Thoughts?

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

corrieredellosport.it/news/calcio/serie-a/2016/12/29-19322368/parola_ai_numeri_la_juventus_la_squadra_pi_amata_la_roma_quella_con_pi_simpatizzanti/?cookieAccept
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-21/ac-milan-s-chinese-buyer-said-to-show-false-bank-letter-in-talks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Into the trash it goes.

Fucking god awful. The old one is a classic, why change it?

Incredibly unnecessary. Especially since the current one is so iconic.

what the fuck is this abomination ?? fucking chinks

JUST

Every marketing department in the world needs to be burned down. They know they're useless so they try to justify their existence by changing logos every once in awhile

that's just terrible. everything about it is terrible.

Remove the cross to keep Muslims from blowing shit up, obviously.

looks like a rugby ball

eventhough the original is perfect, I can see the potential of the new logo. With a 3D dome dimension, the new logo can give an interesting 3D effect. Not so bad, if they can come out with good merchandises.

The cross is still there. The fastest growing religion in China is Christianity

Idk la. Milan was the most bandwagoned team on the planet before Poop took over Barcelona

Terrible, it's just speculation for now tho

Bulgaria gets it. Marketing is cancer and truly useless in society.

As Inter fan I'm perfectly fine with this

This is fake and the club has confirmed the logo won't change.

looks fine to me 2bh

the coach was wearing a different logo though not the one pictured new owners haven't taken control yet so unless they said something the club hasn't confirmed anything yet

This is the logo Montella was wearing, which is basically the same. The logo in OP is just a shoop from some months ago that was officially denied by the club.

Forgot the pic

Jesus Christ no. That trend to make everything unnecessarily slick and minimal must stop.

pls, it was always Real madrid and barcelona, followed by Juventus and then Milan and more recently Man Utd

>imlying Juve was ever more popular than Miln abroad
kek

Well have you lived abroad?

I did and do.
And Milan is by far the best know club from Italy.
It's not even questionable

this doesn't mean anything but w/e

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
RICH CHINKS HERE
RICH CHINKS THERE
RICH CHINKS HEREEEE
RICH CHINKS THEREEEEE

>what are statistics and shirts sales
it also makes sense since Milan always was more succesfull in international competitions
>this doesn't mean anything
exactly
Hell last year Honda's shirt was in the top 10 more sold despite Milan being out of Europe for years now

As a chink inter fan I fully agree with my fellow nerazzurri

Popularity isnt just measured by sales in addidas shops. fela markets as full with chink shit replicas and when you look in any slum everywhere apart from west europe its mostly real and barca, and juve. it has been like that for decades

LIke not really.
I lived in Poland and Germany, I also travelled across ex Jugoslavia (Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia) and lived also in Asia, so of course, as italian, one of the main topic of conversation with new people was football.
The names Inzaghi and Maldini are already more popular than Juventus.

Fuck even Rome is more popular than Juventus in Asia.

And just to be clear, I'm the Inter supporter

lel

Well at least they god rid of the "ACM" I prefer the left with the name "Milan" on top instead

>Like Inzaghi played only for Milan

At that time you travelled Juve was possibly in Serie B. hard to get bandwagoners to follow a team in the 2nd division

Germany 4 years ago
Poland 2 years ago
Asia (Vietnam/Korea) last year
Move throught Jugoslavia last summer

Literally fucking AS Rome is more popular than Juventus

I understand that you support Juve, I get it, I support Inter and I couldnt care less to defend Milan.
But it's like say that Liverpool is more popular around the world than Manchester Utd

>I understand that you support Juve

>implying

I couldnt care less about them. Both them and Milan i find repulsive. Of all the Italin teams I really only like Udinese and to a lesser extent Roma

For what it's worth, when I travelled to Italy in 2002 as an 11 year old, my father bought me a Milan shirt with Inzaghi's name on the back.

I still wish he had gone for Totti.

So you don't even have the excuse of being a Juve supporter

If you deny that Milan is the most famous italian club than you really need to talk with people outside this board

> Udinese how
> Rome you prove my point

>Udinese
hey man jump off a fucking cliff

Based greek friend confirm what I'm saying

i like sampdoria and hellas verona almost as much as roma. how does that prove your point

>Having another countries flag on your crest

LMAO
ANGLO'D

That even fucking Rome has more supporters (or bandwagoners) than Juve

it's the milan flag actuahlly

listen, Juve rrely won shit outside of Italy, that's why they are the most popular in Italy but not much (not as much as Milan) abroad.

juve aren't even the most popular team in the fucking city they are in. are you using a proxy?

