Ask a black user anything, or nigger whatever the fuck you want to call me. Try to make it interesting faggots...

Ask a black user anything, or nigger whatever the fuck you want to call me. Try to make it interesting faggots. I got some interesting stories and insights on other blacks.

How you feel about Trump, OP?

When he first started running thought it was funny. As it kept going i started to agree with parts of what he says. But i dont fancy in politics. I think he is egotistical maybe a little bit of an idiot. But hey give him a chance. Didnt like Hillary at all, so i leaned towards trump. He seems very straightforward, and knows what he wants. But he is kinda shady, seems like if you oppose his opinion. He just gets rid of you. I dont really trust him.

What do you think of the dumbed down retarded speak that ghetto blacks use? I hate it and when someone sounds stupid I tend to treat them as such.

Do you tend to hate ghetto blacks for giving your kind such a bad image?

Well it's not that we cant speak proper. It's just our slang. Part of our culture. We have fun with it, its fun to use. I can speak proper but when im with friends, we tend to use a little more slang. I dont like blacks that cant speak proper, only slang. But if you can speak both, and use it in a proper setting its all cool.

Um yes. I grew up in the hood. All around the ghetto. But my family didnt want me like them. Raised me right, although we were surrounded by it. I feel bad for some, its quite sad. Almost all the kids grew up with shitty parents, or none at all. All they have is there hood. Gangs become family, and you die for your family. Feeling all that hate, and having nothing to inspire you to get out the hood is hard. I hate them for making me feel like a threat when im around whites. But i also feel bad for lots of them.

Shit is good fam.

Do you feel oppressed? Believe in systematic racism? Do you want reparations for slavery, or are you content moving on?

ESKETITTTTT

Have to ask....
How big is your cock?

how old were you when your dad left you?

Why do niggers smell so bad?

Not as oppressed as most blacks make it seem. Im treated differently, and i noticed that quick. I go to a pretty good private school. Although im poor, i tried hard and met the right people. Now im surrounded by rich white kids daily. And yea it's hard. Systematic racism may be a thing. I havent felt it personally. Except from a few cops. I have been followed and said i was suspicious just for sitting and talking to my friend. And no reparations is retarded. I was never a slave, and you guys didnt do that shit.

AYEEEE

What do you think about the existence of parallel universes?

He didn't leave me until I was around seven years old actually.

Lol 7.5

Can I be your producer? I make dope ass beats but got no lyrics. Maybe we could work together what do you think?

Still got him. Dont really like him. But he works hard to support us.

Blacks and whites are racist to each other. It exists. Do you find one side more racist than the other?

I actually believe in it. Pretty cool theory and i love reading on it

Nigga my bars to hot for your shit.

I don't think so. You have no idea who I am

Yea i agree both sides are racist. But i find whites to be more racist. Because we sorta give you guys reasons to be. Im from the south so its common. There are racist blacks, but alot are just mad because they grew up in shit. And feel like they havent had a good start like a lot of whites. So they just feel oppressed.

Link your beats and ill give a honest opinion.

Drop me some fresh isolated vocals on vocaroo and I'll do the rest.

Thanks for the great answers. I'm Canadian and just genuinely curious. I've met only a handful of black people in my life and have no real reason for prejudice. We have Indians here. The situation is strangley similar. I used to be racist to natives because of bad experiences my whole life. I got over it, there are tons of cultural issues but I have sympathy for them and hope for the future.

I've always wondered why black Americans all sound like they're just off the plantation. Even in a business suit, you open your mouths and out comes the cotton-picker.
You've all, presumably, gone through the US school system so you should all have a more-or-less standardized speech pattern.
Why do you sound so retarded? Is it just wilful oppposition? Do you really want to be despised?
And dont get me started on the way you guys dress.

Sorry fam im at my grandmothers house. She sick and there is too much talking to even hear me. Tried going outside. But wifi doesnt reach. Cant even rap but i was gunna give ya a try.

Yea alot of racism comes from personal experiences. But once you realize there arent all the same. You get over it

Why are nignogs so into animu?

US public school system is complete shit. Especially in the poor areas, absolute hell. Our way of talking is just how we like to talk. It's what we were always around, and its our slang. It's fun and is just normal to us. Some blacks only know slang, its all they know. Just because it isnt proper doesnt mean its bad. Eveything doesnt have to have rules. Live and have fun. No sure about our style of dress, we all dress quite differently

At work (IT Management), I notice when a new worker starts in the office, the other established co-workers "black up" and start talking all hood rat and stuff.

it seems like there is a social pressure to be 'black enough and real' when black workers meet the new worker..

am I imagining this?

