This is how you close the deal with chics that have low self-esteem

This is how you close the deal with chics that have low self-esteem

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=82cJgPXU-ik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Congrats, you get to fuck an ugly single mom with a ripped pussy.

I hear she puts out.

Shea's a totally hot Mexican chic from LA

Op here, any of you faggots know what a pua is?

Pick up artist, in other words a manipulator.

You are exactly right!

lol, PUA. You're gonna buy a single mom a free meal before going home to jerk off. If you get laid, it's because she wants a sugar daddy.

inb4 beta cucks (who will never fuck anyone, much less a single mom) start spewing out their hate for the world

When you're in the mid 30's everyone has a kid, I'm the only one who doesn't

teach me satan, how do you lie so eloquently?

Instant family just add income.

Good for you, OP.

Op here, my fellow non pussy getting b fags should read "The Game" by Neill Strauss, it really helps

poor advice, good eye opener that one.

>This is how you become the cuck

Top Cuck, Satan

this

Nice, she'll probably give it up the first night. Go for anal after you warm her up a bit. Let's see how dirty of a whore this one is.

Everyone is like "you piece of shit" and "that chic isn't hot" but I get laid

>dating a single mother
>666

He never said a damn word about dating her. Looks like he's going to buy her McDonalds, do some smooth talking and get some pussy.

It's how it works for us not 300lbs+ living in our mom's basements. Once you hit 30 if you are a single male and own a house the pussy just falls from the damn sky like gifts.

haha, b tards don't usually date so it's so good to hear advice

Damn straight

Op here, damn straight bro, if you got your shit together it's not hard to hook up chics

I actually turned down some 18 year old
Pussy last night lol.

>about to be 30s
>financially stable
>want to have a family
>dont want to raise someone elses kid or marry fat/uggo
>partner options=0

Says the multi-sexual

The only chick with low self-esteem is OP.

You beta fucking cuck. You never date a single mother, you retard. She got knocked up by an alpha male who dipped, then little shits like you, OP, think you can be her knight in shining armor and save her from her shit life.

I don't even waste my time with single mothers, but shit, if you knew anything about closing, you'd go straight to smashing. I mean, who the fuck takes a single mother out to dinner?

She even knows your a BETA faggot with her replies. She got treated like shit all her life by alphas know shes going to treat you like shit whilst demanding you treat her like the princess she thinks she is.

Whilst you're there, you may as well just get married to her in the ultimate cuck move.

Please an hero.

>Op here, damn straight bro, if you got your shit together it's not hard to hook up chics

All these fucking kids with their childish idea's about dating and shit.

Men have fucking been around these whores for awhile boys. Pay attention to an old saying my dad told me when I turned 15.

"Fuck em all son, they're all whores anyways" - No truer words were ever spoken to me. You should forget these idea's like love b/c you're going to get played, cheated on and left with nothing except a monthly bill to pay for some whore's existence the rest of your lives.

Try dating as a kid but remember the golden fucking rule. Lie to them about your purpose, say you wanna date, marry what the fuck ever. You need some experience with women kiddos while you're still in high school and they're eager to get fucked. Learn how to talk to em and what they wanna hear.

Next chapter in life is the 18-30 stage. I don't give a god damn if you work for minimum wage. If you are living at home and save like 25-50% of your paycheck (don't be a drug addict idiot basically) you will be able to afford the down on a home by 30. 30 at the fucking latest. Mortgage is typically less than renting, and you fucking own it. Just wait to those gold digging whores trying to "settle down", I.E. take your resources, here you own a house. That pussy will be served with a bowtie and string just waiting for your cock. Wear the condom, don't listen to whores on "birth control". Nut in her mouth, train her to swallow. Don't nut in the pussy. Once you're done with that one move on. At this stage in life (30+) it's not like high school. Bitches won't be talking like crazy b/c they all hate each other at this point. Resource contest. Due to this very few will actually hear about how you take em out, fuck and cum in mouth and bounce (a niglet friend deemed this of me, I thought it catchy).

