You bloody wanks can't protect shit. You or your fuckin' bobbies

You bloody wanks can't protect shit. You or your fuckin' bobbies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HXBd94nXZi8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

probably the same reason nobody takes their fucking military seriously.

What happen?

Uh oh, Muhammed at it again! time to leave some prayers on facebook and wait for the next one britbongs.

says an amurica fag nice towers you got there

Oooh! Is that real!? I hadn't heard about it.

I'm guessing it's not true though. It's 1:30 am here. it wasn't on the news earlier and it's too late for it to have happened in the last hour or two.

And we annihilated a lot of muslims in retaliation. What will you fags do?

can user post vid of the explosion

>annihilated

Yeah no you got your asses raped by shepherds and angry muzzie teenagers with AKs

Recall how many heads we've taken for 9/11? you pussies are going to roll over and wait for the next one.

Did we really, got any proof of that? Pretty sure it's the complete opposite you fucking loser. have fun in your muslim paradise of an island.

>nobody takes british military seriously
>British SAS are renowned for being the best spec ops in the world

bait harder.

I was at the concert it was the BOMB!

She was in the middle of "BANG BANG" when the explosion went off

>nightclub shooting
>hur dur they were gay, lol
>look at this bullet, it's a dildo
>disregard they were American citizens, killed on American soil
>this is why America is no longer a world power
>welcome to the age of China

Exactly. You have a rat infestation, you plant rat traps, you don't let them just fuck up your shit.

Oh no a bunch of faggots with mental issues got killed, you have one example to try to make some sort of argument. Your country is a shithole and it's going to keep happening and happening again.

Iraq war: Less than 4,500 U.S. dead. Over 174,000 Iraqis dead (some estimate go as high as 1,000,000).

I'd say that's an annihilation.

Hahaha! America is SHIT!

No! England is shit!!!

"WE" did X in the war... We? Jesus fucking christ.

You fucking sad flappy cunts. Don't you realize how fucking stupid you all sound??

#RefugeesWelcome

>>British SAS are renowned for being the best spec ops in the world
by who, the "United Kingdom?" The same fucking people who are on a 200 year long butt-hurt streak because they were close to owning the whole world?

Fuck the SAS and fuck those fuzzy hats they wear.

Your people let paparazzi kill your fucking Princess.

Your military is a god damned joke.

And we are supposed to care about fans of this untalented bitch? Hopefully they got her too

Brits are done as country. Have been for years. They'll lay flowers and stuffed animals at the bomb site, hold hands and sing "we stand together." Media will bring out the usual talking heads stating the "lone wolf" theory and decry that this is a reaction to Islam o phobia and the far right.....

Well when you outlaw guns, and try to outlaw knives......

please be muslim please be muslim please be muslim please be muslim please be muslim please be muslim please be muslim please be muslim

Bombing? Manchester? Time to invade Ireland...

it is

>best spec ops.

LOOOOOOOLLLL you must be joking,

Livestream of bombing:
twitch / goblin_warboss

maybe someone was just farting?

we should learn from amurica and just wall ourslef away from our issues

Those ratios are comparable to WW2. The Nazi army only had 900,000 men, and how many did they kill again? And we wouldn't be in this mess if it weren't for England's retaliation to Hitlers cleansing.

and where was your military mil at 9/11
silly boy

*cough* Navy Seals trained by SAS *cough* Delta Force is a fucking joke *cough*

>areana grande

At least they weren't good people

not playing the bagpipes outside of the royal palace, for one thing.

You weren't even playing your own goddamn anthem.

I am Chinese
>welcome to the age of China
That was your clue, and I will repeat ..as you just displayed another reason
>this is why America is no longer a world power

Who cares what country it was? This is a religious war. Any muslims will do, gaylord.

don't blame the student for the teacher's inability to teach lol

Retaliation??? He fucking broke so many points of the Versailles Treaty for years, and you retards didn't do shit. Nip it in the bud, and it never would have happened

By anyone that has worked with the SAS, dumbass.

It's not uncommon for SEALs to train with them.

>being this retarded.

they rank among the top

shit bait/10

I'm saying it was the Catholics kek

Try 10,000,000 total military.

I have co-workers, that doesn't mean they know how to do their fucking job.

Fromm CNN: Leader of the Labour Party Jeremy Corbyn offered support on Twitter. "Terrible incident in Manchester. My thoughts are with all those affected and our brilliant emergency services."

Fucking cuck. No thoughts on finding the TERRORISTS or reassuring the population the police and military are out to apprehend, kill and bring to justice those responsible. Said it before - the once great British Empire is finished and now officially overrun.

