Martin Shkreli defends autistic airport janitor

So I know the world seems awful sometimes. The powerful like to hamstring young men and degrade us. But there is some good still left in the world.

If you aren't aware, the rapper known as 50 Cent recently humiliated an autistic airport janitor and posted a recording of it online.

Anyway, long story short, oft-maligned Pharmaceutical Executive Martin Shkreli came to the young man's defense. He donated $10,000 to Autism Speaks on Andrew Farrell's behalf. It just goes to show that there are some amazing human beings left on this Hod forsaken rock.

archive.is/NQU3q

There's a link to the story.

Worth mentioning, Martin is being subjected to a witch hunt by the Federal government for no reason at all.

I ask that you keep him in your prayers.

Who cares what a Balkan psychopath thinks about an autistic janitor?

This guy is my hero.

I have tried to watch his YouTube streams, but he literally does nothing for 95% of it and he will often not respond to comments. I heard he will do a q&a at 11pm PST, but by that point I have to go to work. I want to like him, I really do, but he needs to engage his audience more.

Me too, user. Me too.

Oy vey Shkreli is a goy good and is not at all part of our tribe.

Dude's albanian. Therefore kebab

Naw, he's Catholic.

50 cent mocking an autistic kid is like a nigger calling each other nigger.

Say what you want about this guy, but he is a pro at making liberals and leftists get maximum booty blasted.

kek, very true.

the funny thing is he's a Bernie supporter

Probably just another way for him to get under people's skin. If he called himself a Trump supporter, people would say "Typical." But as a Bernie supporter, all the cucks are left confused and annoyed.

He's not, he does not like democrats.

If Trump doesn't like him, I don't like him.

stop shilling him you faggot.

He doesn't like us either, he said he hates politics and people who discuss it.

No one is being paid to shill for Shkreli. It's a BigPharma-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing his campaign.

After his company's little stunt with Daraprim, a competitor started offering a nearly identical replacement for $1/pill (was $14/pill before).

The irony is he's done far more to make prescription drugs more affordable than any of the liberals bemoaning him.

>No one is being paid to shill for Shkreli

this dude paid 2 million for a rap album, I would be afraid to invest with him

isn't he a slovak or something?

Albanian

>Martin Shkreli is the son of Albanian and Croatian immigrants who worked as janitors.

>son of janitors

Like pottery