I am a chicano IT manager, and I have seen this amongst chicanos, doing that "ese" talk when new american born latinos join the staff.

what is this about on the black side?

Give your thoughts on the follow ethnicites please

1: Other blacks
2:Whites
3:Mongaloids
4:Indians/Arabs
4:Latinos

Just noticed this also. Im guessing its because the fighting scenes. We are really into shit like that. Mortal Kombat is what we grew up on. Anything with sick fighting, we are into. Personally not into anime. But Naruto pretty dope.

OH SHIT< CORRECTIOn clarifciation:

black workers meeting NEW OTHER BLACK WORKERS

thats it?

Notice that alot also. Im guessing its because of how our culture is seen. I think some are fascinated by it. Some want to be cool with the black guy. They probably dont know many blacks, and want to show they are "cool" and "with it".

Well shit, i thought i was the only black user here. Sup man.

why do black people
absolutely lose their shit
when they see a really good street magic trick?

like covering mouths, shrieking, bugging out eyes, running away, and jumping around in confused circles?

>inborn primal urge to fight things
>confirmed by a darkie

The stereotype is somewhat true then huh...

you do you must rape where ever you go??

>cause whites and asians dont consume just as much media featuring these things.

He said he was a jigaboo, not a refugee

Other blacks vary. Very misunderstood but lots do follow that "nigger" category. I hate the niggers but there are cool blacks. We are obsessed with music, clothes, and weed. Whites are pretty weird. Im quite use to them now. They try to act like they understand me and try to be "black". Some are annoying and too straight edge. Pretty cool people overall. I have Asians are even more weird. They all seem to be ran by there parents. They only care about school and seem scared of us. They are cool if you get close to them. I have nothing against them really. I dont have much experience with Indians or Arabs. But they seem to keep to themselves. And own alot of corner stores. Dont know much about Latinos.

Sup fam. Nah there are a few of us.

Lol idk. Most of the time its not even that its amazing us. We just like to make everything lit and hype. It's more fun that way.

I actually agree with this.

I work with some that are actually cool. Cool enough that I consider them people.

... then there are the rest of the "real nigga" jungle apes. There are considerably more of those.

Are you gay? I said we like watching it. Who tf doesnt like watching a sick ass anime fight. With dope music in the back. Its just cool. And Asians the ones who create it. And Whites tend to watch that shit more then us.

Yes. Rape is a must.

Yea. Lots of racist should meet more blacks. We pretty cool if you talk to us. But stay away from the niggers. They are out there

okay, OP, I am surprised how chill this thread is before the inevitable get blackie ripped to shreds crowd moves in...

what I noticed, is that blacks and whites and latinos dont really hang around enuf.
we need to get the awkward questions out of the way, or else, all we have is the awkward questions to talk about.

i mean, me (being chicano), went to your backyard BBQ, and I came with a few other people, I would inevitably hear the "8 Mexicans in a Chevy" joke.. >> NO, hes salvadoran, hes porto rican, hes cuban, and Im chicano, and we came in a VW CC. and we would ask you if you rap....

but that is why I like how the little kids have no problem with it. when I see my little nephew skateboarding with a black kid, a filipino kid, and white kid, and a viet kid,

I realize it was our parents and neighborhoods that taught us what to think of others. but with truly mixed neighborhoods here in the bay area, the kids dont give a shit and wonder what the fuck we are talking about...

Do you think black folks will ever stop calling each other nigger?

Frankly, it drives me nuts. Not because I want to be able to call black people niggers in a conversation, but because it perpetuates the entire problem and makes it hard to envision a day where I won't ever hear the word.

Was just in the airport in LA yesterday and a group of black workers were clustered on break laughing and having a good time. I was close enough that ignoring their conversation was impossible. Every other sentence was "Nigger you'd..."

I've never understood the need for black people to do that to each other. Even as buds.

Yea surprised i haven't got any faggots yet. And yea races should hang with each other. We just need to break that barrier. Little kids see no difference, just a color. Its only when we learn about stereotypes and shit.

Hard to argue with these trips.

no OP.
something about
"taking ownership" of a slur
its what minorities do.

we take away the power of the slur by making it only our own. like latinos calling others "beaner" or white people calling each other "cracker".

