What is the easiest and most painless way to kill yourself Sup Forums? I have no access to firearms

What is the easiest and most painless way to kill yourself Sup Forums? I have no access to firearms.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shallow_water_blackout
lostallhope.com
shootersworld.com/about-us/frequently-asked-questions.aspx#Sell_firearms_
lostallhope.com/
smile.amazon.com/WORTHINGTON-CYLINDER-CORP-347138-Disposable/dp/B000RHMWBQ/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1495495883&sr=8-3&keywords=helium
smile.amazon.com/CareFusion-001201-AirLife-Oxygen-tubing/dp/B01MURTX6W/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1495495947&sr=8-1&keywords=oxygen mask
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Slit your wrists it'll be like falling asleep

nerve gas

Put your car in reverse down a small but appropriate incline, lie down with your head in the wheel path and wait for it to crush your skull.

go to wal mart and buy a box of 12 gauge ammo
put one in your pocket and go to a gun store
ask to see a 12 gauge
put the round in (they will start screaming at you and pointing their guns at you)
put the barrel in your mouth and kablooey. or they might shoot your first.

Really?I heard slitting your wrists is one of the most painful ways to go out. I guess once the blood loss becomes big enough you pass out.

More unpleasant than painful. Something gets to people about watching and feeling the life force literally draining out of you.

That is a tempting idea. I don't wanna risk the fact however if they shoot me before i pull the trigger and it isn't a lethal kill that I go back to jail.

That's a Fucking fantastic image.

Take 50 pills of paracetamol at once.

Mhmm,now that you talk about it is sounding better.Really sharp knife up my arm would probably do the trick.

Really is.Speaks to me till this day
There is still risk of surviving. That and incase I would pussy out last minute I want to make sure I can't back out,

>There is still risk of surviving.

Then take 100 pills. 14 are lethal.

>That and incase I would pussy out last minute I want to make sure I can't back out

Dude if you have 100 pills worth of paracetamol in you, you are fucking dead.

Would anyone recommend jumping off a bridge?I am pretty fat so wouldn't I die on impact from hitting the water so hard.

Yeah you are right, I'm like 300 lbs.Are you sure 14 would be enough or would I need more due to my weight?

Buy a rope. Go to the top of an extremely high area where you can tie your rope to something. Place it around you neck and jump.

If it's above 50 feet it'll break our neck 100% certain. If it's above 100 feet, chances are you'll be decapitated.

>buy a nerf gun
>color it completely black
>point it at a cop

I'd go with more than 14, in your case. 14 is a minimum, if you want a 100% chance of death, i'd go with at least 40.

Take too little, you may survive as a vegetable for the rest of your life.

Yeah,I was thinking about. What I am worried about is the rope snapping and I just fall in the water due to my weight. Do they make rope strong enough to handle 300 lbs?
That is a option but I'd have to make 100 percent sure they get a kill shot.Then again I live in America so all cops are trigger happy.

I keep this in stickynotes for your convenience.
Shallow water blackout. You hyperventilate for a minute or two, then submerge yourself under water and hold your breath as long as you can.

You will pass out and drown before you feel the urge to breathe. Hyperventilation does not increase your blood oxygen saturation, but it unnaturally decreases the amount of carbon dioxide in your blood. And your body triggers the urge to breathe based on carbon dioxide in your blood.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shallow_water_blackout

Is there anyway I can mix them all in a drink and just chug it?Would it still work?

Why are you going to kill yourself?

>back to jail

What happened the first time?

Train. No question. Jump in front of a 100mph train, it will be over in less then half a second, dont need preparation, 100% succes r8, relatively easy to actually execute without chickening out.

>no access to firearms
Go to a shooting range
Renting a gun costs $60
Point gun at head
Pull trigger
Painless death

What state do you live in so I can look at the gun ranges

Thank you!Probably gonna try this tonight then.
I just don't wanna live anymore. I have had chronic depression since I was like 8 years old. I have always wanted to die. Now that im 19 and my life is truly shit im ready to take the plunge

I wonder how many Sup Forumstards i've killed.

/thread

Got arrested for some weed.
That is probably gonna be my next option if the water blackout thing doesn't work.Wanted my family to have a decent funeral but fuck it.
That is a option but idk if they will let me rent a gun due to my mental health problems.Florida

Your life doesn't have to be bad. It can be better.

This but make sure you jump a couple seconds before the train comes by. That way ur sure that the driver cant slow the train down and prevent heros from saving you.
This is srsly the least painfull, fastest anddd easiest way to go

I dont hold responsibilty for ur actions
This was just my scientific expertise on a subject

I've tried for many years to get my life together.Sports,counseling,medication,relationships,etc. Nothing has worked or been worth living for. I have a disdain for this rat race people call a life.

>100% succes r8

Not if your brain survives it.