Live happily ever after with your shit and no gold digging bitch you actually have to support.

Mfw op gets flakes again

>I don't even waste my time with single mothers, but shit, if you knew anything about closing, you'd go straight to smashing. I mean, who the fuck takes a single mother out to dinner?

Confirmed 300lb+ newfag in his mom's basement LARPing about how to get pussy.

Good on you. Avoid roastie herpes.

I think what you meant to say was that I'm a fucking alpha male who has standards who doesn't have to settle for someone else's used goods.

>This is how you close the deal with chics that have low self-esteem
This just in, girls like being complimented on their ethics and not always just their looks
Fucking virgin autists

OP: If you are still there, what's the back story? How did you meet, or rather, get her number, Tinder?

>I think what you meant to say was that I'm a fucking alpha male who has standards who doesn't have to settle for someone else's used goods.

Once you hit 30 all the girls presented are used. Even the 18 year olds. This is how I know you're LARPing. You don't know a god damn thing about women. Well, besides the lunch your mommy packs you for school

>Someone elses used goods
Nigga that makes you used goods too

Op here, She's hot bro, like really fuckin hot

You didn't close the deal though did you. You merely set a tentative date for dinner. It also seems like you already got flaked on once player.

This guy is a Fuckin "genius"

This is why older men date younger women, they want a kid and a stable man.
Actually it's better to be an older man than an older woman in that case

pics you nigger or you're the same shit as those flatearthers.
cmon

Words of advice from someone who's been in your position.

I was a 'young professional' until, like you, I got to 30 and was still single.

All the woman I came into contact with either from online dating and tinder, were, as you are aware, all single mothers, with at least one child.

I changed tactics and decided to go after women, who were like me and had been focusing on their career.

Eventually met this great girl when I was 35. Three years later we were married with a kid.

Both on good incomes and live really comfortably without any real drama as we are both good earners and I'm not raising someone else's child.

Since there are no money issues, life is good and our relationship is solid, as are not dealing with the issues nuclear families present.

TL;DR; go after single proffsionals

All these replies from OP throughout the thread truly shows how insecure he really is.
Confirmed not alpha. If he actually was alpha, that groveling fedora pickup of a single mom in the OP would be a bad mark in the rep, and definitely not worth defending like this.

I suspect beta faggot finally about to lose his virginity to some crackwhore single mom

Lol single mom,

When I was in the field I only destroyed 18-19 yr old pussy.

I settled down with an 18 yr old hs student.

She's now 21.

You fail op

>he never said a damn word about dating her
>literally taking her on a date
>reading comprehension

Op here, Everyone is being a bunch of purist fags, people get fucked, maybe not my Sup Forums brethren but when you're in your 30's and got your shit together you can "pull" pussy

Taking a girl out and "dating" are not the same thing. Only children think otherwise.

Dating, as in taking on a date. Such as dinner. Jesus Christ retard

While there is a lot of truth to this at the end you'll be all alone with no kids np family and no have decent woman there for you, this is why in your mid to late 30s you find yourself a half decent woman and have kids with her and fuck other women on the side, you get to have a family and kids and woman and still get to screw around and have fun

Cause when you're 60 yrs old and have no one that gives a shit about you and you start to realize that your one shot at passing your genes on and essentially becoming immortal goes out the window, you're gonna start to freak out and start regretting you lived your whole life like you were a short sighted 20 yr old

That's the worst kind of game I've ever heard of, locking that shit up when she's a juvenile, fucking creepy bro

>While there is a lot of truth to this at the end you'll be all alone with no kids np family and no have decent woman there for you, this is why in your mid to late 30s you find yourself a half decent woman and have kids with her and fuck other women on the side, you get to have a family and kids and woman and still get to screw around and have fun

I can agree with this, just find a good wife that will not get mad about the side chicks. Otherwise, make sure to be really sneaky.

ive done this before. i usually end up sleeping with them a few times, then they develop feelings for me. i feel super bad when i tell them i dont want a relationship

Sure is summer in here.