Juventus supporters in Italy are about 8 mln

Only 15% in Piemonte, 40% of them are in Calabria, Puglia, Sicilia

In Southern Italy if you don't support Napoli you support Juventus
KEK

looks like it was left in the sun and melted

Both are pretty ugly

nice false cliché

corrieredellosport.it/news/calcio/serie-a/2016/12/29-19322368/parola_ai_numeri_la_juventus_la_squadra_pi_amata_la_roma_quella_con_pi_simpatizzanti/?cookieAccept

I'm just gonna copy for you:

> Per quanto riguarda i Campioni d'Italia, gli 8.316.000 tifosi confermano la Juventus come squadra più amata, seconda il Milan con 4.201.000 tifosi, proseguono la classifica Inter (3.934.000), Napoli (2.910.000) e Roma (1.906.000). Quello bianconero si conferma un tifo nazionale: solo il 13% dei tifosi risiede in Piemonte, il 17% nel Nordest Italia, il 14% al Centro e il 40% al Sud e sulle Isole.

haha euros btfo

That's not how it works, dumbass
enlighten me more about your profound knowledge about what happens outside Italy

i traveled abroad, Milan were better known everywhere

All I know about Serie A clubs is that Roma are the Italian equivalent of Arsenal.

You are clearly full of shit.
You stopped answer me and start saying that you support Udinese and Sampdoria. Cmon, stop being a fedoraman.jpg and accept that you know nothing about what happen outside Serbia

> Juventus is more popular than Milan?
No.

Asia ranking:
AC Milan > AS Roma > FC Inter > FC Juventus

Europe and Americas: not even a question

i haven't used this expression in a long time: pig disgusting

mwwhahahahaha
faggots actually did it
now Inter's logo isn't the worst in town anymore

on a side note, why are italians ruining their logos so much? i mean look at Roma, they had the best vectroless logo in the world, and now they've ruined it so much, it's unrecognisable

this

milan is more famous because of their CL glory, and perhaps also because of the derby with inter

I blame globalization and the jews.

Implying Milan's cross wasn't gave to the city 5 centuries before England's (St. George cross) was even invented

Didn't Juventus call their stadio "stadium" lol i wonder how italians feel about all this

Juventus latin word, stadium latin word; I see nothing strange about that

>Implying this isn't the best Roma Logo

it's another leaf getting btfo episode

Looks good but could be better.

Like put some chinese into it and make the cross a moon and star.

Nope actually it's clearly to appeal to English speakers and when their previous "stadium" was called "stadio" it's obvious what the goal was. No other italian club calls it stadium.

Holy shit that's simply repugnant lmao
>AC Mulan

>Leaf education

This is true enough in my experience. It's a good thing though, only customers brag about having Asian ""supporters""

yeah try again mate it's clear what the objective was

if it was to appeal the english speakers it would be pronounced ˈsteJdJəm, but it isn't

>Man Red

Juve didn't had any stadium before this one, Stadio Olimpico and Stadio Delle Alpi were properties of Turin's municipality. Same goes with every other major stadium in Italy except for Sassuolo's that is owned by the team's president. Also, in Italy Juventus Stadium is called with the latin pronunciation, like it should be.

t. Agnelli

Nobody here has even heard of Juve tbqh, but I've seen a few Milan and Inter shirts

kek
milan is always much much more famous than juventus
at least in asia

Well I wouldnt know about Asia, Eastern Europe is more my neighbourhood

lol

I like it. This shitty, soon to be Chinese Milan has nothing in common with the real Milan. Changing the crest just emphasizes that. They should change the shirt too, make it all red with some gold Chinese characters across the chest.

This is just the "formal" logo for the Club HQ and the suit jackets, you stupid lying leaf. It's always been different from the main crest. Are you the same idiot who posted a thread the other day about how Milan was already bought by the Chinese?

>Are you the same idiot who posted a thread the other day about how Milan was already bought by the Chinese?

its the same leaf who has been making incredibly low quality posts in football threads recently

your crest looks nothing like the OP pic and Milan has been sold idk what the qualm is

Do you people realize there are 35 fucking million people in this country maybe stop paying attention to flags like autists I think i'll keep track now of all the retard brit and american posts. I swear you people assume there are like 5 leaf posters on this site

>your crest looks nothing like the OP pic

That's because I posted an old pic. The point is that the "formal" crest has always been a different crest than the one on the kit, which is why the crest in OP's pic was on Montella's jacket and not the players' shirts.

>and Milan has been sold

Not yet. It's just like with "Mr. Bee", they have to do all the paperwork and prove that they've actually got the money.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-21/ac-milan-s-chinese-buyer-said-to-show-false-bank-letter-in-talks

One on the right looks like something out of clip art

I doubt there are many leafs who follow Milan and make stupid threads on Sup Forums.

expand your vocab leaf bro brits are the worst posters on this board tho