I really this this girl I'm talking to on Tinder shes a PC gamer, awesome and really attractive...

I really this this girl I'm talking to on Tinder shes a PC gamer, awesome and really attractive. Please Help me I need tips

And you come to Sup Forums for conversation advice with a girl.
You really must be desperate

I really am I don't think advice sites help at all. they are just top 5 ways and they're bullshit

cook some spaghetti. line pockets with plastic bags. say you want to meet. bring spaghetti as a snack when you both get hungry. run away as you drop her precious pasta by accident.

Ask her about her rape fetish.

My face if I goes badly

I like this Idea are there anymore that will help?

need a screenshot and a timestamp

give her your ss, bank account and credit card number.

bro just flirt and shit, like compliment her and eventually take her out on a date. literally just don't be a fucking cunt or retard and she's urs.

Also dress up nicely and wear deodorant, etc, etc. Just flirt a ton, u guys are both on tindr to hook up, so fucking hook up.

Tell her, "post tits and timestamp in *this thread* because everyone thinks you're a faggot".... Or GTFO new fag.

Her

I'm here for just the tips............

She's a Hindu and into beasteality? Grats man!

she actually lives a mile away shes not hindu that I'm aware of

I know, I was jk about the dot that lines up on her head

hahhhahaa

She plays League and Final Fantasy I don't think you guys understand the importance of this post!

lost

That doesn't sound like a pc gamer to me. Tell her to buy some real games then you'll reconsider.

Which games? I suggest them to her?

Hindu nuffin