This is a British "glamor" "model"

This is a British "glamor" "model"

At least she has decent tits.

never fucked a fatty?

A lot of people on here these days are real faggots if you hadn't noticed. Buncha virgins who only want basic bitches.
I blame all the newfags, now that literally every country has a community of 4channers. Some of them really need to go back to their own countries *chan.
But then chinese mt wouldn't be making all of his sweet jew yens from all the shitty ads.

mt was supposed to be moot, but Sup Forums didn't like the hearts I used for his name

I remember when this bitch was starting to pudge up. She looked great.

They photoshop her. It's all good. She got fat tiddies and ass for days. Who cares if she a little big?

But now...

that is hot tho

cannot believe you people will defend this
"a little big"
this bitch is fucking obese

I'm not defending her. I'm saying, is that your girl? No. Then why are you so outraged by her?

You know, I'm really conflicted about all of this.

On one hand, I hate 'fat rights activists'- obesity and its myriad of related illnesses is the leading cause of death in America, and their "no body shaming" and "health at every size" bullshit is just contributing to the problem.

BUT

At the same time, I fucking love fat chicks and thick women. is probably the ideal build for me, but even broads like and your webM Op are so fucking hot to me. It's just personal preference though, and I'm not gonna talk shit on other people for only liking thin women. Part of me wishes I didn't find fat girls so hot so I could rip them apart with a clean conscience, but I can't help it, you know? I feel like one of those closet gay mega-church preachers who gets caught soliciting sex in an airport bathroom after raving about the evils of homosexuality.

Are you sure she is obese?

That is a specific diagnosis, based on mathematical formulas.

I am concerned that if people start idolizing obese women then more and more people will be unhealthy, which of course, is a bad thing. im fine with a little bit of chub. but come on

I'd still probably fuck her but just pointing out that she really really let herself go. She looked great a few years ago. This pic she's way too skinny

take one look at her.

It's a fuckin cryin shame man, when she was thinner she was pretty banging dude

she used to be so thin

faggot I'd cream in her 4 times a day if I had a chance

degenerate

dick lover

idk who this is. I want to know

whale fucker

stick fucker

Lucy V or Lucy Collett

she WAS a glamour model, back before ofcom started cracking down on the babeshows

she used to be a lot slimmer

Dam son. Am disappoint.

Math, kid, math. Give us dem digits.

I'd bury my face in her ass any day

same bruh, i would cum everywhere on that body

whats her name??

Never fucked a fattie.... I might would tho.

>British
>glamor

Amerifag

I don't think males idolize her. And anyway, how is photoshoping a fat girl any different to a chick wearing makeup. At the end of the day, both are fake as fuck.

i'd like to give her some of my "glamor" goo

Would STILL smash

no problem with that body, but does that bitch have a mustache?