"What're you some kinda faggot?"

I can't with my phone in my hand

What is penis wearing?

looks like jewelry lola would wear : O

More?

one of my fav of your pics princess

You got anymore of her?

wow thats adorable. more of you cutie, would love to get you pregnant

dont appreciate the attempted derail but i would enjoy a new thead that was sissy/cuckold link

I can't stop watching this... O.O

Any bailey jay pics?

nice legs and chastity hnng

Dumping old adorathekitty, miss when he was a femboy

kek

Breed me plz

He was such an adorable little slut, now he's a fucking tranny fag and a bitch

I've had sex with both "traps" and "sissies" and i gotta be honest...since i have a major foot fetish...i've enjoyed sissy sex more than trap sex.

sissies just put a lot more work into their feet, soles, and toenails.Sissies also wear chastity cages and always love to hand over the key ebefore a weekend of fun, so that you get to decide if they earned it to be "unlocked for sex"

everytime ive hooked up with a sissy at a hotel she has always arrived with a professional pedi done to her sexy barefeet. perfectly painted toenails, absolutely no callouses, where a lot of times traps tend em be more overconfident and they think since they're more feminine looking they don't have took put much effort into being "girly"...

as far as sex goes, sissies completely annihilate traps in this category, they know traps are more feminine than them, so sissies work so much harder to make you cum. they make you feel like a king in bed. i've never had a trap make be shoot 3 loads of cum in 20 minutes like a sissy has( then after that i massaged that lovely sissy's cute barefeet for like 3 hours ans we just smoked weed on the hotel balcony then and watched The Blacklist) One of the best weekends of my life tbh.

Seriously traps, you may have the feminine looks, but the guys willing to spend a weekend in an expensive hotel with you, buy you gifts, and take you to great restaurant are going to start preferring sissies if you keep it up and don't put in the effort like a lovely sissy girl does.

K, done with dumping

Show more skin fatty

set a timer

lolatrap@tumblr

she's absolutely amazing, ive literally blown gallons of cum to lola

sweetie if you're on the west coat I'll be happy to breed that cute little ass. Cheating on my gf would be worth it ;)

>all my gay friends never wanna hang out any more cause when people see us together they think were straight
ha..ha..ha its fun to have girly boobies and long hair 24/7 r-right guys?
>;_;;;

More OP. You're feet are the sexiest thing on heart

I hope you didn't let that cum go to waste

do you haz a name?
im getting tired of calling you new girl, youre sexy af regardless

fuck MORE pls spread them

Sorry I'm from Europe :/
and I also never ever got bred by a real cock

I am desperately looking for a ss of a trap in front of a mirror.
>passable
>short blonde hair
last posted on 05/20

>he

no god damn way your a trap pls take your natural female vagina and leave

Why do you guys like ugly ass traps instead of hot shemales?

Yes he.. he still looks like a fuckin dude.. but he is diminishing in my book

bcuz trap girls a best

sissies>traps

traps are stuck up and act like the highschool cheerleaders they never got to be : / where sissies are fun to vidya, netflixnchill, smoke weed, and more fun in bed

Where in europe you from?

Tbh that sounds fun as fuck

Belgium

>Kopie
Deutschland?

kik?

aww too bad.

I've never fucked a sissy either. I'd love to try it though... it'd be so cute to be your first cock. We'd have to take it nice and slow, lots of kissing, grabbing, dirty talk... while you slowly lose your virginity

i dunno why but when either a girl or a trap/sissy's 2nd toe is longer than her big toe is absolutely drives me wild. does anyone else feel this way? any studies done on toe length and sex?

Agreed, the trick is is to slap the clit cage on and make them your loyal bitch BEFORE they start getting stupid ideas like being tranny

chastity question: I don't even have a particularly large dick and I can't fit in this cage I bought online. are you supposed to like lube up and stick it in or what?

n-not that I want to be a sissy or anything

Post good traps you faggots
These don't even look like woman just men you stupid cunts

thats pretty accurate tbh, i mean my first 5 meetups with this guy was pretty much a 3 hour long netflix n chill with a few joints and alotta nude cuddling

I would love to get fucked like this

yes you need lube, try reading the directions Sup Forumsro

Not me, sorry :(

my fiancee and i are both bi, she had sex with one of her coworkers and we try to schedule it where i spend the weekend out in a nice hotel having sex with a sexy sissy in chastity with cute painted toenails(im crazy about feet-female and sissy)

i usually bring my n64 and we coop some starfox, perfect dark then cuddle and watch movies and order in some awesome gourmet pizza to go along with all the booze and weed : )

sissies are just amazing. they like to have fun like a guy, they know how a please a guy, and a swear they know how to feel pleasure as a female better than most females know how to feel pleasure.

feel free to boot, bitchy mcbitchface

god you look so smooth moreeeeee

leave my country you degenerate piece of human trash

would love to watch that little clitty bounce around while I pound you trying to get you pregnant.

was a chastity cage involved? I LOVE chastity play

Post feet

Fml, that is actually amazing

I dunno man, he was on yesterday, hotter than ever imo

it didn't come with directions :( I guess I'll try that
it's difficult because it's hard to cram it in there when it's flaccid, but if I get even a little chub on it just won't fit at all even a little

Wow, thanks for that... if you like my old content so much keep fucking stroking to it, don't complain that I am taking hormones to become who I am on the inside like some enraged faggot..

Jesus Christ, sauce/moar?