youtube.com/watch?v=qM912xxX-NQ&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=-FhhB9teHqU

is this ASMR?

youtube.com/watch?v=h0B7Z3JERdk

Can you prove him wrong though?

youtube.com/watch?v=AmtoXWG97ok

He has a point though, Drake is the GOAT whether you like him or not.

GOAT at what? Making cheesy songs, with high school-tier lyrics over forgettable beats. His only good song is Passion Fruit.

Drake Is the most popular hip hop artist to ever live but that doesn't make his the best artist of this generation, not even the best hip hop artist

youtube.com/watch?v=hqMJJAUsAuY

Jesus Christ

This is fucking awful

Does anyone have a link to the Sup Forums thread on this video?

drake takes a wave thats already been forged and presents it to the normies. thats all hes good at.

he didnt invent sing rap, dancehall, afrobeats, grime, and whatever else he hijacks. he just introduces those sounds to a larger (and frankly more retarded) audience.

Which one? It's been posted on a few boards. The band posted about it here and on Sup Forums yesterday, pretending to be fans. They literally pretended that they were fans, and they got their friends and family to comment on it.

how delusional do you have to be to think that Sup Forums would enjoy this garbage

lamest cringe thread ever

This delusional. They even included the lyrics in the OP.
rbt.asia/mu/thread/73310071/#q73310071

Drake is the Phil Collins of this generation for so many reasons

this video is actually really interesting thanks user

>you may recall there weren't a lot of "singing rappers"
>you see them today; chris brown, trey songs, t-pain even kanye west

all before drake.

wtf. like the point is somewhat true, but why list some of the only exceptions... what a tard.

what the actual fr*ck

lmaooooo whom did this

And Trust Issues?
And Hold On We're Going Home?

And like 50 other songs...?

Yeah, you are wrong.

BRUTAL
DEATH
GRIND
CORE

pretty gvood not cvringe at all

let me know when you name a song not written by hush, partynextdoor, quentin miller, or his million other minions in the ovo sweatshop

He tries too hard when he sings, it sounds so fucking forced it's pathetic

this is clearly a joke

i forgot about that video
the moment when he starts playing dream theater as an example of "real music" is precious

youtube.com/watch?v=gi3qC_zQ4Po

pretty cringe not cringe at cringe

youtu.be/5aqrwNll-qw

Enough said.

Fuck off.

Who do you think wrote Trust Issues? This was way before PND or Quentin Miller.

youtu.be/vMGpBAOD2CI

youtu.be/UaWPKbK5ss4

hey, this is pretty cringe! not good at all.

>Yeah, you are wrong

1st of all that song is shit, fucking bieber did a remix of it for fucksake, you have terrible taste in music

2nd of all take care wouldnt be shit without the weeknd's help, who i also think is overrated but not as bad as the simp god

3rd of all wouldnt be surprised if someone else or multiple people "contributed" to that song lyrically despite it being shit regardless

Fuck you

funnily enough the only bad thing about this is the lyrics

>tries to vouch for drake and uses fucking "trust issues" as an example.

at least go for something off NWTS you fucking moron, that was his best release and it's still subpar compared to actual hip hop classics

I already mentioned HOWGH, dumbfuck

man you really like his corniest singles, do you light scented candles and rub baby oil on yourself while you listen?

facebook com/kanyewestisajoke/

Cringe is pretty this, good not at all

Unrelated but I just called a girl "baka" (Japanese for moron) because of you fucks, and she knew what I said. Fuck you guys.

the fact that so many books still name Drake as the greatest or most significant or most influential rapper ever only tells you how far rap music is from becoming a serious art.

thats your own fault autismo

baka

>Fuck you guys.

excuse me?

>"baka" (Japanese for summer)

I'm pretty sure that account is ironic.
And if it isn't, I'm happy that it exists.

Pretty sure that mu is one of the boards that hates anime the most, so you're on the wrong board buddy.

Mr. Autismo.

>drake fans

His nervousness makes this all the more cringe. I can see if he was some frat-star who didn't give a fuck about the assignment, but this is too embarrassing to watch.

learn how to use whom ffs

that's honestly his only good song, and it's not even great

Greentext please

sorry

whomst* did this

>ted
>looper
>paranorman
>dream theater

lol

this is a bad meme die

'no'

this meme is even worse

Akakak akak ahk akakak ak aak

What the fuck did you just fucking say about [meme], you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>gathering moon beams in a basket

This
youtube.com/watch?v=0cZ8-RgtrP0

the fucking design and the colors made me literally nauseous
if whom made this made it ironically good job

People are so stupid these days that pretending to have good grammar has literally become a meme

This may be a site for anime, but Sup Forums is one of the most anime unfriendly boards on here. Go complain to Sup Forums or Sup Forums or some shit, fucking pleb.

youtu.be/zMJ6inmhkYc

>I know how to use a word that has been almost completely phased out of informal conversation therefore I am an intellectual

top jej

>cringe thread
this is 100% related

reading through this thread i realized theres nothing but 13-16 year olds on here. im 26, i shouldve stopped coming here in 08. this is good riddance.

>im 26
Well, that's cringy. Good post

see you next week

keke

>"Paradise City" (GNR song)

Good parody account

Bakatare desu senpai

requesting the "heavy metal rap" where the vocalist's eyes look like they're going to pop out of his head

He's wrong because Drake is more entertainer than artist - he literally has a whole "sweatshop" of guys working on his "art" for him.

If he'd said
>Drake is the Greatest Entertainer of this Generation
then there'd be an actual debate to be had.

But as it stands it's an idiot statement from the idiot "speech" of some idiot teenager.

youtube.com/watch?v=qM912xxX-NQ&t

baka desu senpai

I forgot onion boy was still alive.
Also that effect on his voice is 10/10, really makes me want to kill myself.

this shit goes hard as fuck, quit hating loser

I can't stop watching this

pay no mind to those fidget spinnin bitches mein nibba