Hell no nigga. We will always use the word. Too us it just means brother or friend. Its just a huge part of our culture. And its fun and bonding. I dont understand why it triggers you. It's just a word.

Are all porch monkeys closet faggot or do they only resort to faggotry during the several years they spend in prison oher the course of their 27 year lifespan

holy shit first trips. Didn't even notice it.

Yeah, I know. We all bust each other down, but embracing a slur to the point that it's more than a cultural joke in like company and is part of every single art form and cultural expression that you have as a group - and not in the best way for the most part? Makes no sense.

As a white guy, I'd rather call a group of latinos a beaner than a group of blacks a nigger. I'm getting my ass kicked either way but nigger is nuclear in our culture. Most white folks don't even know that beaner is a slur.

... give me a minute, I am pulling out my white ebonics to english translator ....

>I dont understand why it triggers you
Because if I use it it triggers you. It's not just a word.

There's a LOT of baggage wrapped up around that word. I get the "you are my friend" inside the group part of it, but it encourages continued use outside the group as the ultimate "Fuck you" card.

Straight up.

white people are no longer allowed to use slurs directed at non whites. that just how it is, because there are so many of us "others", that we would just kick your ass. thats just the way it is...

nigger

what took you so long to find this thread, faggot?

That is just not true. You guys say "Ax" instead of ask and almost never use proper sentences.

Nope not at all. Its chill as long as you dont use it in a attacking way. And blacks get pissed if they hear it from a white because of the history. Its just odd to hear it from a white. Blacks see each other as family, hence calling each other brother and nigga. So when someone outside of our community or group say it. It just seems racist. I personally dont mind. But thats the other blacks

Niggers and nigger lovers in this thread fuck this

Just how it is. How we grew up. And its what is comfortable. Sorry some dont speak the way you want them to. Or the way it "should" be. But most blacks have realized life shouldn't have to be so serious. Its fun and comfortable.

>Dat instead of that
I almost never hear black people say please either when asking for something " Yeah umm gimme dat right deyuh"

Just ask a damn question. Stop being such a little hateful pussy and loosen up.

what do you think of white people calling another white guy ( who is a little to steeped in hip hop thug culture) "wigga"?

personally, it cracks me up when we say to
MC Kevin
"wigga, please..." when he give us unearned thug life vibe

Link some beats anyway mans

Lol its funny af. Some whites that try so hard to be "black" is pretty funny. They are annoying tho

lol stfu nigger

Nah ima keep answering questions from people who can have a normal conversations. But you could leave if you want. Maybe go jerk of to a trap thread, or just kill yourself. Doesn't really matter. I'm enjoying myself.

ey cuh put in the work, take that butta n dat pump wit chu and tell em its bout getting dat cheddar namean

I'm white btw grew up with blacks all my life

wigga please

>triggered shitskin

Remember you will never amount to anything filthy negro

Not black.

Funny that i could read that easily.

Ok. Thanks. Just another person that motivates me. Thanks bro. Have a nice life.

Whats your favorite song right now?

Hello nigger.

How do you feel knowing that most of the world hates your race but has to "pretend" they like you just so they aren't labeled a "racist"...?

Did you ever find yourself scared of other black kids? I'm mixed (white and black) but was closer with my white mom so I didn't really fit in with the other black kids or know much about black culture. I noticed growing up that white kids are either truly nice to you or nice to your face and then racist behind your back, wheras black kids will reject you and mock you straight up if you don't fit in. I grew up in a predominantly black area and would get taunted by a group of black kids throughout elementary and middle school because I was into anime and rock music, and I had to learn to shake off that fear of other black kids as I got older.

Um thats a hard one man. I like Marilyn Manson- the nobodies, Smokepurpp- audi, and Jeffery Lewis - please dont be upset. There a little bit of different styles

D I E

Idk if the world hates me. But hate sucks but its pretty funny. And i find it funny some racist hide it to not be called racist.

do you fuck with xxxtentacion?

side note: how do you feel about lil pump saying nigga?

you even blacc?

Why would you not consider an individual with a different skin color a person?

In middle school i was bullied by them. I was pretty different. But i have never been scared. I would fight to the death. But yea i try to avoid alot of them. I was that weird kid who wrote poetry, listened to rock, and read tons of books

Xxxtenatacion is dope. Been fucking with him for a while. Lil pump is god that nigga can say nigga when ever the nigga want to say nigga, nigga.

How tall are you?

Yup. Just think outside the box.

Lmao I'm black too I do the same shit.