And the Oscar for best picture goes to

And the Oscar for best picture goes to...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hYcx43AmAyY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The nigger rapist because we don't want BLM shooting any cops tonight.

RAPIST!!

Shit happened 15 years ago and he was cleared of the rape charge.

Literally who?

Witness the Character Assassination

>movie is literally glorifying blacks going on a murderous rampage against women and children

Good

he was cleared because he and his thug friends threatened her so she didn't appear in court so every rapist involved were let go

Prove it

You know, I honestly can't wait for the U.S. to become majority Hispanic. Hispanics HATE niggers, and they don't feel guilty for shit that happened in the past, either.

Shit is gonna get so real so fast for American blacks when whitey isn't running things anymore.

I wonder what Jews he pissed off

FSL already dropped big campaign for it.

whites may have done some bad shit but they are undoubtedly the lesser of all evils

Not too many apparently because the movie is going to be auto Oscar'd because it wants whites to feel like the bad goyim they are and BLM to be vindicated.

U.S. won't become majority Hispanic.

t.chicano

Shitty remake, original was better

memes aside do they depict the murder and children in this movie? or is it a simplistic good vs evil honkey movie?

murder of children, i mean

LISTEN
AND
BELIEVE

I hope this done win the Oscar.

Shameless, lazy race baiting needs to be seen in all it's glory.

>Dat poster
>Dat trailer

Aside from being a hilarious re-interpretation of the story into some sort of BLM/12 Years A Slave fanfic, it looks horrendously, hilariously inept from a film making POV.

For that reason alone I want it to win.

They don't depict him being severely mentally ill and a psychopathic rapist.

More black washing of history.

>not wanting to be a slave makes a person mentally ill
really? sure the rape shit is bad, but thats par for the course throughout all of human history. almost every influential moment in history was accompanied by a mass rape

>only nigger in the thread
>defends the rapist
POETRY

negro worship is a fad

>Not wanting to be a slave makes a person mentally ill

No. But the communicating in psychic secret languages with an all powerful divine being that only you can see and who gives you instructions on whom to rape and murder does.

Or could at least lead others to believe you might suffer from a mental impairment.

Nat Turner was legit crazy. Believed in a homicidal God who communicated to him in a secret code via weather patterns.

It's another case of the real life story being so much more interesting than the Movie Of The Week Issues flick we're going to get.

Reminds me of that Edward Zwick movie, Defiance, about the Jewish resistance fighters taking on the Nazi's.

In the film they are noble, decent men who do the brave thing and fight the bad Nazis despite being regular Joe's.

In real life they were psychopathic, violent criminals and sex fiends who regular Joe's had to turn to in their time of need because they were the only violent fucks capable of getting the job done - The job being showing up at villages and telling the people "You can side with the Nazi's, or side with us, either side will kill you - You decide which will kill you worse".

Obviously that's unpleasant and isn't really Muh Jewish Superheroes, but you have to admit it's a far more interesting story.

>communicating in psychic secret languages with an all powerful divine being that only you can see and who gives you instructions on whom to rape and murder does.
so is it documented that he was schizophrenic, or is it a Sup Forums meme? i could honestly understand how the life of a slave could break a mans psyche, but if he was truly a raving lunatic i dont think its a good tentpole to hang a race bait movie on

lucky for you, quentin tarantino made that movie

This. They already love killing blacks and BTFO niggers in every gang war. Maybe they'll commit the nigger genocide the world has been waiting for.

>replying to yourself without taking the trip off

this is pretty bad, even for a dumb nigger like you Krager

I don't know that he was Schizophrenic.

It's documented, well, that he was talking to magic beings and receiving what he felt were divine, secret messages on how to conduct himself.

I guess people would say that's Schizophrenic, but he might have just been regular loopy.

>but if he was truly a raving lunatic i dont think its a good tentpole to hang a race bait movie on

That's sort of the problem. The real story is kind of messy and ugly and not really inspirational.

Doesn't make for good cinema for millenials. They like stuff neat around the edges.

Not really. In the real life Defiance it was really down to a kill or be killed situation and even worse, kill innocent unrelated people or be killed.

sure it will. in about 15 years. why did you say something no professional agrees with?

DENIAL
youtube.com/watch?v=hYcx43AmAyY

>tfw can say "my favourite movie is birth of a nation" now and shit in the face of progressives without them even knowing

black polanski

Just like Selma, right?

>The slaves spared almost no one whom they encountered, with the exception of a small child who hid in a fireplace among the few survivors. The slaves killed approximately sixty white men, women and children[13] before Turner and his brigade of insurgents were defeated.

Can't say they didn't all die for a reason, fuckin niggers. How is this movie not going to incite black people(Black Lives Matter) to start raping and murdering white neighborhoods?

>p-p-please save us, mexicans

Pretty pathetic, user

What do black people think mexicans are going to do to them when they become the majority?

Let them fuck their daughters and wives the way white fathers and husbands do?

Can you imagine if love and friendship beats this

Wrong. The Academy isn't going to deal with another Polanski scandal

Honestly though, what will win Best Picture?

Allied might do it, and it's be nice to see Brad Pitt get an acting Oscar

Fuck brad pitt

Fake ass lying Selfish Satanic NWO asshole

Nah dude. What you're thinking of is the stat that "whites in America will be a minority by 2050". What that really means is if you add up black people, Hispanics, and Asians they will outnumber whites, though whites will continue out numbering any other individual race for quite some time. They will still be a majority, but not a supermajority.