How do I approach a hot girl and get her to like me without spilling my spaghetti all over the place?

How do I approach a hot girl and get her to like me without spilling my spaghetti all over the place?

For reference, I'm a 6'5 334 lb socially awkward virgin with no job and mild face acne.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/grabagirls/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who is that?

not gonna happen op.

Put the spaghetti down before you approach her. Then you have no possibility of spilling it all over.

>I'm a 6'5 334 lb socially awkward virgin with no job and mild face acne.
>get her to like me

It ain't happening bud.

Work out lose weight or approach a woman in ur leauge

Develop an interesting personality. Do weird shit with friends. Or start being willing to do weird shit. Have stories to tell. I'm fat and still have women interested in me.

Or lose weight, work out a fuck load, and bang some Stacies. Dealers choice.

Don't be creepy.
Talk to her like you would a mate, don't think of her as special.
As long as you don't give her a weird vibe then she'd at least talk to you if she's sound and maybe become a friend if she doesn't wanna fuck you but you get on.

The easy way:
1) Proactive
2) Limit meals to 500-600 Cal
3) Get a job that requires you to be active.

The hard way:
You exist outside of typical attractiveness. You can't make a girl like you if you are outside of her preexisting preferential range. Be your best self until a girl with non-conventional taste comes along.

listen to Tom Leykis and exercise.

Also, instagram.com/grabagirls/

your choices go as follows: 1.) lose the fucking weight, proactive, and get a job (not that hard). Then the rule of "at least he 6 foot tho" will apply. 2.) rape

wisest thing I've read all day. also you will die alone.

Lose 100 lbs and get a job... that will probably take care of the face acne... and you will have bitches. Is it really that hard?

Seriously these girls are selling fucking coffee? What loser gets upsold by a wannabe stripper selling an extra expresso shot? The fuck? I thought that was an instagram account for a bunny ranch thing.

lower your standards. they're hot if you're fucking them

>> Note
You asked how to speak to hot birds not how to get them to wanna fuck you.
That's a lot more difficult.

Get your shit together. Work on yourself first and foremost. Women are like crows, the shinier you are - the more she will have interest in you.
If you decide to walk out of your basement and actually put some effort in your life, simultaneously start hitting up women you wouldn't fuck/get in a relationship with. Because if you don't have an interest in her, you won't spill your spaghetti in the first 2 seconds, but you'll actually learn to talk to them like a normal human being. The result of that is a changed mentality and personality, which I won't get too deep into due to the white knight beta orbiters lurking around just waiting to dust off their cheeto fingers and start shitposting.
TL;DR
>Get off your ass, work on yourself, start from scraps, work your way up. Just like with everything in life

When is rape ok?

lose weight aquire money, eat better so no more acne

Get rich

women no, men yes

I'm tired of men being paraded around as success objects

Well, if women were more successful, we wouldn't have this problem!

The situation a few months back when I picked up possible the hottest chick in the bar, banged her in a motel room, and left before she woke up...
She was a 10, dropping to a 9 without makeup, 2 for personality.
I'm 4 at best.
Was driving a 246 Dino; did the restoration for an old friend 10+ years back, brought it back to me for a repaint, reupholster, and minor repairs.
I was alone and she approached me with a weak pickup line, I gave her a look of disgust and turned away. She was persistent.
2 hours later I drove her around, she was ecstatic (thought she just landed a rich guy who has a classic Ferrari).
Did it 3 times in a motel room, and when she passed out (drunk, exhausted) I left $60 and drove back to my garage. Hope she felt awful or confused later.
Meticulously cleaned her vomit off the carpet and re-detailed it before returning it the next day.
Never saw the woman again, one-night-stand type definitely NOT girlfriend material, and my fiance would have gone insane if she found out.

In all animal species, the gender that have to feed the family is the one being desired for its success.
If you think being successfull as a man is to hard for you KYS. You are a waste of gene.

kek. you dont. you just dont. lower your standards, fatass.

and once enough men have their sex changes we won't need women at all

Easiest way is to probably change your definition of hot. The internet has ruined us all.

Just be yourself

found the fat lesbian liberal arts student