Lol you do know the military are behind Trump 100% right...

lol you do know the military are behind Trump 100% right? the troops love him and the command structure that has not been subverted by the PC liberals are the ones who backed him from the start. do you truly think those of us who have sworn an oath to the Constitution will back the globalist takeover of our country by liberal commies hell bent on destroying America? by securing Mattis as Sec of Defense , Trump has cemented the military behind him, the veteran community is behind him, all that is backing up this pathetic temper tantrum of opposition is a bunch of effeminate beta males , psychotic women who have been mislead about what equality truly means and a bunch of overpaid actors from treasonous hollyweird

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_OptRsvcrpI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So Trump is above the law? Have you even read the Constitution?

Bullshit level = trump

youtube.com/watch?v=_OptRsvcrpI

Did someone ask you about this or did you just decided to shitpost without any prompting?

And? He'll be removed from office via political means, either impeachment, the 25th Amendment, or in 2020 at the ballot box.

Calm your tits, Rambo.

Why do you faggots even post this shit if you already allegedly won? You insecure waste of space.

Thats awesome. Real america is laughing at the left.

hehe keep dreaming my little cucked liberal friend.

You sound triggered.

Just remember, Trump better have something of value to show by November next or the Dems are going to take at least one chamber of Congress.

And what do you thing he'll be able to do them?

I didnt make a thread

Kek!! This guy gets it!

Just remember, not all Dems are progressive elitists.

I'm military and no one i work with likes him. Everyone thinks hes a inexperienced pompous buffoon that has no business leading shit.

But I work with navy nukes and we aren't fucking retarded like the rest of you, so meh.

good one

I'm in the military and everyone I work with loves him.

Shut up grunt, and get back to peeling potatoes. No one cares about the political views of some 18-22 year-olds too stupid to go to college. You're not even allowed to decide your own bedtime, manchild.

The officers and generals HATE Trump. They are Plan B in the unlikely event that impeachment fails.

this makes more sense than anything I've ever read on /b. no. seriously.

Trump sucks Muslim cock

military doesn't follow a traitor

they will be fine with pence much less likely to accidently start a war

yes, but you are retarded neaderthal marines. you're his exact voter base.

I'm sure his daughter is much friendlier

>military is behind their commander-in-chief

You don't say?

>his daughter is much friendlier

you got that right

pic related

Oh lovely, a military dictatorship. Add a side of marshal law and things will be really fun. Just wait until 2018 when the Dems make gains in Congress and Trumby won't be able to do a damn thing.

I doubt Trump will have little effect on November, the main reason for the big congressional overhaul was the 2 non consecutive months of government shutdown, liberals seem to overlook the fact that we paid these cunts for an extended vacation every 4th fiscal quarter.

>daughter is much friendlier

These 2 guys sure love playing military dress-up

1st of all, have you met the troops? They aren't very bright on average.

you didn't follow the thread you replied to retard. and I'm on your side but you are faggot.

I strongly disagree. I work with them every day.

*martial law

On Sup Forums WHO ISN'T?!

Isnt most of the US military made up of niggers

Well said.

Sounds like a airforce fag.

>marshall law
It would be nice to see congress finally get their balls back

*YAWN*

I got 8-9 words in and lost interest, you do not speak for me, there's plenty of guys in my unit who think he's a fucking idiot.

Lol, Keep thinking that.

Someones starting to feel a bit nervous

Dems will lose more of the senate in 2018.

anyone who stand against the left is very smart.

But we have diversity , the greatest super power of all time. Just look at the glorious military history of Yugoslavia and Austria Hungary.

You're fucking dead, Drumpfkin.

I work for the military. They aren't behind Drumpf at ALL. They can't fucking stand him, actually.

Now, a bunch of E-1-E-4s are his fluffer fanboys, but the officers and leaders who actually KNOW their shit hate his treasonous guts. He's a egotistical, selfish, pathologically lying bully who can't be trusted with any secrets. He is the physical embodiment of the antithesis of EVERY value the Armed Forces exemplify.

Pic related--the Joint Chiefs of Staff glaring daggers at the treasonous faggot when he paraded the widow of the SEAL he got killed in Yemen for the Trumpanzee crowd.

You can choose only one:

1) Support Trump.
or
2) Be a true American.

Let's see you face when the House and Senate flip to the Democrats in 2018. Ha ha ha Ha
ha! Praise Kek!

>He's a egotistical, selfish, pathologically lying bully who can't be trusted with any secrets.

"He's a egotistical, selfish, pathologically lying bully who can't be trusted with any secrets. "

>Who is Obama?

"Diversity" is white genocide bitch. People are actually waking up. No, we don't think Trump is our saviour. But, GODDAMN, he's not Hillary.

>won't back a globalist
>undying support for the president
>president is a globalist
>what do

Friendship with Saruman is not lightly thrown aside.

Is that why trump won the military vote by a 2 to 1 margin?

Get over yourself left cuck.

Only treasonous faggots are liberals.

It looks like they were giving each other 5 on the sly.

But it's funnier to think they're just this cold with each other.

Did you really think the globalists would let Trump be President if he didn't play ball?

I think your talking about the O-1s, aren't ya there ensign.

The military is behind whoever lets them continue their playing with toys that go boom.

They care not for anything other than perpetuating a never ending war against an imaginary enemy.

>play ball

He's been a globalist long before any political career. Any good capitalist is a globalist, because you can't get every luxury from a single country. Lol and not to mention how many companies he owns that makes their products in other countries. That's globalism.

that's how they always look wtf are you talking about

Lol nice try

Trump derangement syndrome is a sad thing.

Lol, hypocrite.

Chair force =/= military sorry buddy. Liberal military fags are always under achievers who maybe did a few garrison rounds at most.

Look, another inbred republicunt who thinks his kin are the only ones in the military. I have news for you, Jethro...not all the troops love him, the liberals in this country are conservatives, the conservatives are fascists and you are a fucking retard who needs to be in college instead of saluting with your buck teeth and your can-get-shit-right stupidity.
I recommend an hero, OP

Republicans are so indoctrinated. They think they are defending their heritage when they are really protecting billionaires freedom to fuck them over.

Two thirds do.

Same fag liberal loser. Hope you get cancer and die.