Pic of missing audience members please post on social media to help these lost souls find rest.

Not Moot!

this is not a fucking problem of the military.
show me one soldier that protect you from a tnt blast.

GOOD. FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.

RIP Chreistopher Poole
1988~2017
See ya later space cowboy.

PLEASE YOU CAN HELP VICTIMS BY TWEETING THIS PICTURE

THEY NEED YOUR HELP

My prayers go out to the families.

Christopher#

Lmao, the running on empty food review guy

Prayers are kinda like women in the workforce, might as well give them a shot but don't expect results

"Delta Force is a fucking joke" coughed the fat, sweaty-nippled virgin.

half of these are a hoax, either not even at the concert or werent missing

t0p kekZ

Coming from a military that couldn't defeat a bunch of swap rats running around mole holes... greatest country in the world :/

Don't be a troll user. This is serious and those peoples families need closure.

Hey man. Nobody that attends an Ariana Grande concert will ever contribute to the collective wisdom of man. Still sad but probably fake like *most* of the other false flags with featureing tradgedy actors.

Terrorists are not real. I repeat terrorists are not real. The word terror is defined as government by intimidation. Government is a compound word and breaks down to: govorn(control) and mentioned(mind).

The government uses terrorist attacks to control gullable normies. Believe nothing you hear or see on T.V..... You have been warned.

Also, why do the tradgedy actors an terrorists avoid billionaires and trillionaires??? Seems to me they have a major hand in those events getting media coverage and they DO GAIN THE MOST..... Hmmmmm?

>Put your thinking cap on.

Maybe the terrorist got mad that Manchester City didnt win the league?

I mean any reasoned argument would consist of success rates kek

All I see is normies, I say fuck em

NEED FOOTAGE NOWWWWWW

Finally a smart user on this thread

Do you think missing people are a fucking joke? what if it was you that was missing? have some consideration for the poor lost souls you faggot

I really like this national pride thing you've all got going on, really correlates to intelligence, or therefore lack of...

Further proof that the right thing to do is also the safest.

user's, this one is to never leaving the internet again! Cheers!

Ment(mind)*

Islam is a mental illness

Tooo the top
youtu.be/HXBd94nXZi8

OP are you feeling ok? Did you forget what country Manchester is in, or the UK for that matter. -_-

Get the fuck off my Sup Forums and never come back.

"19 killed *AFTER* suspected terror attack..."
How long after and by whom and why, I ask.
Very lazy journalism.
"19 dead after..." would make more sense.

He said wanks... not yanks...

lmao seeding good vibes your way UK

maybe you missed the joke faggot. try again

#prayformoot

meh, only because most nations don't want to fight a billion people, or willing to pay their people 1 dollar a day to live. Mean while your wealthy are exporting their kids to the US/Canada and Europe to never really return. I know 3 guys that were paid to put babies in some rich Chinese girls pussy. Lets see how you're China is doing in 10 years, when that population starts to drop and you can't really keep up with the body count needed to be competitive.

>Manchester, New Hampshire

God is punishing the muslim-lovers.

SEALs aren't going to train with poorly trained spec ops, retard. It doesn't work that way. They only train with the best

RIP mootles

EU had it coming my country was guard dog of EU for a long time but last time we removed muslims we got bombed

But its also fun to watch now EU sucking muslim dick

Nah. Didn't IRA stopped their shit years ago?

Now you're just trying too hard, sit down already

Don't take my word for granted I'm only a Baguette after all but I think they called for a truce after the 7/7 bombings in London
Doesn't mean they sold their weapons or suddenly love the English government.

The IRA couldnt even dream of the amount of terrorist attacks muslims commit every single day worldwide. Its not even comparable at all.

>Now you're just trying too hard
>responds 25 minutes later

Brits will lay down flowers and stuffed animals at the bomb site and later be seen holding hands in a circle singing "together we are strong." Media will paint the bomber(s) as a "lone wolf" and diminish any so-called act of terror by pointing out how the bomb was homemade and amateurish. They'll try and point out how radical alt-Rights have been active in Manchester recently and start to control the narrative that it was home-grown.

Meanwhile, China and Japan continue to restrict immigration to their countries with no concerns that Muslims will gain a beachhead there.

I'm not even trolling, it's ture. At least some of them were fake.

This. Also check em

sad but true

japan has been actively making it easier to immigrate to their country for years now because literally no one there fucks

british have always been known to have a ruthless military

annnnnnnnnnd that was the fucking joke you sniggering 12 year old millennial retard fuck. please delete system32 and bathe with a toaster