tho

she would have crashed and burned without me at that point i couldn't really
she would spread rumors like she did before about her mum

Maybe she's telling you about the other dude getting nudes to make you jelly. Ask for some yourself, what do you have to lose?

dignity, respect, and embarrassment
bitch knows all my friends will ask if it was to make me jelly tho

>date mentally unstable girl with family issue
>shit apparently is fucked
Really dude? Didn't see that coming? Also, shouldn't have talked to her again

no shit
wanted to smash, only reason that i went back
she also got a therapist after we broke up

Well it's a sad day for both of us then. Just got the same problem with a girl I spent several years with but was also kind of unstable and just dropped everything as it was nothing.
Getting over it is the only thing to do but sadly it's impossibru when freshly happening.

What the fuck are you doing? Women don't deserve help.

>TFW I fucked as side chicks two of those girls that were virgins with a beta orbiter "boyfriend"

Pic related