Maybe, just don't kill yourself.

Paracetamol does not work, I know from 2nd hand experience. However many mgs you take, only your liver might die after 48 h or more and people will take you to hospital while you are in great pain.

Feelium

In that case OP, don't use paracetamol.

Yeah I figured that. I know it shuts down your liver and eventually other internal organs but its not guaranteed if a hero saves you.

you wanna convince me not to.

Check this...
lostallhope.com

Dont involve others in your suicide by jumping in front of a train... Yes it is very effective and fast, but someone is driving that. And they can see you..

I live in a city where people kill themselves this way all the time. Its never reported on or talked about, but it fucks the drivers up. 90% quit their job and have PTSD afterwards.

Alright Sup Forumsro's. I think im going for the shallow water blackout method. Keep your eyes out on the news for a 19 year old man from Florida who died from drowning.

shootersworld.com/about-us/frequently-asked-questions.aspx#Sell_firearms_

All you need is an ID shooting ranges don't do background checks.

Yeah,I was thinking that.As much as I don't want other people to suffer that is the method ill be taking if the shallow water blackout method doesnt work

I wouldn't try it without looking it up. No offence to user, but he may have just sent you on a one way ticket to brain damage, rather than death.

All I have to say OP is that life will never be as bad as it can be, nor will it be as good as it can be. But your life can be better.

What if you do the paracetamol stuff with the shallow water blackout at the same time to get 100% chance of dying?

Oh hey, I just moved to Fl

U are 19? How can you possibly fucked life up? If you have, you are young enough to try somethinf else.

When i planned my suicide, i was living so happily knowing it was gonna end in a month anyway. I fucked some shit up, tries some weird shit, didnt care about anything, did wth i wanted.
Turned out thay was just the way to live.
Thay was the first time i liked my life that month, rn i just live happily, so weird.
Knowing that the worst that can happen is death, makes everything thats painfull so unimportant. Bc if dont care about dying, why would i care about anything that made me feel depressed?
Try to have some fun before killing urself, who knows, it might save you.
If not, at least you had some fun during ur last moments on earth

19 year olds in Florida kill themselves all the time. Can we have a first or last name? I kind of want to see if this works.

Same

I'll pay you money to kill me.
That sounds fucking genius.
It does work but i gotta make sure no one comes to save me so I have ample time to drown.

Actually makes sense

The news doesn't post suicides unless they're special or famous. It's how they prevent copycats.

dude I feel really bad for you man. You probably don't believe in him but I hope God gives you the happiness in death you didn't have in life. Goodbye user.

>inb4 I get tons of posts telling me he doesn't exist.

Shallow water blackout or a good hanging setup where the drop is long enough to break your neck. Paracetamol is tylenol and absolutely do not try to od on it. Idiots. Mix benzos (or barbs) with alcohol or opiods. I did that and my friend saved me but it was like falling asleep for 2 weeks when i came out of the coma.

Dylan. Im fat and white, Should be enough info to find a news article of my death.
Mental health problems,mom is sick and disabled,been through abuse most of my childhood,have a affinity for alcohol and drugs,dropped out of highschool to get a full time job to take care of said mom,and because i got arrested we lose all our benefits

The Exit Bag. Go google it. You can easily make a homemade one. Completely painless, feels like your getting tired and just doze of to a sleep where you'll never wake up again. Make sure to do it where no one is around to save you. Hope this helps.

Really don't know how you guys would find out then.not giving out my info incase someone finds my family and gets their info. Don't feel bad for me.Always felt like i was destined to die.

Someone already told me about this method.Apparently companies make their helium with 20 percent air now so they can prevent exit bags

if you really comit suicide you have to be proud of having the balls to do it. go my boy, be free from this shitty world. soon more will follow you.

I feel even weirder about this now. You have the same name of my friend and I already felt really bad to begin with. Now hearing that you have his name is kind of fucking with me. I hope you find a way other than suicide. If not, I hope you go out easy without any problems that cause you pain. Rest in peace, Dylan.

I hope no one follows me. I hope everyone has a great fuckin life. No one should feel the way I do.

Fellow depressed user here. Tried any antidepressants/meds? They help a bit. Really.

there will probably still be an obituary online.

Write in your suicide note that /b told you how to do it. You could also post your note online (preferably to Facebook or something). That might get the attention of the news.

Lmfao,would be funny if you lived in Florida and you actually knew who I was.I guess if you do you can tell Sup Forums I actually did it. Thanks man.

4-chan on the news again ?

Tried many of them.All they did was make me feel like a zombie. Id rather feel depressed then feel nothing.
Eh,im trying to keep it lowkey.More then likely there will be a obituary.

yeah it would've been a weird coincidence lmao, but luckily I wouldn't know you as I'm in CT. Go in peace man.

