Bubble or shopped sluts

Bubble or shopped sluts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9tiDiPRnkrM
imgur.com/a/rBx6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can someone do a side by side for these?

ok

We guessin?
youtu.be/9tiDiPRnkrM

If anyone can find more of this person. Would be very much appreciated

Anyone good with the clone stamp who wants to give me some tips?

Any bubble masters?

You're better off learning to do it yourself than requesting. If you don't have photoshop, there are tools you can use online.

How the fuck, are you incapable of doing a side by side yourself? Kys op

What are good options for beginners? Don't know jack shit about photoshop or gimp or anything.

Would also like to know this

I know there's a good guide on imgur that I can find for you. That'll show you how to do it in photoshop, and I think you can do it the same way in gimp.

As for online tools, you'll have to do some googling. The only decent ones I've been able to find recently don't let you save the finished pic.

I'd be able to screenshot the final pic, so those will work if they are free. I'm not paying money for this stuff.

You can find them by googling them, then. There are auto-bubblers, but I really suggest doing it manually.

Also, here's that tutorial in case anyone wanted it imgur.com/a/rBx6c

Thanks

Feel free to post make you make

better one

Did you intentionally cover their faces?

You know she has a ton of actual nudes, right?

Nope. Thanks user. I just saw her on another thread for the first time and i have no ig or sc. Also a bit sleepy. fml

still bad at it

Bianca

is anyone taking requests?

Can't wait for her actual nudes to drop eventually! There must be some user with them out there!

Who is she?

Are you using an auto-bubbler, or doing it manually?

i'm just gonna be a douche and assume you are not patient enough. use small brush size with 100% softness, maybe even select the area you want to clone stamp before starting, then select an area, color in new area but don't do too much before selecting a new area.
again, patient and a small brush size, really.

Why 100% softness?

anyone wanna do her?

/b's most popular milf. She has 100's of pics posted on the regular

Might derail this thread, but she has a body good enough to get a pass

One of her best ones

shopped