Nigga, you just posted to claim pulling good pussy , telling us "this is how its done" but not posted any pic of this slag, she could be a moby dick for all we know, stop pulling some "im old and wise" bullshit and post a pic u cunt

But I've been here on and off since 2006..

She's definitely fat then kekekekeke

Op here, fine you fucks broke me down, here's a pic

this is OP, watch the end for a funny punch line
youtube.com/watch?v=82cJgPXU-ik

Shes fat. Thats how fat bitches pose

Skilled beggar.

Dude, she's totally fuckable

can't tell from pic

Does anyone here want to know how get chics?

put your penor in the vagoo

No you dumb fucks, this is how you get chics,
1. Have an opener
2. Demonstrate value
3. Ask a "non no" question

Lol

Jelly,

I've slayed so much teen pussy it sent even funny.

You can have your "mature" woman... I got to fuck teenage pussy for 2 years straight, and now that's she's 21 I get to hang out with her and other girls at bars.

I convinced her she's bi AND because she was a teen when I got with her, her vagina is warped to my cock.

So fuck you I won.

Enjoy your fat slampig.

18 isn't a juvenile dumbass

You can be 18 and in hs

Haha, you've been fucking the same chic for 3 years, what do you know stupid Mexican getting married at 20

whats that on her hip? a tape measure?

Ohh, I was right you're a fucking beaner

I don't know?

can you elaborate on 'non no'?

>close the deal with chics that have low self-esteem
>low hanging fruit
who said this was difficult?

It's tailoring your questions so it's hard to say "no"
Like "You seem adventurous"

you're fucked. ive nailed tons of 18-19 yr olds too but id never be stupid enough to date one. they're fucking immature as shit. and when they are mature, they're purposely trying and it makes them look like a bitch

^not op

oh true

no wasn't trying to be either

Seriously.

Just got divorced, am 34.
Want kids.
Don't want to raise someone else's kids.
Guess I have to go after younger chicks, who see me and are like "oh damn he has his shit together, owns a house and a car and a dog and isn't an autismo".

Life is awful right now... lol

more like he is about to buy some ugly single mom with a ripped pussy dinner, then go home and fap.

Don't be a pussy, get your shit together and start banging chics, I've never been married but that's what you do after a divorce, don't be a vagina

That's a walmart box cutter they give to employees lol

Haha, she is a Mexican

that's only impressive if your target isn't single mother. They will fuck anyone.

>Be 30 years old
>Be with 29 year old landwhale for the last 5 years
>No children despite trying for 5 fucking years
>Ready to leave her ass for somebody actually fertile
>Realize I'm fucking 30 working a full time job and the only options left are crazy cat ladies or single mothers, and not wanting to raise someone else's kid
>TFW no younger girl wants a guy whose 30+
>Considering suicide
>Life is pointless

It's not pointless, just don't be trssh

A lot of girls are totally fine with a 10 year age gap. chill the fuck out

/this

Anyone can pull a single mom. That's not anything to brag about.

Also; I've been out of the farthing scene for 5 years. I'm a bit socially retarded now.

Dating* not farthing. WTF autocorrect

>TFW no younger girl wants a guy whose 30+

Here is where you're wrong.

>tfw OP spends the next decade grooming her son into a trap.

That seems like a long time to potentially groom a trap, but ok, that's your twisted theory

so what, I took a 6 year slumber and nabbed an 18 year old, and then a 17 year old 2 years later. I was weird as fuck but it didn't take long to get back into it. girls PREFER older guys.

Right bro? This shit is easy as pie

hrt takes time, broseph.

Satan, youre breaking the speed limit on the freeway to the friendzone.

Alright you fuck nuts, does anyone here know how to engage a woman?