Damn, ever tried looking at lostallhope.com/
They have some good ideas on the stuff. Since The Exit bag won't work then I guess the low hang will do (whatever it was called) just gotta make sure the rope is around the main arteries/veins, not around the throat. Heard it feels at first kinda tight maybe a pinch around the neck, but after awhile you'll doze off and painlessly die. If no one helps, then it'll be successful. Hope the link and advice helps.

Yeah im trying to not get this entire site shutdown. This place has given me a few laughs when ive been down.Im just waiting on my mom to fall asleep then im gonna go for it

If you do that, who's going to care for your mum? Surely she still needs you enough for you to wait.

Are you guys all newfags? Have you not seen these threads day after day?

>OP is attention seeking
>OP is lying
>OP is a fag

If you do care for your Mother, think about what is she going to do w/o you. How is she gonna cope with all this shit you're going to place upon her.

I really do appreciate you all helping me out.Not everyone understands what it is like to want to die but you guys do. Thank you.Have a nude as a token of gratitude.

>buy a nerf gun
>don't paint it
>point it at a black

yhea all the time, at least 1 every week. but its funny non the less

Do you know carbon monoxyde? it is produced in combustion, no smell, no pain, you just fall asleep

Smh,think whatever you want. I do wanna die. I'm just not some edgy 14 year old edgelord
.I have thought about it.I got a girl that loves me a lot so Im sure she will help take care of her when I'm gone

most of the time they are, but it doesn't hurt in case they aren't.

Blame ED then. Write in your suicide note that you wanted to be "an hero".

Go to walgreens or what ever shit pharmacy buy a cpap mash or some shit something beter than a plastic bag over your head go to wall mart cost co sams or what the fuck ever buy large bottle of party helium rig up a bane style mask try to find some nitrous oxide too just for the lulz die laughing and happy.

lostallhope.com/
This might help, hopefully.

RIP dylan
If this is the only way, fucking go for it. We will be there with you

writing that on a suicide note is like screaming
"hey guys i am from 4-chan"
its too well know

>buy a sixpack
>find a wooded spot along a railroad track to drink it
>wait for a train to come barreling along
>run up to the track and lay your neck down on the rail
>it'll cut through like butter, and you'll be dead before you know or feel anything
>bonus points for streaming it with your phone

Yeah,i was thinking about that as a option. I don't have enough gas in my car till i get paid tommorow and im trying to do this tonight.
LOL
She will get through it my man. She has been through abuse and major health and financial health issues.Her son ending it is just another bump in the road.

that would be a really big bump in the road for everyone related to you.

smile.amazon.com/WORTHINGTON-CYLINDER-CORP-347138-Disposable/dp/B000RHMWBQ/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1495495883&sr=8-3&keywords=helium

smile.amazon.com/CareFusion-001201-AirLife-Oxygen-tubing/dp/B01MURTX6W/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1495495947&sr=8-1&keywords=oxygen mask

Exit bags dont work anymore
Thanks Sup Forumsro
Naw, Id get a pack of my favorite cigarettes. Really not a fan of alcohol

Cut power cord to any device in home
strip main 2 wires
stand in bucket of water
plug cord into wall
drop cord in water while plugged in
dead.

I know it is gonna be painful for awhile for them,but eventually they will get over it and move on.My dad is rich with a smoking hot wife so he will be fine. My mom is getting a huge settlement soon so she can get some decent therapy. I know money can't full heal the wound but it will help.

When i planned my suicide, i was living so happily knowing it was gonna end in a month anyway.
I fucked some shit up, tries some weird shit, didnt care about anything, did wth i wanted.
Turned out thay was just the way to live.
Thay was the first time i liked my life that month, rn i just live happily, so weird.
Knowing that the worst that can happen is death, makes everything thats painfull so unimportant. Bc if dont care about dying, why would i care about anything that made me feel depressed?
Try to have some fun before killing urself, who knows, it might save you.
If not, at least you had some fun during ur last moments on earth. Do some weird shit and see how it turns out. Suicide is always an option if it brings u nowhere

Or use the black powder from the ammo to make some sort of projectile that'll blow a big fuckin hole in your head.

I'm not happy about committing suicide. Trust me if I felt like I could actually pull my life together i would.Depression is a bitch.It is hard to get out of bed most days.

>get a pack of my favorite cigarettes
daw you just outed yourself as under 18, you wouldn't even mention this if you weren't giddy about being a kewl kid smoking with cigarettes. No habitual adult smoker would specify this

I don't think im cool cause I smoke. He suggested to get a six pack before jumping in front of a train and I suggested getting a pack of my favorite smokes before jumping in front of a train.

>Now that im 19 and my life is truly shit im ready to take the plunge
Mine was shit until I was 31...then it all got awesome. Hang in there mate.